the crash [Theme]

Now let’s count 9.1-9.5 million people working, and subtract state employees, then there are 6 or 7 million active residents of Ukraine left, this is the team that carries the other 20-21 million pensioners, children, students and ragulians who have no time work because they are engaged in activist activities. In such conditions, the birth rate falls and the death rate exceeds it by 4 percent every year. The idea of turning Ukraine into a raw material hub of Europe failed, the idea of building Anti-Russia was destroyed, it will take 757 years to clear all the land, according to European estimates, it will cost 2-8 dollars per meter, the next ten years it will be 37.4 billion dollars with the national debt already exceeding 220 billion , these debts will be repaid by the great-great-great-grandchildren and there will be no write-off of loan forgiveness from Western countries.
Quote Explanation: Who are the Raguli and how will their power end?
№ 466557   Added MegaMozg 06-05-2024 / 03:39
I’ll tell you how to distinguish a real person from an ordinary person, now he’s supposedly fighting for Ukraine, but he doesn’t notice and doesn’t want to think about the fact that the image instilled in him of an unwashed,
Quote Explanation: Who are the Raguli and how will their power end?
№ 466556   Added MegaMozg 06-05-2024 / 03:36
The pagans will survive the collapse of civilization without taking part in it, thanks to which they will remain pure.
№ 464670   Added Viker 19-03-2024 / 12:25
Anyone who believes that Europe should be a club where there are those who are more important than everyone and those who are less, weakens Europe. Anyone who thinks that there is a first and a third class is mistaken. It is worth remembering the Titanic: when the ship sinks, it does not matter how much you paid for the ticket.
№ 450270   Added Viker 14-02-2023 / 09:27
Habits lead to ruin, because enemies give us or close the path to the new.
№ 388536   Added petrashevgant 12-03-2020 / 16:02
- Grandfather.
- I ran the screw plane.
- Screw?
- Only Jotaro, this is my third time. Have you ever heard of a man who broke three different aircraft?
*sighs*
Never... Never sit in a plane with you.
1 Season 4 Series
№ 379934   Added MegaMozg 05-10-2019 / 21:57