confusion [Theme]

We all have a worried man hiding inside him, who freezes in the middle of an empty room, not knowing what to do.
№ 415549   Added MegaMozg 22-03-2021 / 17:21
You've probably never fallen under the ice on a frozen creek. Here's how it goes.
1. You are cold. It's so cold that the Department of Temperature Assessment and Regulation, upon learning of this, declares: "No, it's you without us, we pass," hangs up a sign "Lunch" and puts all the responsibility on..
2. The department of pain and reaction to it, which, having received abracadabra from the temperature department, in which nothing understands ("Is it our business?"), begins to press all the buttons in a row, causing you strange sensations and connecting to work..
3. Department of confusion and panic, where there is always someone who is ready on the first call to come to the phone. In this department, they are just waiting to get to work. Everyone knows that the Department of Confusion and Panic loves to press buttons.
№ 409794   Added MegaMozg 20-12-2020 / 01:54
- Um... I... I'm crazy, right?!
- Not at all. In this abnormal? That the person who you like the same sex? I think you should draw only girls? Nah, I thought so too.
№ 396109   Added MegaMozg 24-05-2020 / 16:42
What day is it today? she asked.
An excellent question, given the circumstances in which it is specified. I was expecting something more boring declarations of love or proposals to join some secret sect... "What day is it today"! Was from what to come to confusion. I came.
№ 382254   Added MegaMozg 09-11-2019 / 15:42