revision [Theme]

From research my understanding there is something greater than what can be explained by simple actualization of the past experience or any novel combination of previous learning, which is obtained from dicing of information in my head. No, there is only one way to determine it. It seems to me to be correct: something is created. New values, new perceptions, new relationships, new opportunities exist now where they didn't have before. In short, my inner vision is a creative process that not only examines what is already available; it gives life to new possibilities. This is a remarkable and creative opportunity inherent in our existence.
№ 396238   Added Viker 26-05-2020 / 07:25
None of those people that came to see me, didn't really like to revisit the fundamentals of their life, while these people, of course, attempted to revise their work or any other exterior areas of your life, if something didn't go the way they wanted. On the contrary, all of these people are standard, like myself, are accustomed not to trust their inner experience, avoid, and devalue it.
№ 396234   Added Viker 26-05-2020 / 07:24
Each person develops a way of being in the world, which is a reasonable compromise between the way he understands himself and his own needs, and the way he understands the world with its opportunities and dangers. Unfortunately, the understanding of right and wrong develops in childhood, and in our culture the man given very little help to revise your children's worldview in adulthood. Thus, we develop ways of being, narrowing and restricting our lives. What we call intensive psychotherapy, in fact, has accelerated the educational process, are intended to reach maturity, delayed for twenty, thirty or more years of trying to live with the children's attitude to life.
№ 396233   Added Viker 26-05-2020 / 07:24