communism [Theme] Page 5

The course of history is irreversible. Capitalism with its selfishness, crimes and vices wither away, as died the slave and feudal society. If any country can make in its development a step back, humanity as a whole - never.
Quote Explanation: "The people of Cuba will not deviate from the path of the revolution". From the Report of the Central Committee of the Communist party of Cuba second Congress of the party. 17 Dec 1980.
№ 299752   Added MegaMozg 02-09-2017 / 17:15
Every Communist should be inherent qualities such as rigor, sacrifice, selflessness, humility, honesty, a sense of solidarity and willingness to exploit. A Communist must be strong wrestler, convinced in the absolute rightness of their cause, studious, hard-working, demanding, creative and boundlessly loyal to his people.
Quote Explanation: "The people of Cuba will not deviate from the path of the revolution". From the Report of the Central Committee of the Communist party of Cuba second Congress of the party. 17 Dec 1980.
№ 299751   Added MegaMozg 02-09-2017 / 17:12
Someone said that under capitalism is the exploitation of man by man, and under communism - quite the contrary.
№ 299173   Added MegaMozg 28-08-2017 / 01:18
- And I don’t think, Grisha, so that they could, like me, be reborn. I’m smarter than many here; this is at least evident from the fact that for years I was not accepted for what I am. And now I see that among youth only you fit me. And I easily defeated those around me with long-worn weapons: mimicry and mystified eloquence. Great is this weapon - a hoax verified by history. The face of the proletariat, the shirt of the proletariat, the language of the proletariat - and the basta. How easy! And after all, not a few of us like that. Army, I think. And here she goes among the drummers, inspiring the masses. Note: inspiring. Our portraits are placed, prizes are given to us, our biographies are written, they call us heroes. What sweetness is it? And the Silk are fools. This I cheated on, calling them beasts. Oh, what kind of animals are there - women cannot hold in their hands. And I am in sight, and therefore there is nothing to look at me: they are looking for the one who is hiding. We give you less trouble. After all, if my figure was really clear, then after all, there is so much trouble for you! And allow the theory of the young fist, and the petty-bourgeois intellectual, and the ally, and the like. And here everything is clear. The leader of the shock brigade and the ever-present shooter of all companies and the hero Konstantin Neustroev. No, in vain do you want to rebel against me. Is he cynical or serious? thought the Brain. “If this is cynicism, where does he get such victorious swagger and impudence?” “A social burqa will ever fly away from everyone,” said Brain. - With the plague - and then we fight, not only with the bacillus of mimicry. “Mimicry, it’s worse than the plague, Grisha.” You can even fight plague, but try to fight mimicry when there is no one to fight. Because the enemy is not visible. Yes, in the event that they get to “play”, what is the punishment? You move from one place to another. But you leave this weapon to yourself, it is true. This is not only what I say, for example, but the more intelligent ones hold the same opinion. Renounce yourself - this is the most vital slogan now. And the man grabbed hold of him tenaciously. A person quickly learned to say: “I am with the team”, “I join”, “I have the same opinion as everyone” and the like. Dear Grisha, these seekers of “their own” only confuse the matter. Hide "your" - and it's up to the end. No, I'm for mimicry. I’ll split up with you now and I’ll become the same again, so I’ll go to the district committee first and give my own words and tell them as you said. My authority there is not lower than yours, perhaps, and they will reproach you. Here it is, mimicry! He laughed terribly, unnaturally, and Mozgun drew back his hand with a vile disgust. - And if they find mistakes, I’ll incur such nonsense about the immaturity of Marxism, about the need to “digest” my person into a “working boiler” that I’ll even be attached to a “healthy team” and, perhaps, you, as a seasoned Party member, they will force me to take ideological patronage. - Cockroach psychology, cowardice. Dangerous - so into the gap, not dangerous - so creep out, dark - so bite. But the human thing is not done in the dark. Oh, he took; everything comes out. Remember, you told a fairy tale when Perekhodnikova forgave, about Ivan the Fool. I just figured it out now. Double-edged tale. After all, for me, yes, for Ivan, you told her. And after all, he did it. Yes, yes, I remember - all the time Ivanushka, the peasant misplaced does: then he will stick a needle in the hay; going from the bazaar, the tar on the shoulder carries. Father was a leader to him. And who’s the man’s leader is understandable. Gives all the right advice, but not getting in the way with life itself, and it turns out the opposite. They stopped behind a bush, at a crossroads to a flyover. They stopped indecisively and stood against each other .. “You are suitable for state crimes,” said Mozgun. “Your endurance is amazing.” “Of course,” Neustroyev answered.
№ 297796   Added MegaMozg 16-08-2017 / 22:03
Peaches the remaining 20 instances of tree frogs tried to translate to the diet of cockroaches, but the cockroaches vanished, showing his hard-core attitude to military communism.
№ 297477   Added MegaMozg 13-08-2017 / 18:51
The Communists were considered a leftist party, but somehow fought for what is right.
№ 292655   Added MegaMozg 01-07-2017 / 15:45
Communist - a person who has nothing and wants to share it with everyone.
№ 292654   Added MegaMozg 01-07-2017 / 15:42
I suffer from an overabundance of red.
№ 292027   Added MegaMozg 26-06-2017 / 19:18
Communist is such a person, sit on it a speck of dust, and all visible.
№ 286837   Added MegaMozg 13-05-2017 / 13:46
You write here that the alien talks about the rights of the working class, rotten about capitalism, about the complacency of the bourgeoisie... I even do not know these words! But to me this stuff does not like!
№ 284151   Added MegaMozg 24-04-2017 / 18:08
To judge by the communism repression, it all the same what to judge Christianity by the Inquisition. No need to be so easy and simple to treat this. Out of nowhere this idea appeared. But because mankind has reached an impasse. When people squeeze all the juice. And it is born in the nineteenth century, when children from five years of work, in order not to die of hunger. And so you need to treat it differently. You talk and talk about communism, like those who persecuted Christianity in the second century. Be careful with history.
Release Date: 14.03.2017
№ 283925   Added MegaMozg 20-04-2017 / 21:44
- Yeah, of course! - Sasha nodded. - I sometimes even sympathize with the Communists. Well, imagine you have a major political party, whose ideological Arsenal is one idea - let's go back in the days of Lenin and Stalin!
- This party has one-third of the total electorate of the country! - shouted someone from the place.
- This is normal. In the society and needs to be a third of the people who have nothing to catch in the future. They do not know, do not understand, but instinctively feel they have no worthy of a place in the next century, the century of information. But information is wealth, is power knowledge is freedom. Rich, free and smart people, you know, we do not need Communists with their razboyna-pabiruciai ideas "to take away-divide".
Quote Explanation: Press conference Serebrovsky. Chapter The Day Of The Great October Peevishly.
№ 279079   Added MegaMozg 13-03-2017 / 11:51
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society, he takes the only opportunity through this assignment to subjugate the labor of others.
№ 277489   Added MegaMozg 02-03-2017 / 18:52
Case Ulyanov lives, as long as we believe
What in the hell are European American Windows and doors.
№ 275453   Added MegaMozg 01-03-2017 / 21:35
Those who today compares fascism with communism do so either in complete ignorance or moral inferiority. Fascism as the ultimate expression of barbarism and paganism (in any field, from national to cultural policy) is completely opposite to communism, which I would consider more in the traditions of Christianity. Russia, made his way from paganism through Christianity to the Communist ideology, no doubt at the time ideologically - or should I say, spiritually - was the only opponent of fascism. To counter the idea, need an idea. Winning is not a weapon, no army, not even the people - winning spirit, concentrated in one or another point. Russia did not join the war, Europe would have fallen for sure.
№ 273918   Added MegaMozg 30-01-2017 / 13:08