most [Theme] Page 25

If you have enough chutzpah, you are allowed almost all, no, just all of it; then for you the most, and it decides how crazy or not.
№ 101466   Added MegaMozg 06-01-2017 / 04:15
Most of us think ourselves smarter than most
And constantly to each other about something argues.
It's like fashion, which has always been.
So worried the sand on the bottom of the sea.
№ 95749   Added MegaMozg 05-01-2017 / 23:52
What is democracy? - pleasing gross majority. Pleasing the majority means: alignment with the mediocrity, the alignment on a low level, cutting off the thin high stalks. A hundred or a thousand dunces, by voting indicate the path head.
№ 95727   Added MegaMozg 05-01-2017 / 23:51
I'll tell you about those who remain in the middle. Not about the losers - their story is too bitter and boring. Not about the winners, their story is not for you. People in the middle - they are always more than winners and losers. On any planet, at any race...once the problems were solved very simply. If one tribe got a mind, and the other remained a pack - it's turned into food. A target for arrows, which failed to come up with. In bone arrow heads. It was simpler times - and they still remained that way. Those who are late in the race, who left behind at least half a foot, - turned into slaves. Were driven into reservations and enclaves. Got up in the factory whistles and with the first ray of the sun. Simple times, simple solutions. Simple but time ran out. Someone managed to reach the sky. Someone managed to take a bite from the Tree of Life. Someone left the mind in reserve - as we left the instincts in the attic of consciousness. What was that one brief moment or a whole era? I don't know. But when the younger gods went away, burning the bridges behind them, behind them were men of means. Those who are not able. Those who do not want to. Those who chose the familiar and terrifying way of the mind... the Losers will not survive the shock and die. The winners will become intelligent and will rule the new world. But for the most part, will not change anything! Absolutely nothing! Will they think or will continue to live by instincts - this does not change their lives. Not everyone needs the mind. Not everyone can think. And in this eternal trap. For average people, for those who do not want in the ground, but not grown up to the sky, there's only place between heaven and earth. Always and everywhere the extreme is the middle. My story has no end as there is no way for people in the middle.
№ 82666   Added MegaMozg 04-01-2017 / 20:38
An error remains an error, even if wrong most.
№ 79323   Added MegaMozg 04-01-2017 / 14:51
- What is the most? This is a real g...! To be part of the majority - the fate of bestial cattle. Nero and the Gracchi, the Shakespeares and Sillery, the Blücher and Scharnhorst always remained in the minority, and the crowd just followed them... Most of there is to despise him!
№ 79292   Added MegaMozg 04-01-2017 / 14:50
To pay for moral perfection most arguments are not able to, because most people by nature tend not to obey the sense of shame and fear, and to abstain from evil not because it is disgraceful, but for fear of revenge.
№ 71649   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2017 / 23:56
In the end, fables, believes the vast majority of citizens, and the majority is almost always wrong, simply must be wrong.
№ 70225   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2017 / 22:53
Minorities are just people. People like us. But a minority is only thought of as one when it constitutes some kind of threat to the majority.
The people are few, the same people, but the minority makes their fear of the majority.
№ 66714   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2017 / 20:18
The worst is everywhere the majority.
№ 64100   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2017 / 18:11
You can bet that any widespread idea, every accepted Convention is foolish because it is accepted by the greatest number of people.
№ 34920   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 14:02
I'm alone, I'm not most people.
I do not agree in nature!
№ 28542   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 08:37
I hate this feeling of rightness, when deep down I'm not sure that's right. Who are we, anyway? Most?... Than not the answer: because the majority is always infallible, isn't it? Always - and cannot even for a moment to make a mistake, isn't it? What is the majority and who are in it? What they think and why they became that way and will they never peremenitsya, and how the devil did I get caught in this rotten majority? I'm not alone. What is the reason: claustrophobia, fear of crowds, or common sense?
№ 27052   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 07:26
There are many kinds of progressive views, and Clevesy always defended the best of them. The best possible progressive vision is one that contains a sufficient dose of the provocative to his supporter can be proud of their originality, but at the same time and attracted so many supporters that the risk alone of exclusivity from approval prevents a loud triumphant majority.
№ 26852   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 07:17
Those who make mistakes, a lot, but that doesn't mean they are right.
№ 23946   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 04:59