corruption [Theme] Page 5

Thy princes are the transgressors of the law, and companions of thieves; they all love gifts and chasing mzdoyu; not defending the fatherless, and the cause of the widow come before them.
Quote Explanation: The book of Isaiah, the 1st Chapter
№ 370657   Added MegaMozg 27-05-2019 / 02:23
The world on the other side of the Kremlin wall was clean, sterile and rich. If the rest of Moscow is sinking in the mud, not to mention the country, if the miners don't know what to feed the children, here the ranks of the green bonsai, bought in Japan for millions of dollars, of which half went into the pockets of those who bought at public expense.
№ 370018   Added MegaMozg 17-05-2019 / 23:18
Man in his innocence thinks: "Pay money for a seat, if you can't obtain otherwise; but I will benefit on this place." But it turns out that a one-time fee you can't get rid of, needed and then the cost, if not in the form of direct monetary donations, in the form of different dinners, evenings, emergency orders, positions, etc. To support this is needed to make irrecoverable loans, take gratitude, to take bribes; to receive bribes and gratitude, prevaricate in cases when it is necessary to reward the villains and to push honest people.
№ 367988   Added MegaMozg 28-04-2019 / 11:14
A white sail gleams,
Someone threw it in his native land -
Ordinary people, he far.
A long time he was an officer in the ranks,
Sawed all and even more
Competition process.
We have made life harder and harder
And so they sailed away finally.
"Farewell, unwashed Russia!" -
Told us the sail and sailed...
In France, where the sky is blue
Dived into one of the local villas.
№ 367575   Added MegaMozg 23-04-2019 / 12:46
- We have associates, we want to release from a malignant tumor. You understand that this historical moment? We have become considerable, Monsieur Marechal. Robespierre and Saint-just was probably feeling the same excitement.
Psychiatrists will find out in court.
- What court?
- Your. They will probably say that you are obsessed, paranoid, but the chief will not say, because that word is not accepted in law. And the main thing is that you are a fool, Moreau. But do not worry, you are not the first. History has already known a Savonarola, of Phuketensis. Excessive order is no less dangerous than chaos. I hate corruption, as well as your morals.
№ 367053   Added MegaMozg 18-04-2019 / 22:10
- Capital does not recognize borders.
- Corruption, in my opinion, too.
And so, the publication of the diary Serrano will do nothing. I'll have to resign, two or three political clowns will replace you in jail, and in fact - nothing will change.
After all, public opinion should not be discounted.
- And what changed the Scam of Abheda?
The case of Nixon?
- Oh, no, it was not about money, but about morality.
- Then there is morality.
Well, this will be the scandal of the century.
№ 367050   Added MegaMozg 18-04-2019 / 22:07
The average bribe - a suitcase of cash
The average bribe - looks great,
The average bribe your question right,
Anything you want - only pay!

Murzilki InternationalСредняя satisaction of tittivate, corruption
Quote Explanation: Remake the song Vicky Tsiganova - Russian vodka.
№ 365759   Added MegaMozg 07-04-2019 / 09:10
I know Tokyo and nice to us without a bribe not to break
Here to solve any question, will help you score.
Prosecutors considered the average amount of bribes he took,
Polmilliona, without embellishment the average bribe us.
Can take a bribe in rubles may also sable,
Il prestigious cars, maybe we'll bump who?
Who's first, who last? All are you aware of "average amount"?
Who do not know, wait and someone with money come in!
№ 365758   Added MegaMozg 07-04-2019 / 09:09
- For! Against! Summerhouse! The Lexus! Party! Livshits! And now a trio of honest people's choice, Okhotny Ryad, will sing for you Deputy tango!
- For! Summerhouse! Against! The Lexus! Party! Livshits!!!
Our income, more of your, but that is no fault.
Yes, if you are on our site, you received, as we are!
- For! Against! Summerhouse! The Lexus! Party! Livshits!
You know, sometimes you're just sitting in the office, drink coffee, smoke a cigar, weighed all the "pros" and "cons", as they say work for the good of the people. And there, far abroad themselves appear mansions, yachts. vineyards, expensive cars... And when it comes time to report to the people, you just are not able to explain... um, how shall I say - his condition... Well, how to explain what it all you got, just because you are professionally, diligently and honestly doing their job. Product. To be honest MP, I! To report their income - Hmm.. I'm Against it!

Murzilki InternationalДепутатское tangomarkkinat of tittivate, corruption
Quote Explanation: Using the tune of "cell block tango" film "Chicago", three leading Autoradio commented on the Declaration of the deputies and their explanation before the tax police.
№ 365371   Added MegaMozg 30-03-2019 / 00:16
She lied to me! When I met her she claimed to be poor as a Church mouse. We played "Komsomol a wedding", went on a honeymoon trip to Anapa, there were no signs of trouble. But, after the honeymoon. I suddenly found that horror Of horrors!.. My wife has a cottage! But still - money! And yet - your own business! Of removable odnushki in Novoogarevo, we moved into a five-room, on the Old Arbat! For his birthday she gave me the watch, "Vacheron Constantin" and the sparkling brand new "Lexus". And don't get me wrong, I just inconvenient to write in the Declaration that all those in my life, and giving, and Lexus, I owe my incredibly successful wife. In the end, it's like that... Not manly!
№ 365370   Added MegaMozg 30-03-2019 / 00:15
Iron men korrodiruet from corruption.
№ 363999   Added MegaMozg 12-03-2019 / 21:15
Often a delicate balance between conscience and self-interest determines the amount of bribes.
№ 362562   Added MegaMozg 27-02-2019 / 21:07
Please note that on your condition,
Money, warrants, checks and grants
As well as, checks, receipts and diamonds.
Please note, for your prosperity,
Spend the breech and the left green,
Day and night, absolutely.
Quote Explanation: Dirty rotten scoundrels played by tax agents, and sing their own remade the song "note".
Release Date: 28.12.2004
№ 362143   Added MegaMozg 23-02-2019 / 11:03
The number of "R" in the word corruption is still growing.
№ 361904   Added MegaMozg 22-02-2019 / 00:18
So no one at the customs! Whom to pay, is unknown. We could pay. Gold.
- You know me, Abdullah...
№ 361840   Added MegaMozg 21-02-2019 / 19:06