nationalism [Theme] Page 2

Do you know anything about the words of Bandera: "Kill every pole aged 16 to 60 years"? If you have not heard about them, then no you are not Ukrainists. And if you have heard and agree with them, then our discussion is over.
Quote Explanation: Post on the page in "Facebook".
№ 355006   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2019 / 19:08
Nationalism is not reborn; he never died. The same with racism. This is the most powerful movements in the modern world.
Quote Explanation: (1991).
№ 353664   Added MegaMozg 22-12-2018 / 00:04
Patriotism is the antithesis of nationalism. Nationalism - a betrayal of patriotism. Saying "our interest above all else, whatever happened to the others," you are destroying the most valuable, what could be the nation that makes her alive, great, and most importantly, destroy her moral values. Old demons rise again. Sometimes the story threatens to go back to its tragic course and put at risk our hope for peace. Long live the free nation of the world! Long live the friendship between the peoples! Long live France!
Quote Explanation: The President of France Emmanuel macron, November 11 made in Paris at the ceremony marking the 100th anniversary of the First world war. He stated, in particular, that countries that are tied for first place only their own interests and neglect the interests of others, destroy their moral values. The media interpreted this statement as a reaction to the slogan of Donald trump's "America first".
№ 350010   Added MegaMozg 15-11-2018 / 02:06
And the Treasury of memories was nationalized.
№ 342397   Added MegaMozg 07-09-2018 / 15:39
Nothing so promotes the growth of national consciousness, for example, the Kurds, as the lack of statehood.
№ 341748   Added MegaMozg 02-09-2018 / 19:43
The problem of nationalism. Nationalism is terribly stupid. Any nationalism, that the Ukrainian, the Georgian, which, by the way, Russian. He's terribly limited. <...> He can't jump over the frame... Common sense is unknown to him. Those nation who suffer from nationalism, they always lose.
Quote Explanation: The program "the Principle". Radio station "Vesti FM". 08.08.2018.
№ 337339   Added MegaMozg 09-08-2018 / 13:03
Russian people must not remain indifferent.
Remember that strength is in unity, and unity is our children's happiness.
№ 325402   Added MegaMozg 10-05-2018 / 00:04
It is a shame that in a big country only in the narrow circles
I live by the principle "Russian help Russian".
What is unity when total substitution of concepts,
What if the blood brothers suddenly beheld the enemy?
And to amuse himself and his family, they say we win definitely,
Knowing that the map of Russia is covered with black spots.
№ 325399   Added MegaMozg 09-05-2018 / 23:03
You put on a par with patriotism and xenophobia! In my understanding, are completely different things. Patriotism is love of country, and xenophobia - the hatred of other Nations and peoples. Completely different things. And I would not confuse charisma with scrambled eggs. As for radical nationalism, We have always fought and will fight. Nationalism is a very dangerous destructive phenomenon for the integrity of the Russian state. Because it was initially formed as a multiethnic and multiconfessional country.
Quote Explanation: said on the Live broadcast with the President on 16 April 2015
№ 318713   Added MegaMozg 05-03-2018 / 03:03
I consider it a disgrace that the country that defeated fascism, now forced to deal with radical nationalism and Nazism.
№ 313778   Added MegaMozg 09-01-2018 / 17:02
But with all this, we are very humble people, we are afraid of offending someone. I'm currently working on a book about Poland, and I came across a wonderful document. This is a report of the Embassy of the Soviet Union on the territory of Poland in Moscow on the occasion of the pogrom, who were committed there in August 1945. That is, I recall, the Third Reich was defeated, the preparations for the Nuremberg military Tribunal in Poland occurs pogrom under the slogan (now please!): "Finish the work of Adolf Hitler!" Here whenever the poles something to tell us about our military cemeteries, our monuments, why can't we give them a hard response? To talk about these facts? <...> But we are silent, we are afraid all the time to offend someone! This is our main problem! Although if once put in place in a rigid form... <...> Well, we constantly we hear that, well look, they're good people, well, there are nationalists in power, there are just radicals, there is the illiterate who came from exile, instead of once hard-to take over his Adam's Apple, so you're not jerked! <...> Because they understand, unfortunately, only the force! But we are instead trying them reason to conduct a civilized dialogue! With whom? With Kaczynski? Look at his face! He face control in the library will not work! What kind of moral values you speak with this person?
Quote Explanation: "Full contact". Morning show of Vladimir Solovyov and Anna Shafran on the radio "Vesti FM". Live from 05.12.2017 year. Topic: nationalism in Eastern Europe.
№ 310124   Added MegaMozg 06-12-2017 / 22:04
Nationalism is a silly cock crowing on its dunghill.
Nationalism is a silly cock crowing on its own dunghill.
№ 309829   Added MegaMozg 03-12-2017 / 17:02
The peoples subservient to nature. And flatterers, eager to profit, obsequious encourage their vanity. Sure it's quite an achievement to be born a dog or a cat, turnips or potatoes.
№ 305983   Added MegaMozg 30-10-2017 / 03:09
I am a brother to all people, and I loathe those who love the homeland and blindly sacrifices himself empty nationalist ideals.
№ 301702   Added MegaMozg 22-09-2017 / 16:09
I am a nationalist. Chauvinist would say that my Russian people the best of all the others. And I, as a patriot, saying: Russian people are not worse than others. But I'm proud that I'm Russian.
№ 293635   Added MegaMozg 11-07-2017 / 05:12