nationalism [Theme] Page 1

The present century has been given a certain number of ideas, and for each idea, by the special grace of fate, at once its anti-idea, so that individualism and collectivism, nationalism and internationalism, imperialism and pacifism, rationalism and superstition feel equally good in it. This already seems as natural as the fact that there is day and night, heat and cold, love and hate.
№ 431344   Added MegaMozg 28-10-2021 / 22:12
He was firmly convinced that zealous nationalism would only lead out of the fire and into the fire and would inevitably aggravate the situation of the oppressed and disadvantaged. As a result, minorities sought autonomy at a high price, only in order to create their oppressors within themselves. Nationalism joins the ranks of the oppressors. Previously, you were oppressed by foreign invaders, and now you are oppressed by your own tribesmen.
№ 424712   Added Viker 02-08-2021 / 12:39
But what I see, Kathy, is no distinction at all, not by layer, not by class, not by country, not by nationality. Everyone needs to look into the soul. Soul into the soul to look. That's it. Yes, no one is capable of this, because they look into the soul only with their soul, and if you hide from yourself, what will you see, the mucus is swampy? No problem. That's all poking blind cripples...
№ 413553   Added MegaMozg 13-02-2021 / 21:12
We all like a world where beings are developed enough to make a strict social hierarchy feel like equality. We all want a world where you can genuinely respect your neighbor because your neighbor deserves it. He does not claim your respect with empty stink, when he does not even deserve a stake, and he is capable of warmth, is not afraid of warmth and is open to you as you are open to him. We all want a world inhabited by worthy creatures. Only I can't see how a division by nationality can lead to this. And if you will allow me, I believe that the time when you set laws only for your kingdom is far in the past. Even in the thirteenth century, this was no longer the case. Today, when we have transatlantic telephones, airplanes, radio, cinema, you have to set moral laws for humanity as a whole. The Fuehrer is actively working with Japan. The Japanese are also nationalists. They, too, are convinced that the superior race should be no more than sixty meters tall, moon-faced, narrow-eyed and black with hair, that coal. Blacks say, you're very good for white. Everyone is Nazis and racists. Everyone is every human being, because every wader will scream that his swamp is not the only one not a swamp. If you want to be above it all, you have to be different from them. They have to measure themselves by you, they won't do it if you're the same wader who just as hysterically praises his swamp.
№ 405041   Added MegaMozg 06-10-2020 / 21:00
- Do you like Russians?
"I love all nations," Dobransky said, "but I do not like any particular nation. I am a patriot, but not a nationalist.
- What's the difference?
- Patriotism is love for one's own. And nationalism is hatred of others. To the Russians, to the Americans, to all... A great brotherhood is emerging in the world - we owe it to the Germans, at least, to this...
№ 404413   Added MegaMozg 24-09-2020 / 06:57
Racism and nationalism are very similar, only in different ways. One is close, the other is farther away.
№ 403475   Added wisewords 05-09-2020 / 18:22
Comment

Only a damn fool would expect from people of one culture to sit quietly when their country be overrun by hordes of foreigners who - whether equal, superior to or inferior to them from the point of view of biology is so opposite to them in the physical, emotional and mental manifestations that harmonious coexistence is virtually not possible.

Quote in English
Quote Explanation: Letter of September 27, 1926.
№ 396055   Added Viker 24-05-2020 / 13:50
Nationality, race, gender, religion, age - limits, which are not relevant, because each of us must strive for total liberation. He who divides us, and dominates us. Look above yourself and see a whole endless Universe, look around and see gray and "safe" walls: a stamp in the passport, numbers of birth, and taste in music.
№ 393252   Added MegaMozg 06-05-2020 / 19:57
Regardless of geography, behind the Fig leaf of "historical reconciliation" lies a simple task - based on the pre-Soviet past, to keep the post-Soviet liberal economic order, the findings on the "bones" of the Soviet Union privatization. If it needs to Bandera - Bandera amiss, and if Vlasov - Vlasov amiss. Yes, even to Malyuta Skuratov. What's the difference? Nationalism is a defensive reaction of the elite caused it herself injustice. "We with you one blood. Be patient!" - like the plebeian patrician.
№ 389215   Added MegaMozg 25-03-2020 / 13:45
I must say that we did a great job on the split of OUN underground. We knew that the aggressive plans of Hitler of the OUN, the organization took first place for creating the German protectorate of the Ukraine. We put this organization of agent-Ukrainian. Before him was the goal of inciting contradiction in the two clans that emerged in the OUN. One of them was headed by the Miller, and the other Bandera. Until August 1939 the organization of Ukrainian nationalists headed by the former Manager of the estate of Metropolitan Sheptytsky Colonel Andrey Melnik. Miller claimed the role of the leader of Ukrainian nationalists. Another leader of the OUN Bandera was released by the Germans from Polish prison, where he served time for the murder of the Minister of internal Affairs of Poland pyeratskoho. Our actions were designed to evoke between them an acute conflict. Miller arrived for talks in Krakow. Bandera offered him a senior post in the main OUN, head which was intended for himself. But they have not conspired because Miller is not satisfied. Bandera amassed around him a group of prominent nationalists who manned the battalion "Nachtigall", subsequently carrying out the punitive operation in Ukraine. Over time, Bandera was accused Miller that he had not used a favorable environment for creating independent Ukraine in the time of the fall of Poland, and also contributed to the clogging of the OUN agents of the Polish police. So, Jaroslaw Baranowski, constantly accompanying the Colonel Konovalets for the delay on one of the trips (using which, I eliminated the center) was declared the agent of the Polish secret police and executed by Bandera.
№ 385141   Added MegaMozg 26-12-2019 / 18:32
Loss of identity leads to neurosis, and neurosis are not known to be particularly good basis for peaceful coexistence.
Quote Explanation: "Nation: from oblivion to revival". (1991). Kurt Huebner (Hubner) (01.09.1921 - 08.02.2013) - German philosopher, representative of pluralist philosophy of science, an expert on theories of myth and the nation.
№ 372898   Added Viker 21-06-2019 / 12:26
The Board is corrupt, power-hungry globalists. Know what a globalist? A globalist is a person that wants everything to be good in the world, but frankly not caring too much about our country. And you know what? We don't do. You know, there's a word that seems to have become old-fashioned, is called nationalist. And I say - well, we don't have to use that word, but you know who I am? I am a nationalist.
Quote Explanation: Is contained in the "But" 26.01.2019 year as the closing of the forum of Davos.
№ 363686   Added MegaMozg 10-03-2019 / 01:08
Slowly the truth is simple
In the river of time feels Ford:
The relationship by blood forms a flock,
The relationship of the word creates the people.
<...>
And you will not find another exit,
As neither contradict himself, -
The relationship with the word begets the word,
Kinship by blood begets blood.
Quote Explanation: 1999.
№ 363643   Added MegaMozg 09-03-2019 / 08:29
Twenty years I was in Israel - it was a day trip by boat during a one-week holiday in Cyprus where my mom took her brother. These few hours in Jerusalem and Bethlehem turned my life upside down. Completely. It has a religion. Not faith. It was in the past, in the form of intuitive feelings, hunches, and even understanding. But it was some sort of... pagan or something. And there burned. This charge lasts until now. All the memories are fresh and even tangible. While still in Bethlehem I said that I like all rites. And uncle, then we are very financially helping, in one of the local jewelry stores I bought that same gold chain, which for me always. Back in Moscow I was baptized. Since I am Orthodox, in the sense that I try to be. On the back of my little cross, which was bought in an Arab store and I have always written "Jerusalem".
Our religion forbids hatred. She punishes for her. But I have what in English is called objective hate, and in Russian, forgetting about the pathos, perhaps, one can Express the well-known "noble rage". I hate all kinds of nationalism (from racial discrimination to religious intolerance), I hate it when humiliated or bullied, no matter who. I also hate stupidity and stupid rage, who are able to see the star of David, not in flower or snowflake, but even in the formula of benzene.
№ 362023   Added MegaMozg 22-02-2019 / 23:03
To die in battle - worthy death. To die, but to win - correct. For the honorable death of our enemies is to work, the benefit of Russia is always abundantly there. The Nazis already know that, it is necessary that we remembered.
№ 355521   Added MegaMozg 06-01-2019 / 15:12