Yes, eyes like sapphires, burning.
№ 327153   Added MegaMozg 28-05-2018 / 09:02
Remember, love always your favorite reviled
For crazy just in love embraced.
Once asked me, "have a Passion for the taste of what?"
I replied, "It's sweet, full of poison.
Quote Explanation: The story of Ghanim Ibn Yube. The tale of the second eunuch
№ 325338   Added MegaMozg 09-05-2018 / 04:02
There's never been the case that the lover gave the arrows time to peacefully go its own way.
№ 324284   Added MegaMozg 26-04-2018 / 18:06
A selfish policy, but as lovers.
№ 319138   Added MegaMozg 10-03-2018 / 01:05
A deeply in love change your style in clothes, manners, habits, and even basic values in the hope to gain the reciprocal feeling.
№ 316264   Added MegaMozg 06-02-2018 / 13:02
That night Veronica didn't just go to sleep Saturday. She fell in love with it. First told that two years ago, when the night stood at the window and waited for the arrival of the depression, saw the night sky with a hiss of lightning or electric welding flew some bright fireball and fell into the Volga. The girl with rainbow eyes, made a wish to meet someday the man she loves truly; and now her wish came true. In that year, came to her depression. She didn't want to live. She studied at the University in which he taught the Sabbath; she was very fond of his lectures, and she, along with all mourned about the fact that the teacher was inevitably sick. But when it came to her depression, Veronica realized that she would never fall in none of the contemporary young man because she came into this world from another time - from the time Natasha Rostova and Pierre Bezukhov, Netochka Nezvanova and Prince Myshkin; of the time Buninskaya of girl students and Green's Assol. And it turned out that subsequently all-powerful Wheeler identified as the rebirth neurosis, neurosis, split personality; for the money of the Pope Veronica undertook to treat her in a hypnotic cellars, covered with green felt. She is silly!
№ 316144   Added MegaMozg 05-02-2018 / 00:02
And then they wanted to jump into the cold water; they swam, fooled around, played as children. From outside could seem that so happily can play only the Last remaining on earth Lovers man and woman. Then they lay down on the sand, and Veronica was cold.
- Hold me, honey, ' she asked and stretched his fragile hands.
Alex gently took it and led her behind him to where the sun slows down, and stops the time for a man and a woman, becoming single, I was enjoying myself as long as possible. Missing time in the fourth dimension. Fell into the depths of love. The earth stopped in order to fulfill the great whim of a red-haired naughty girl with round face. And all merged into one silent ecstasy of love: nature and the river and the forest in the distance, and a cloud and a sun like a great orange dream of Alexis. And breathing has become one breath to another. And the world ceased to be. And time has completely disappeared.
№ 316143   Added MegaMozg 04-02-2018 / 23:13
But that's what intimacy is: when people tell each other stories in the dark of night.
№ 309858   Added MegaMozg 03-12-2017 / 20:10
Money in one moment says more than the most eloquent lover will be able to say for years.
Money will say more in one moment than the most eloquent lover can in years.
№ 309740   Added MegaMozg 02-12-2017 / 17:04
Two young, healthy, attractive people in love? There is nothing worse. Go around and gossip: "I can't believe I met you, because I'm so awesome and you're amazing and we're surrounded by assholes. Simply amazing. Hey, I know this great bar. Let's go and make it better."
№ 307776   Added MegaMozg 14-11-2017 / 01:08
In the court of the fourteenth of February, Valentine's Day, and joyful parties that it has not increased. I wonder where all these happy embracing couple walking in the city with red boxes in the hands or chest presses to red cards in the form of hearts? Where are they, I ask you? Home hug? To go shopping? Scribble each other "Valentine" via e-mail? Or stand in traffic jams as I do? Or maybe no one doesn't like? Maybe I'm right and all of us get sick from each other?
№ 305630   Added MegaMozg 25-10-2017 / 02:03
I love you says
this fucking Valentine's day,
to it in the future.
№ 303821   Added MegaMozg 11-10-2017 / 22:12
Lovers ' tiffs are harmless.
№ 301836   Added MegaMozg 23-09-2017 / 22:18
Looking at beautiful pictures of couples in estamira, we see only the best side, the side of love, happiness and harmony. But never think about the other side, and she is always there. Any pair, whatever it was happy and madly in love, always goes through a lot of obstacles on his way. Of course we all have different levels of difficulty challenges, difficulties and problems, but everyone goes through it and it is a fact or just a harsh reality. But it is this reality that makes a couple stronger, firmer, better or breaks. This year we endured many trials and difficulties that sometimes we thought that we would go to the roof. Alex is definitely the leader in our couple, he is strong for the two of us and I feel much better than him, because the entire burden he takes on. In any situation he is calm and even tries to joke, saying: what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. But sometimes I see pain and sadness in his eyes and in this moment becomes strong I'm doing everything possible so my husband ignited a new spark of hope. In General, in family life need to be reliable partners or team, in time to catch the feed, to keep, by any means or to prevent falling, and if fallen, to raise, after all, only if you are a real team, you will be able to make it to the finish line and to victory.
Y. S.
Quote Explanation: https://www.instagram.com/yucca_ls
№ 301565   Added MegaMozg 21-09-2017 / 03:42
... sometimes loving having the conversations that take them somewhere beyond the visible area and sucked into the dark maelstrom.
№ 300813   Added MegaMozg 13-09-2017 / 19:30