Satan [Theme] Page 31

People are more willing to believe in the Devil than in God and in goodness. I don't know why... Maybe the answer is simple: to do evil is much easier. And to say that a man was possessed by Satan, is to declare him insane. Don't need to see the devil with your own eyes to believe in his existence.
№ 8603   Added MegaMozg 01-01-2017 / 00:34
The real Devil can do something good only one way - to play the role himself, to expose the evil show. Unless you consider that he is doing good when sows evil. But in this case God turns a monster, right? And the Devil is just a part of the divine plan.
№ 8021   Added MegaMozg 01-01-2017 / 00:06
Love joking Satan.
№ 7962   Added MegaMozg 01-01-2017 / 00:03
- Detective, what if I told you that God and the Devil made a wager? What they dispute is the soul of every human being?
- You have a sick imagination!
- Do not tell me! Avoid direct contact with people - that's their rule! Observe from a distance, who will win.
- Okay, go ahead. Why?
Who knows... Maybe for fun... who knows!
Oh, for fun? It's funny, when the husband and wife to death scores? It's funny, when a mother drowns child? And you believe the Devil is to blame, right? The people themselves too are evil, Mr. Constantine, that's it.
- You are right. Indeed, from birth we are capable of terrible things, but sometimes there is something from the side and slightly pushes us...
- Well, thank you for enlightening me. But I don't believe in the Devil!
- In vain... And he believes in you!
№ 7002   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 23:15
And the truth - like her say, even if My Name is inexpressible in your language? Satan called Me, and I accept this nickname would have accepted any other: let me - Satan. But My real name sounds quite different, quite different! It sounds unusual, and I can't squeeze it into your narrow ear without tore it along with your brains: I let Satan only.
№ 7000   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 23:15
I see you and now is ready to shower Me with questions, learning that I was an incarnated Satan: it's so interesting! Where I Come From. Are the orders we have in hell? Is there immortality, and what would be the price of coal in hell the last exchange? Unfortunately, My dear reader, with all My desire, if such existed, I can't satisfy your legitimate curiosity. I could write you one of those funny historic about Horny and hairy devils, who are so kind to your poor imagination, but you have them already, and I don't want to lie to you so rough and so flat. I lie somewhere in other place where you expect nothing and it will be interesting for both of us.
№ 6999   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 23:15
And God alone too, but the devil, he is not alone, he constantly rotates in society, and his name is Legion.
№ 6646   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 22:58
And abashed the devil, and saw how awful goodness...
№ 4424   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 21:08
Guilt is like a bag of bricks, Yes lose them from the shoulders down with them... who are you carrying all those bricks for? For God? In fact, for God? So let me tell you a little secret about our God. He likes to watch he's a prankster: he gives man instinct gives you this extraordinary gift, and then, for the sake of entertainment for your video space tricks, sets the rules in opposition. This is the most cruel hoax for all the past century: look but don't touch, touch but don't taste, taste but don't swallow... And while you're jumping from one foot to the other, what is he doing? - laughing so that his nasty ass would burst from the strain, and he is a notorious bigot and a sadist he's an absentee landlord, and to worship such a God, ever.
- Better to reign in Hell than to serve in heaven?
- And why not? Here on earth, I immersed in its concern with the creation of the World, I welcomed each new innovation, wanted man, I helped him in everything and never judged. Moreover, I never rejected him, in spite of all his faults; I am fanatically in love with a man; I'm a humanist, maybe the last on Earth. Who will deny, unless he is out of his mind that the twentieth century was entirely mine age! Because of it, Kevin, from alpha to omega, is mine; I have you, boy; now my finest hour, our finest hour...
№ 4017   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 20:49
Satan, you're talking about with compassion, never disturb the peace of the pure contentment of the soul. Equal agree: a fallen angel seeks the equally fallen, and the devil, if he has, is a friend of those who delight in his teaching and society. Legend says that he was afraid of the crucifixion, but I would say that if he is afraid something is "sweet contentment", which celebrates Shakespeare and which serves as a reliable protection against evil.
№ 3760   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 20:38
When dancing with the devil, dance till the end of the song.
(When dancing with the devil, you have to listen to the music)
№ 3757   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 20:38
Providence has put horns on the devil.
№ 2585   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 19:51
The horns do not interfere with the devil to wear a variety of hats.
№ 2584   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 19:51
On the horns of a devil's halo held tight.
№ 2582   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 19:51
The devil is crafty - he can appear to us just in the way of the devil.
№ 2581   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 19:51