reincarnation [Theme] Page 2

In the branches of the oleander trill of a Nightingale.
The gate slammed shut with a plaintive knock.
The moon hid behind the clouds. I
The earthly purgatory,
The ordeal that he had seen in the dream -
With exile, love and sins.
But I have not forgotten that I promised
Rise. To return to Russia - poetry.
Quote Explanation: One thousand nine hundred forty eight
№ 265173   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 10:30
Our religion recognizes reincarnation, but the soul returns to earth only because I don't find halves.
1 Season 4 Series
№ 257219   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 14:26
All around - the scenery changing from life to life. Everything changes, a constant - only you. Life is too short to live once. Every time you just throw in a new project movie where you play the main role. Then why are so many of us? Perhaps each of us is a piece of something one, the original being. It was a single, and breaking time, living billions of lives, it is multiplied under the influence of the laws of physics. Or any of us, special and original, is obliged to take every option of life. Maybe deja vu is when you do the same thing someone else did in this life before or after you. Or déjà vu - that's what would happen with you in an alternate reality where you did something differently than in this embodiment. In any case, it's a long circle, which will end soon. Then the other reality. After them oblivion. With our self-destruct mechanism nothing can be done.
When reborn, there is no heaven and angels there will meet, this is all ordinary physical process. There our knowledge of this life is read and written in a certain store, which already has information of previous experiences. We are like squirrels that stored nuts in a secure location. Go on to look for more. If knowledge was not preserved, ie, we would take them with him to new life, we could lose all the time, previous attempts would be in vain. Need something more reliable than human memory.
№ 224817   Added MegaMozg 16-01-2017 / 13:28
The sky gave me more than everyone else in this town. Took me more than so many... don't know what sky's plans and what the script, but you know what? If there is reincarnation, transmigration of souls, and if we after death again return to this world again to grow, to make mistakes, to live, start a family - and then to lose someone and gradually crumble to dust, again and again, incarnation after incarnation... I'm not able to think of anything more cruel than this world and the sky.
№ 219617   Added MegaMozg 16-01-2017 / 09:20
No the caterpillar is not aware of a butterfly. And it's hard to realize that after death comes birth. Different facets of reality. It takes incredible effort to close the chain death-birth-death-birth... Then the fear disappears, remains a concern.
№ 191728   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 15:27
Our current life is only a brief moment. We lived before. And will live many more lives.
№ 176995   Added MegaMozg 12-01-2017 / 19:12
If there is such a thing as reincarnation, knowing my luck, I'll come back us me.
If reincarnation exists, then, knowing my luck, I'll be myself the same.
№ 160577   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2017 / 18:34
...And every beat of a drum another life was taken off me and I caught a glimpse of all of the lives my soul had lived...
№ 138775   Added MegaMozg 09-01-2017 / 19:19
As the old atheist George Bernard Shaw: "To the beginning of the chain of incarnations is always chained monkey".
№ 118168   Added MegaMozg 07-01-2017 / 21:20
"What will happen to me if I go deeper down his throat?" asked the bird, Jean. "Reincarnation," replied the bird bill. "Oh, no, I swallow and turn into a big Kaku. - That's Right, Jean. This is reincarnation!"
№ 101251   Added MegaMozg 06-01-2017 / 04:05
One life to learn how to win love, the other to enjoy the fruits doctrine. Oh, Yes, I will die shy, I will be born again playboy.
№ 101246   Added MegaMozg 06-01-2017 / 04:05
When you die... the spirit of the type leaves the body... Well... that first you review all your life, like reflected in a magic mirror, and then you soar like a Ghost. And here... you can see everything that is happening around. You can hear but can't communicate with the world of the living. And... and then... you see the light... colored rays, all colors. That light... is the way... the doors to higher planes of existence. But most people... they... They are so much like the world that they don't want to go. And then it turns into a bad trip. And the only way out is a new incarnation.
№ 96004   Added MegaMozg 06-01-2017 / 00:05
There is no death. There is only a transition between worlds.
№ 94625   Added MegaMozg 05-01-2017 / 22:56
Now is the problem of our children. But if we we reincarnate - it will be our problem.
1 Season 1 Series
№ 93570   Added MegaMozg 05-01-2017 / 21:59
A wise man once said that in fact nothing dies for real, and is simply returned in another form, then he died. So, next time you come across a harmless Salamander, think twice before you stomp it, it may be you.
6 Season 26 Series
№ 93275   Added MegaMozg 05-01-2017 / 21:44