reincarnation [Theme] Page 1

Question: preference for spirits to incarnate in the body of a man or women?
Answer: It is of little interest to the spirit, it depends on the tests that he needs to survive.
The same spirit can freely choose and change the floors in their physical beings, because he himself, as spirit has no sex, as perfume should be improved in all respects, each gender, as well as each social position provides them with special trials and duties, and hence the chance to acquire experience; one who has always been a man, would know just what men experience.
№ 395774   Added Viker 22-05-2020 / 07:54
Question: Spirit, odusevljava the body of a man, whether in a new existence to animate the body of a woman and Vice versa?
Answer: Yes, the same spirits animate men and women.
№ 395773   Added Viker 22-05-2020 / 07:54
Question: Why is life often stops at a very early age?
Answer: the Short life of a child can be for the spirit, incarnate in him, in addition to the existence of interrupted prematurely, and his death often is a test or an atonement for the parents.
Question: What is being done with the spirit of a child who died at an early age?
Answer: He starts a new existence.
№ 395676   Added MegaMozg 20-05-2020 / 15:21
Question: since spirits can't improve otherwise, how enduring the vicissitudes of bodily existence, does it not follow from this that the material life is some kind of test or purgatory, through which the beings of the spiritual world, to achieve excellence?
Answer: Yes, it is. They improved in these trials, avoiding evil and practicing goodness. But only after many incarnations, after a longer or shorter time, depending on their efforts, they reach the goal of perfection to strive for.
№ 395675   Added MegaMozg 20-05-2020 / 15:18
Question: People in their existences can be lower than it was?
Response: Regarding public position - Yes, but as a spirit.
Question: the Soul of a virtuous man can in a new incarnation to animate the body of a villain?
Answer: No, because it could not get worse.
№ 395668   Added Viker 20-05-2020 / 08:50
The life of the spirit consists of a series of bodily existences, each of which represents a favorable case for its improvement, just as bodily existence consists of a number of days, the continuance of which he can acquire experience and knowledge. But, just as in human life there are days of fruitless for him, in the life of the spirit there are also bodily existence without any result, if he didn't know how to use them.
№ 395665   Added Viker 20-05-2020 / 08:50
Question: What is the purpose of reincarnation?
Answer: the Atonement and the gradual improvement of mankind. Without it, where would be the justice?!
№ 395529   Added Viker 20-05-2020 / 08:21
-... What are you doing?
Demelza sneezed.
- Our birds found fleas. And it's not happy.
- The usual case.
Well, I'll take them black pepper. Until they had to grow up, stir it in warm water and wash chickens. This will kill all parasites.
- Where are you know?
I don't remember. In the morning, I suddenly came to mind.
- Sometimes I wonder whether you have another life? If you were only a miner's daughter who became mistress Nampara? In the end, how do you know about such things? About the treatment, "the skimpy tail" of the cow, for example. Often even you don't seem less Dwight know about how to treat ailments at home.
№ 390432   Added Viker 06-04-2020 / 11:35
Let the soul new I will gain there, where dare to get lost!
Quote Explanation: The poem "Baffle me, Oh architects", 1991.
№ 353367   Added MegaMozg 18-12-2018 / 03:09
in flames will burn my lies
and in the fire I will go out in the rain
out of the water and may be
quieter and lighter than the knife
taken out of the sheath
Quote Explanation: Lines of poetry 1985, the year "I burn", written for the concert program "Fire" group "chambered Nautilus" and for and unreleased album "360 degrees of fire". Original spelling and punctuation preserved.
№ 348290   Added MegaMozg 30-10-2018 / 11:15
Spinning, like dust in the Universal dance.
Remember the old neighborhood where we are 17.
The winds of time, above us the trees swayed.
Even through the years we loved like in the beginning.
It was quiet though the city under water,
And you were afraid to fall asleep, to not Wake up alone.
Not just a feeling, we have long been familiar with him.
Changing only the body, are found in some lives.
№ 304987   Added MegaMozg 19-10-2017 / 00:39
but I believe we will die
to meet again
and walk down the street
and each other to learn
Quote Explanation: A line from the poem "strangers in the night". Original spelling and punctuation preserved.
№ 296595   Added MegaMozg 05-08-2017 / 15:15
True, in a past life
You my sister was
Sad cuckoo...
№ 289702   Added MegaMozg 09-06-2017 / 12:33
- Ilona?
- I've always loved her. Since I can remember.
- In a former life?
- Yes, in another life... here, now...
But how?..
I don't know. I'm asking these questions since I saw you. It's a miracle.
1 Season 10 Series
№ 284912   Added MegaMozg 26-04-2017 / 19:37
Every individual needs to experience what others have experienced as a result of decisions, once taken.
Quote Explanation: Are you referring to in other incarnations.
№ 278508   Added MegaMozg 09-03-2017 / 14:26