mutual aid [Theme] Page 5

It is difficult enough to be objective to everyone, disable the emotional relationship to the person. It is very important to learn to see the inner world of each, his needs and motivations, causes of actions and actions. You need to be prepared for the fact that there are no universal working methods. Each person requires individual (special) approach. It is very important to abandon the role of Savior and try to make people learn to save themselves.
№ 306142   Added MegaMozg 01-11-2017 / 02:12
The cure for a person can only be another person. A friend of mine once visited the monastery, somewhere in the Pamir mountains. There he waited weeks, when it will be the Abbot of this monastery. My friend had many questions for him about his life. And so the day came and he finally got to his audience. The meeting lasted about an hour. During all this time the Abbot had not said a word, never changed his posture. He had just been. He attended. Non-judgmental, but with unflagging attention. At first my friend was waiting for him to say something, and then he spoke and spoke all the time of their meeting. The Abbot listened to it all the same full presence and attention. An hour later, when the meeting ended, my friend left with answers to their questions and a sense that it was the best conversation of his life.
№ 306140   Added MegaMozg 01-11-2017 / 02:06
- Thank you, friend, rescued!
- What a conversation!? The man - friend!
- Oh! Sure! Happened to me trouble - you helped me, if it happened to you trouble - I'll help you!
- And together - we do the same thing, you're on your way, and I - on the.
№ 305388   Added MegaMozg 23-10-2017 / 15:03
In order to understand the functioning of a healthy economy, we must look at the family. It's not ruined the item economy. The family is mutual love.
№ 304369   Added MegaMozg 15-10-2017 / 22:24
There will always be those who will help you and you help.
№ 304194   Added MegaMozg 14-10-2017 / 22:21
We must want to be treated. Take help only when you want the person you helped. We need to trust him.
№ 303683   Added MegaMozg 10-10-2017 / 23:36
I wanted to relax and celebrate the victory over Brainiac, but I had to hurry home - I didn't know what had happened with Connor during the invasion. It turned out I worried in vain: the stress experienced by my son during the attack of Brainiac, activated his meta-gene. And there is nothing worse than a scared, hurt child with superpowers.
I'm certainly glad that Connor went all in me, but now I will be much more difficult to raise him. And I'm glad I have those who will help us with Ollie to cope with the situation...
№ 296292   Added MegaMozg 01-08-2017 / 23:57
Recall how the locals react to the attack in Manchester and on fire at Grenfell Tower. They agreed about everything social, drop everything and hurry to the rescue. Although the events were terrible and heartbreaking, I have already warmed my heart to know that people are still capable of empathy. Incidentally, responsible for the educational program in Ireland, which involves the study of empathy as a subject in school. It can be taught from an early age, because it is not an emotion, but a property of understanding the world, different for each person.
№ 294926   Added MegaMozg 22-07-2017 / 03:24
But it is almost impossible to overcome the force of gravity when nobody wants to help you. To lend a hand.
№ 289868   Added MegaMozg 10-06-2017 / 08:42
Often the destruction all happens
What would total disaster to meet more friendly,
Everyone picks controversy
About the benefits his.
№ 284743   Added MegaMozg 26-04-2017 / 13:05
Once in a village, wanting to help people, came a young doctor. When he worked for a year a country doctor, died, one of his regular patients, a common man, neither bad nor good. The deceased all his life tried as best I could: help thy neighbor, in vain not to offend anyone, and indeed did not take offense. Big boss he did not, although the last in the village was not.
From afar came the relatives made the funeral arrangements, set a time. However, at the time going only distant relatives, the doctor and nobody else. They looked out into the yard, looked at the street as if everything around has died, complete silence. But nothing to do, waited for a while and suffered themselves. Fortunately, the graveyard was near. Told, buried, said the word. After that went home for the Wake. Approaching the hut, and in front of her in the yard full of people - almost the entire village came to mourn. And farewell.
In the morning guests from afar, gathered to disperse. Together with them in the street began to gather their belongings and a young doctor.
Someone asked him:
- Why are you leaving, because you came to help them?
He replied:
These people are beyond help!
№ 278994   Added MegaMozg 11-03-2017 / 14:59
Each of us must make themselves useful to the whole according to his ability and means, which God had put into his hand. Strong and Powerful have to give the support and protection of the Weak, for the one who will abuse their power and might to oppress his neighbor, violates the Law of God.
№ 278513   Added MegaMozg 09-03-2017 / 14:28
- Imagine that you are driving on a long journey in his car, but the engine broke down. Around you is empty. What will you do?
- I will wait for help.
- Then hitchhiking go? But if you encounter those who need help?
- If he can be trusted, that would help him.
- Okay. Both answers by fifty percent. You are a regular.
Is there any other answers?
- Could assume that this would be car theft, and not help to bring.
- Want to say that I don't have anyone to help?
Ten percent, I was referring to your attitude depending on the situation in which you find yourself. For example, if you do not help, you will not seek help. Or if you help yourself, ready to be killed.
A one hundred percent response?
- If someone asks for help, then you kill him. He is the victim. And if someone offers help, a victim, too. In this place you can legally steal from others. These are gambling.
- I like one that is easy to kill?
3 Series
№ 276816   Added MegaMozg 02-03-2017 / 15:38
Saving others we save ourselves.
5 Season 8 Series
№ 273744   Added MegaMozg 30-01-2017 / 12:51