holidays [Theme] Page 5

- By the way, let's have a drink to celebrate?
Celebrate what?
I do not know. Do I need a reason?
№ 357325   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2019 / 19:21
The mood we create ourselves. And the attributes of the holiday - only Supplement to this mood.
№ 356364   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2019 / 15:19
Why, when you clean the eggs or cut the bread at the celebration, the feeling that everything is wonderful, amazing, and think that even may occur some miracle? And when the same is done in a normal day, it's just interesting?
№ 355352   Added MegaMozg 05-01-2019 / 17:03
- How do you feel about tomorrow's festivities?
- You know, bad attitude. Little of it! We ought every day of the year to give any name. The date of satisfaction of the actions of the authorities, Day enhanced well-being, Day-moving reforms. And then nine years later would come the promised Day of universal happiness!
Quote Explanation: On the Day of accord and reconciliation, celebrated in Russia on 7 November c 1996 to 2004.
№ 353240   Added MegaMozg 16-12-2018 / 22:06
Life's not fair, "bitch", for some a holiday, for others - the eternal boredom.
№ 352691   Added MegaMozg 11-12-2018 / 02:07
The plane returned to base, and the submarine disappeared in the depths.
It's a shame, because tomorrow's the feast of the Navy.
As bullets fly, bullets. The commander gives orders.
The soldiers sitting in the trenches and listen to the sounds of the accordion.
№ 352192   Added MegaMozg 06-12-2018 / 02:10
- Wow! Hut you just..
- .. Icesheet?
The holidays are about.
4 Season 9 Series
№ 350638   Added MegaMozg 21-11-2018 / 17:03
EW, Rudolph the reindeer shit on your festive Christmas tree?
4 Season 9 Series
№ 350625   Added MegaMozg 21-11-2018 / 16:05
- Are we celebrating? Today was a disaster. And we were lucky.
- That's it. And when people are lucky, they celebrate.
- We're celebrating? Today was a disaster, and we got lucky.
- You're right. But when you get lucky, you celebrate.
1 Season 18 Series
№ 349092   Added MegaMozg 07-11-2018 / 00:04
- Do you know of Simena Aronovich, how he behaves outrageously at the table!
- He drinks?
- He eats!
Quote Explanation: The release of "the Mistress of copper pans" - Two Jews
№ 346212   Added MegaMozg 08-10-2018 / 02:04
In Novgorod fans of Dmitry Donskoy on the joys burned the jail and released all the offenders. So as not to spoil people a holiday, the Prince under a deal announced Amnesty. ... In Chernihiv within the framework of celebration in the Central square was organized a fight 60 by 60. In Korostyn recorded a funny incident: yard girl Agatha was given to all indiscriminately, than four days tired all of Korostyn... the son of a Merchant Prokhorov to celebrate, drank three kegs hops, took a step home and in the eyes of the astonished audience burst, what exactly amused people... In Kiev, a festival of heroic songs, collected under the stage not only participants of the battle of Kulikovo, but even veterans of the fight against the Livonian order. The elders, despite its 130 years, so lit... and eat gruel... In the Galicia-Volyn Principality during the celebration there was not a single offense. So, a couple of serfs nailed for fun, and all... In honor of the victory in the battle of Kulikovo in the year 1380, the princes decree between the cities of Kiev and Chernihiv was running the fastest runner. The distance between these two cities it takes place in two times faster than the last messenger, and it actually doesn't even need to adjust the whip. On this gimmick came out to see residents from nearby villages.
Quote Explanation: The celebration on the occasion of the victory in the battle of Kulikovo.
1 Season 16 Series
№ 346050   Added MegaMozg 06-10-2018 / 13:07
Probably, all Orthodox know how to celebrate Palm Sunday: pick up willows and put in vases. But not everyone knows what this event is dedicated to. I will present the official version, although most official versions are questionable for people with an inquiring mind. So, as the clergy explain, supposedly that day Jesus entered Jerusalem on a donkey with a palm branch in his hands. A palm branch and a donkey are symbols of the world. A horse is a symbol of war, therefore, not on a horse, but on a donkey. Willow in the northern countries symbolizes a palm tree. Well, let it go. But I have a question for church academics: “If he entered on a certain day, why does Palm Sunday come at different times each year?” Or do new historical facts appear every year and you have to clarify the day? By the way, the same situation with Easter. But I’m not going to touch Easter now, because then believers blindly will be completely angry with me. Notice, I wrote “blindly believers,” not “believers.” A believer deserves praise, unlike a blind believer. Few people understand that the former pagan holidays, or rather, the Vedic holidays, were rebuilt into Christian holidays for a very simple reason. When poor people began to study the sermons of Jesus and his wisdom in different nations, the priests from religions decided to increase the flock, and for this it was necessary to leave public holidays in the same “places” as the pagan ones, but give them a new biography. Therefore, it turned out that the Vedic Great Day, which depends on the sun and moon, therefore, each year fell on different days, turned into Easter. Accordingly, Palm Sunday tied to Easter (a pagan day, depending on the sun and moon) also falls on different days. But Christianity rejects both the sun and the moon. That's how flock-flock celebrates, not understanding what and why. Catholics, Lutherans, and Orthodox Christians are all Christians, so why do few people think that Catholics and Lutherans celebrate Easter at one time, and Orthodox at another? After all, Jesus alone is with them. Many believe that this is due to the fact that the Orthodox calendar has been preserved in our church. But this is not so. Then the difference would be 13 days, not a week. Moreover, the Greeks, after all, are also Orthodox, and they do not have this failure for 13 days. When I ask these questions to the “wise men” of the church, they answer: “Do not think about it, you have to believe in it.” But there are still many people with an uncomplicated inquisitive mind, to whom I regard myself and who cannot simply believe without thinking. Many questions I want to ask today's thinkers from the church. Why is Jesus considered a Jew, while he always rebelled against the Jewish priests and said that you can’t live how they live? How does the teaching of Jesus that merchants should not be in the temple compare with what is happening now in almost all directions of all religions? Finally, if Jesus would come today, how did he go into the temple and feel there, seeing that everything that he was fighting against appeared under his name? How would he react to the fact that so many people were destroyed by his name, so many wars were unleashed? I think he would just cry. Notice, he drove into Jerusalem on a donkey, and not on a Mercedes and not on a Bentley ... And today, those who ride a Bentley and not a donkey preach to us. It would be necessary to transfer them to donkeys ... Although, if such a directive comes out, they will create five hundred donkeys for themselves. I also have a question: why most of the holy fathers do not lose weight by the end of fasting? I seem to be joking, but this is a serious problem: most people do not know the most important thing - what Jesus taught. But they know how to celebrate the holidays associated with it. This leads to the troubles that are now so marked around us. Jesus said, “Love your enemy.” How then can Europe and America be considered Christian countries? By the way, in this sense, our holy fathers can more likely be called true Christians than Western civilized, tolerant and politically correct hypocrites. America is not a Christian country, but a country of the Antichrist, since it justifies all its villains in relation to other nations by the teaching of Christ.
№ 344592   Added MegaMozg 25-09-2018 / 03:33
I was so lonely on this holiday of life.
Music played, my lady was a wall.
Your white dance like shock hit me,
And we are now together and forever.
№ 344392   Added MegaMozg 24-09-2018 / 00:09
For holiday, any occasion is good.
№ 343651   Added MegaMozg 16-09-2018 / 22:11
Weird holidays. Something gave me the chills from all this merriment.
№ 342412   Added MegaMozg 07-09-2018 / 16:03