spelling [Theme]

I have had a secret consideration that the observance of the laws of spelling as something to do with the moral respect, but it's just as naive as to believe that a law-abiding person always becomes a model of morality. I knew so much notorious scoundrels, never and in no way in conflict with the law... well, I thought, thought and came to only one: literacy is a testimony of obedience. That's, like, ready to obey.
№ 313907   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2018 / 12:03
- This is my credo: never sorry.
- A question: do you regret nothing?
No.
- Really?
No.
- Do not regret it, right?
I live this. I went to the tattooist and thought, I live it, maybe, to write it on my body? And he did.
- That just about any letter?
- No, not one. I like all the letters, you know what I mean?
Quote Explanation: Tattoo "no regrets" (literally "without regret") - the original "no regrets". Scotty Pee on his chest says: "no ragrets".
№ 278490   Added MegaMozg 09-03-2017 / 08:36
With great caution I again cover it with a piece of bark; and now began earnestly to follow the nest. I built around it a protective wall made of stones and on top was placed next to the column is printed in red ink inscription to warn all of his household. The inscription reads: "ASTAROJNA - a NEST of EARWIGS - PLEASE OBHODITE". It is noteworthy that both the correctly spelled word was related to biology.
№ 212439   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2017 / 14:09
- Spelling is very important. Without it as without hands.
- Shot Joseph in the air helped a lot more than your literate letters to the cadastral Agency.
№ 192921   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 16:16
So, examining this example, we have seen - so if you undertake to write on the blackboard, then write it so that neither you nor the Board does not blush!
№ 158838   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2017 / 17:12
And you know how to read?" asked Agatha. All three of them were curiously waiting for my answer. I said I know how to read and write. This, we think, somewhat disappointing the old man and the sisters, who believed, apparently, the ability to read and write an exceptional gift..
№ 142816   Added MegaMozg 10-01-2017 / 12:55
- Vasya, and Vasya! How to write - "fallen women" or "patchie women"? "Te" or "Te" in the middle?
- Write a "whore", do not suffer!
- No, You... should Write a cultural. More Marxen said: "a log - person vessel". So "Te" or "Te", Bob?
If cultural, then "Te", Aronchik, "Te"! "The fallen".
№ 142044   Added MegaMozg 10-01-2017 / 10:39
Looking at the words "See you in hell Sheldon":
The worst in this line - the missed comma.
№ 106195   Added MegaMozg 06-01-2017 / 13:50
Possession of Russian orthography is like the possession of kung fu, these masters do not use it unnecessarily.
№ 52636   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2017 / 08:53
We, the linguists, it was always clear that spelling is a thing conditional and changing in time; but wide circles of educated people thought of her resting on some immutable basis.
№ 5146   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 21:47