prayer [Theme] Page 32

With unspeakable bitterness he thought about Ilona: she passed away, left him in the lurch, she died, well, to die is simple. Her place was beside him, and for a moment it seemed to him that she could stay alive, if he wanted to. But she realized that it is better not to zazevalsya in the world, that we should not live for brief moments of earthly love, when there is another, eternal love. Yes, she learned a lot, much more than him, and he felt abandoned, deceived, knowing I'd come home, will live without her, will read, work a little and pray to God to comfort, no, he would not beg God that God can't give, can't because he loves people.
№ 22306   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 03:43
He began to pray, but caught myself on the fact that almost mechanically repeats the words of the prayer, although it expects nothing from God. Ilona was dead, what did he pray? But he continued to pray for her return from an unknown place and on your safe return, though he was already almost home. Neither did he believe these people - they all begged something, and Ilona told him, "you must Pray the Lord to comfort," she somewhere read these words and was in awe of them. Standing here with folded palms, he suddenly realized that now he prays from the heart, because to beg God he had nothing. Now he and the Church will be able to go though the faces of most priests and their sermons unbearable to him. But we have to comfort God, who is forced to look at the faces of his Ministers and listen to their sermons.
№ 22303   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 03:43
... And then I realized that tears cannot bring back the dead to life. There is one more thing that you should know about tears - they can't force someone who doesn't love you anymore love you again. Prayers like tears. I wonder how many tears and prayers people spend on God, trying to make what happened not be repeated. But I think the Devil is preferable to the Lord. I understand why people want him around: well, when there's someone on whom you can blame for bad things you've done.
№ 22123   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 03:35
Well, that came to talk to the imaginary friend?
3 Season 21 Series
№ 22058   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 03:32
You know, brother, in principle, and pray
You have to if not for that
More to go on.
№ 17314   Added MegaMozg 01-01-2017 / 22:26
A woman writes, they say, started a chain of prayers for me. Spiritual pyramid scheme. If against the Lord you can go the lads. Surround and pasionate It.
The thin line between praying and nagging.
№ 15770   Added MegaMozg 01-01-2017 / 17:32
- The saints do not touch. The saints kept neutral.
- Not always, said Ravic.
In hard times God's always got a chance. Time and again I've seen atheists here to be prayed for. And you did not have to pray when you took by the throat?
№ 8571   Added MegaMozg 01-01-2017 / 00:32
God, grant me the serenity
To accept the things I cannot change;
Courage to change the things I can;
And wisdom to know the difference.
Lord, give me peace of mind
To accept the things I cannot change,
The courage to change the things I can,
And wisdom always to distinguish one from the other.
№ 8039   Added MegaMozg 01-01-2017 / 00:07
Is he still upstairs? - asked the Prince entered Halladay.
- Colo, with feeling said of Gul. - Yells at his God with all his might.
- You wanted to say "pray".
Gallade shrugged:
I don't know why he thinks that God will not hear him, if he says softly.
№ 7896   Added MegaMozg 01-01-2017 / 00:00
Love is primarily an exercise in prayer, and prayer is an exercise in silence.
№ 7027   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 23:16
When the gods want to punish you, they answer your prayers.
№ 6913   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 23:11
Love, prayer, and war always starts fine. And end?
№ 6669   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 22:59
Every prayer comes down to the following: "Great God, make that twice two was not four."
Quote Explanation: June 1881
№ 6603   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 22:56
Waking up sometimes, you used to pray only then,
When you feel bad.
№ 5229   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 21:51