disaster [Theme] Page 3

- Grandfather.
- I ran the screw plane.
- Screw?
- Only Jotaro, this is my third time. Have you ever heard of a man who broke three different aircraft?
*sighs*
Never... Never sit in a plane with you.
1 Season 4 Series
№ 379934   Added MegaMozg 05-10-2019 / 21:57
- You got in a car accident.
- Hell to the no!
Quote Explanation: Spooner is attacked by robots on the motorway.
№ 378604   Added MegaMozg 18-09-2019 / 18:10
- For liquidation of the accident will take three years and about seven hundred and fifty thousand people. Including doctors and engineers.
- And how many will die?
- Thousands. Perhaps tens of thousands.
1 Season 3 Series
№ 372952   Added MegaMozg 22-06-2019 / 12:17
You do this because it's necessary. It is you, because nobody else can. If not millions will die. Can there be a more valid reason? That's what has always distinguished our people - thousands of years of self-sacrifice in our veins. And every generation waiting for his trial. I spit on the people who made it and curse the price that must be paid.
Quote Explanation: Sending engineers to the basement, with contaminated water.
1 Season 2 Series
№ 372945   Added MegaMozg 22-06-2019 / 12:10
We are dealing with a catastrophe this world has ever seen.
1 Season 2 Series
№ 372944   Added MegaMozg 22-06-2019 / 12:09
- There are not three x-rays and fifteen thousand.
- What does this figure mean?
This means that the reactor is opened. And the fire that we saw with our own eyes, emits radiation two times more than the Hiroshima bomb. It's for an hour. And so, hour after hour. Twenty hours after the explosion - at the moment, forty bombs. Tomorrow will be another forty eight. And it will never stop nor in a week nor in an hour. He will blaze and spread his poison, until the whole continent will not die out.
1 Season 2 Series
№ 372943   Added MegaMozg 22-06-2019 / 12:08
- Fly directly above the reactor.
- If we fly over the reactor, you will die in less than a week! Die!
- Comrade?
- Fly over the building! Or I'll shoot!
- If you fly over the reactor, tomorrow he'll be begging to get shot.
1 Season 2 Series
№ 372942   Added MegaMozg 22-06-2019 / 12:07
The RBMK reactor running on uranium-235. Each atom of uranium-235 as the bullet moves almost at the speed of light, penetrating through everything in its way: wood, metal, concrete, flesh. In one gram of uranium 235 contains more than a billion trillion of these bullets. Only one gram. In Chernobyl it of over three million grams and he is now on fire! The wind will carry radioactive particles across the continent, with rain they will rain down on us. This three million of billions of trillions of bullets in the air we breathe, the water we drink, the foods we eat. Most of these "bullets" will fly another hundred years, and some fifty thousand years.
1 Season 2 Series
№ 372941   Added Viker 22-06-2019 / 12:06
And the stars fell from heaven
And the world was crumbling in parts
We could go back
And to try to intervene
But it was too late
Bright dreams as the stars
Just fall down
And it does not rise back
And the smiles on the faces of thousands of people
Just as quickly erased
Like this world with the face of the earth...
№ 370181   Added MegaMozg 19-05-2019 / 11:31
The ocean was full of dangers. Early I, like the rest of humanity, believed that the worst is icebergs or hurricanes, in a word, natural disasters. But in fact they are in most cases can be avoided. The real danger lay in the voice, hidden under my tough skin.
Quote Explanation: We are talking about the sirens
№ 368056   Added MegaMozg 29-04-2019 / 03:09
Catastrophe is the metabolism of the Universe.
8 Season 10 Series
№ 359713   Added MegaMozg 05-02-2019 / 22:09
However, at the world economic forum in Davos (Switzerland) politicians and corporate executives puzzled, thinking about the situation in the world, which seemed like a mockery of all the laws of common sense. This phenomenon has been dubbed the "Davos dilemma". According to Martin wolf, the columnist for the newspaper the Financial Times, the essence of this dilemma - "the contrast between a successful economy and the dubious politics of countries around the world." He wrote that the economy "had a series of shocks: the crisis of the stock market after 2000; the shock of the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001; wars in Afghanistan and Iraq; the debate over the actions of the United States; the jump in oil prices, the like of which has not been since the 1970s; the suspension of WTO negotiations in Doha; clashes over Iran's nuclear plans," but with all this economy "is experiencing a Golden period of widespread growth." In other words, the world turns to hell, no stability, and at this time, the global economy, solemnly proclaims about its existence. Some time later, the former U.S. Treasury Secretary Lawrence summers spoke of the "almost complete lack of communication" between politics and market: "It is like Dickens: it is necessary to talk to an expert on international relations, and see that you live in the darkest times. And then you talk to potential investors, and it turns out that this is the best period in history."
№ 359569   Added MegaMozg 04-02-2019 / 00:20
Remember: fire storm! Impenetrable darkness!
Eight months of night! And three years of winter!
These people have gone money mad!
All the wealth of the people is the dirt and rot!
So let the dead guard of his own!
For me it is priceless to meet her,
This new life out of death!
№ 351424   Added MegaMozg 29-11-2018 / 00:05
I have not seen people for several years.
Thought after the war them anywhere anymore.
But this morning... I found the trail!
In a world short of water and you cannot drink it,
Infected flesh everywhere were left to rot.
You need a disaster to assess:
That is garbage, where is the Light of Life?!
№ 351423   Added MegaMozg 29-11-2018 / 00:04
Aren't you a knight was not yet
The wind rocked slightly,
Drifted farther if not for a wave
But as a skyscraper it is,
But only so,
And just because
Tear the throat of his neighbor
Where the two climb into the boat,
And only one,
The middle there is the legitimate way to the bottom!
№ 344258   Added MegaMozg 21-09-2018 / 20:19