death [Theme] Page 549

Shadow, light, tempo is speeding up,
Life, death, resonate,
Fever, delirium, torture by hope and anger.
Here is the penalty and forgiveness
All, all, all in awe!
Shadow, light, heart suddenly stopped.
№ 31979   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 11:13
Before the attack vodka - that's rubbish!
His otpili we are still in civilian life,
Therefore, we do not shout "hurray!" -
With death we play the quiet game.
№ 31964   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 11:12
Gods, my gods! How sad the evening earth! How mysterious the mists over the swamps. Who wandered in these mists, who has suffered a lot before death, whoever flew over this earth, carrying the unbearable burden, and he knows it. Knows tired. And he leaves without regret the mists of the earth, its swamps and rivers, it is given with a light heart into the hands of death, knowing that she the only one to calm him down.
№ 31915   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 11:10
I do not want to say that children at war, if they have to die, die like men. To their everlasting glory and our everlasting shame they do die like men, thus making possible the manly jubilation of Patriotic holidays.
But still they are all dead children.
And I suggest to you that if we want to show sincere respect to the memory of a hundred dead children of San Lorenzo, it would be best if we show contempt for the fact that they were killed, in other words, to the stupidity and nastiness of the human race.
Maybe remembering about the wars, we would have to remove her clothes and vykrutasy in blue to get on all fours and grunt like pigs. Sure, it would be more consistent with the case than the magnificent speech, and reenie flags and well-oiled guns.
I don't want to seem ungrateful - after all, we'll show you great military parade, and this really is a fascinating spectacle.
№ 31911   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 11:10
You always been an ardent preacher of the theory that upon decapitation the life of a man stops, he turns to ashes and goes into oblivion. I am pleased to inform you that your theory is solid and witty. However, because all theories stand one another. Among them there are such, according to which each will be given according to his faith. Yes it is come to pass. You go into oblivion, and I'm happy to be out of the bowl in which you become a drink for being.
№ 31907   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 11:10
It seems to me that "between" does not exist. Life and death always go together, prijaviti closely to each other.
№ 31868   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 11:08
There are some things that no one can help. Sometimes people die from someone doing something... rather, someone is not doing something. A lot of people die because of it.
№ 31767   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 11:05
Death is terrible not because it changes the future. And the fact that it leaves us alone with our memories.
№ 31670   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 11:01
You killed Kanae and my father, I will not forgive you this, but if you hurt someone else, I probably will again torment the conscience...
Sad girl from our childhood... Nude... I love you...
№ 31651   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 11:00
All hurt, the last (minute) kills.
№ 31517   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 10:55
We understand death for the first time only when it takes the person we love.
№ 31444   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 10:51
What do you think is better to live a monster or die a man?
№ 31432   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 10:51
Life and death are so unpredictable, so close to each other. We exist, not knowing who's next to leave this world.
№ 31302   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 10:45
I was 27 when I died the first time. I remember that there was light everywhere. There was a war, I survived. In fact, I was already dead. Sometimes I think that some of the events we live only to say, "This happened to me and not someone else". Sometimes we live to overcome obstacles. I'm not crazy, though everyone thought so. I live in the same world as everyone else; I just saw more than many of you, I think, too. Tomorrow will find me dead. You can check it out if you don't believe. I have seen life after my death. I'm telling you this because this is the only way to achieve a better life for you and your daughter. Gene, some day you will die, falling asleep with a cigarette in hand. Your daughter will grow up and living the same sad life you live, and will greatly miss you. Sometimes real life begins only after the knowledge of death. When you realize that everything can end at the most inopportune moment. It is very important to understand that as long as you're alive, it's never too late to change everything. Believe me, gene, no matter how bad it seems life can't get better if I close my eyes and hide. When you die, just want to go back.
№ 31237   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 10:42
Where once the table was viands, there the coffin costs!
№ 31053   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 10:36