self-destruction [Theme] Page 3

No one can say that the influence of rock ' n ' roll was healthy and positive. He is like a perverted, enchanting flute player, leading a whole generation to self-destruction.
№ 305320   Added MegaMozg 22-10-2017 / 01:24
I had a life, Ellie, and now went to pieces and they still fall to me. When will it end?
2 Season 7 Series
№ 283148   Added MegaMozg 15-04-2017 / 17:35
There are plenty of resources psychological and psychiatric care for men with a tendency towards self-destructive or unstable mentality. If he prefers to abandon those resources and instead places the responsibility for their emotional security on you, you must clearly define the boundaries of their responsibility for it. If it enhances the self-destructive behavior, and you did everything you could to help him to find other sources of help and support, then it's time to recognize that self-destruction is his personal choice.
№ 275820   Added MegaMozg 02-03-2017 / 08:58
- Think of all the people that will live forever, quietly, he began. - No one admits even the idea that someday their age will end. What ever on Earth there will be no one of their tribe, as it happened with Sinissippi. Your countrymen, Nest, too sure. They will live always. No they do not kill, do not be wiped off the face of the earth. Just blinded by his own invulnerability.
But the destruction has already begun. It happens gradually, gradually. Little by little, their belief in themselves is destroyed. Growing cynicism is a poison. Small acts of kindness and charity are considered to be impractical, almost a sign of weakness. Small actions lead to serious crimes. Incivility and disrespect to the people elevated to the rank of virtue. People have become intolerant and condemn each other. Culture forgotten.[...] If the homeless cannot find shelter, they themselves blame. The poor, unemployed, are called idlers. If the disease affects one who lives not as you all, you think that he brought it on his head.
Look at your people, Nest Frimark. People have abandoned the elderly. Shy away from patients. Throw children. Throw at those who look different. Lawlessness, commit, and act immoral. They sow lies and disbelief rises. Every shred of darkness creates a new one. Every case of expressing anger, greed, pettiness begets the same new. People feel their insignificance. They understand how little they can do. Their madness was the handiwork of their own. But they are helpless because they refuse to recognize the source of all ills. They are fighting with yourself, but don't understand the nature of this war.
He took a deep breath.
- Are any of your believes that now lives in this country better than twenty years ago? Do they believe that the threat has become less? Does feel safer in their homes and cities? If they can find in themselves the honesty, trust and compassion that will overcome greed, deceit and abomination? Can you tell me what to fear?
We don't always know what comes to destroy us. This is a lesson Sinissippi. It can manifest itself in many forms. Perhaps my people were destroyed by a world that was waiting for them changes. And it was not. - He shook his head slowly, as if trying to comprehend his words. But there is reason to believe that your people destroy themselves.
№ 265472   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 10:39
Everything revolves around the comparative analysis of Russian Academy of Sciences.
№ 242738   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 17:34
Perhaps for this reason (because I thought I finally got out of the bog) I did what was always done, it was worth my life to roll around on the wheels, thus destroying everything to the ground.
№ 222869   Added MegaMozg 16-01-2017 / 12:16
Because grief is the strongest feeling in existence, it by definition can not be sustained. In the intensity of the grief has already founded his self-destruction, and self-preservation instinct throws on the mountain cover and hides it from the mind and heart.
№ 222490   Added MegaMozg 16-01-2017 / 12:02
Creativity is a way of self-development or self-destruction.
№ 219393   Added MegaMozg 16-01-2017 / 09:13
An emotion I can't keep leading me to destruction.
17 Series
№ 212585   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2017 / 14:13
If I destroy myself, it means I am alive.
Because life exists only because of the destruction.
The day I stop doing this will be the last.
I'm not schizophrenic. I just want to live.
№ 204286   Added MegaMozg 14-01-2017 / 10:20
The whole world can't crush us, and only we ourselves are destroying ourselves from the inside.
№ 196813   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 18:49
What do you mean by devastation? The old woman with a crutch? A witch who smashes all the Windows and put out all the lights? Yes it does and does not exist. What do you mean by this word? It is this: if I, instead of operating every evening, will start in his apartment singing the chorus, I will come devastation. If I'm entering the restroom, will, pardon the expression, peeing beside the pan and the same will be to do Zina and Darya Petrovna, in the lavatory will begin devastation. Consequently, the disruption is not in the closet, and in their heads.
№ 181676   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 08:48
What was I supposed to destroy? Only himself.
№ 172985   Added MegaMozg 12-01-2017 / 16:26
No one will stop coming to destroy self,
Be outside at least a half-meter armor
though the storied four-wall tower,
self - destruction- there are systemic, systematic, intravenous,
changing yourself.
№ 166690   Added MegaMozg 12-01-2017 / 11:42
We all constantly destroy itself, and recreate again, just some do it more sharply others.
№ 158244   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2017 / 16:42