feelings [Theme] Page 286

He felt there as at home, and at home he felt bad.
№ 36211   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 14:50
But some people live and don't even realize that you can love! As much as necessary in the light of such people who love only know from books and films, and are not able to experience this feeling... And there are that capable, but I don't know about this because in my life not met his one and only destiny of man. Just their way of life is not crossed, that's all!
№ 36030   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 14:44
All of my feelings someone
Again translates to digital.
Do read them laser?
Did you know their mind?
№ 35913   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 14:39
I must die, but not dead. I'm supposed to feel, but not feel.
№ 35858   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 14:37
Each of us understands in others only those feelings that he is able.
№ 35563   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 14:26
There are the type of men that attracts me. A bit quiet, steel and hot, cold, unclear, unpredictable for me, but stable and clean for someone a bit fleeting, but it is your choice as the only correct solution people. When he is around, you feel his smell, heat, does not need to be touched, to feel the same "next".
They disappear and appear forever in the moment when you stop waiting, they keep you on a long leash, you can't get close - not for you to decide, but can't run away, because you are bound, but what is unclear. And if they know that you are subject to this force of attraction? Or is a one-way phenomenon... And relationships with them - is an eternal game. This man claims all your thoughts, and two games at the same time to impossible, and you have to choose, and the conscious choice is an agreement to pay or barter, or pain.
№ 35431   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 14:21
Excessive passion brings two people no glory, no satisfaction, no happiness. After all, it is not as versatile as love. Passion is something different, sometimes more powerful, more wild, primitive and at the same time bright. At times it makes the blood boil and gets worse than the bubbles of pink champagne evila. The only problem is that when this feeling someone from the two passes, the skin is just salt, sand, ash, Yes.
№ 35405   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 14:20
And a special joy was to talk - to Express directly these bright waves of feelings that are appropriate to heart.
№ 35366   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 14:18
He knew other people, but only by reason. He was able to feel. And even more so - to love.
№ 35265   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 14:14
Orpheus. Because in the end, unthinkable, when two! Two shells, two mutually impenetrable epidermis divide us. Every man for himself, at least for the cry cry - each with its own oxygen, its own blood, each locked, and infinitely lonely in my skin. Pressed against each other, RUB against each other, to at least a little to get out of this terrible loneliness. Instant joy, instant self-deception, and you're alone again, his liver, his spleen, with all his guts - that they are your only friends.
Eurydice. Shut up!
Orpheus. Because some people and talk. Up yet is. The air with noise passes through the throat and between the teeth. Imperfect Morse code. Tapping with two prisoners from the depths of their cells. Two prisoners who will never see each other. Yes, we alone! Don't you think that we are too lonely?
Eurydice. Hold me tight.
Orpheus (pulls her to him). Heat, Yes. Someone else's warmth. It is still something real. Resistance, a barrier. Blowing heat barrier. Yeah, it means that there is someone else! I'm not really alone. We won't be too demanding to each other.
Eurydice. Tomorrow you will be able to turn around. You will kiss me.
Orpheus. Yes. For a moment sink into you. For a minute I'm going to believe that we two are woven of the stem of the same root. And then we go and we will again become two. Two mysteries, two lies. Two. (Caresses it. Dreamy). What if one day I inhaled with air, swallowed me. How wonderful it would be. I would have been very tiny inside of you, I would be warm, I'd be fine.
№ 35205   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 14:12
If life was a long dream, the feeling would be her Bank.
№ 35197   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 14:12
Emotions of human bodies stronger than any logic.
№ 35007   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 14:06
So we all arranged - for survival we need to know that there's someone more miserable than us.
№ 34967   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 14:04
To know the passion that exist, and to feel them - it's awful.
№ 34649   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 13:53
"Come with me" - I say -
"And bring love"
I'll tell
We tale our newly
If you dream of love
If only it all your thoughts,
Look around and look closely
Make the choice and stop
I'll tell you what can make any sense of it.
Since childhood we all hear many names and many parting words,
We love changes in their rules of play,
Call me along, my hero, and I the mystery of our tale open.
№ 34522   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 13:48