limitations [Theme] Page 10

Nothing in the world will not free you from the restrictions as long as you hold them in your mind.
№ 81355   Added MegaMozg 04-01-2017 / 18:23
I don't think language can be a barrier to the transmission of feelings and emotions. Thus, it may not be any special language that is better or worse than conveys our feelings. You can speak Japanese, Indian, Italian, English - no matter if you're sincere. I think real, sincere feelings for yourself don't have barriers or restrictions.
№ 63282   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2017 / 17:25
Defending your limitations, you deprive yourself of omnipotence.
(Never tell yourself: "I can't". That you are depriving yourself of power.)
№ 55109   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2017 / 11:15
Each one has a picture of the world.
It consists of a thousand little things, a million of cake, handfuls of really important details and lots of stuff that deserves the garbage, but somehow hands do not reach. We write this pattern, adding a brushstroke here, a brushstroke there, we are building a more or less good, cozy Universe, and happy when someone from the outside confirms its accuracy, relevance and usefulness.
If the external disturbance, the word, fact, thing does not fit into the boundaries outlined carved frame, we are ready to fight against the aggressor to the bitter end. Stubborn inmates, we are likely to death will score a liberator, than leave the camera, where he spent so many happy years.
The air of freedom for us is excruciating.
№ 47712   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 22:28
Reality is to be yourself. To become a - have to be myself. Reality in Genesis, to Genesis things. Thus, being in this sense is to have freedom in its original sense of the word, that is, when it is not limited by attachments, rules, biased and confusing points of view.
№ 39061   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 16:38
And before the eyes of the dirty Board, the border of your world.
№ 37999   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 15:59
When I see limitations, I limit eat and wash it down with a Cup of hot steaming rules.
№ 37786   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 15:51
The boundaries give birth to my self. If my freedom is not faced with any boundaries, I turn to nothing. Due to the restrictions, I pull myself out of oblivion, and bring into existence.
№ 36798   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 15:13
Rule three: I can't raise people from the dead. It's an eerie sight - not liking it!
№ 14905   Added MegaMozg 01-01-2017 / 14:55
Don't believe what your eyes are telling you. All they show is limitation. Look with your understanding, find out what you already know, and you'll see the way to fly.
Don't believe your eyes! They see only obstacles. To see means to understand, realize what you already know, and you'll learn to fly.
№ 10761   Added MegaMozg 01-01-2017 / 03:30
Your whole body, from wingtip to wingtip, is nothing more than your thought itself, in a form you can see. Break the chains of your thought, and you break the chains of your body, too...
Your whole body from the tip of one wing to the tip of the other is nothing like your idea expressed in a form that is accessible to your vision. Break the chains of your thought, and you break the chains your body...
№ 10760   Added MegaMozg 01-01-2017 / 03:30
- I believe in the greatness of the nation.
- It is only a relic of the entrepreneurial drive and aggressiveness.
- It is a guarantee of development.
- The decline dearer to me.
- What about art?
It is a disease.
- But love?
- An illusion.
- A religion?
- Fashionable substitute for belief.
- You are a skeptic.
- Not at all! After all, skepticism is the beginning of faith.
- Who are you?
- To define is to limit.
- Oh give me a thread!..
- Threads are cut off. And you risk getting lost in the maze.
№ 6489   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 22:51