retribution [Theme] Page 3

My goal is more than revenge. My goal is more than personal retribution.
№ 326076   Added MegaMozg 16-05-2018 / 23:05
The sons and daughters of Helgan, I give you my oath: these days will be written in history with blood. Having crushed the enemy army and capturing weapons, which would send against us, we saved your great nation. But if the world is broken if the aliens will invade our homeworld, our revenge will be so brutal that the living will envy the dead!
№ 318792   Added MegaMozg 05-03-2018 / 23:05
Do not be an abuser, since competent you
Indeed, close to the border of offender retaliation.
Since asleep eyes your hurt is awake:
Calling on you it's revenge and the eye of the Creator is not sleeping.
№ 310917   Added MegaMozg 14-12-2017 / 12:02
The people wronged, revenge.
People we wronged want revenge.
№ 310847   Added MegaMozg 13-12-2017 / 07:02
Coloines Brainiac was a consummate genius... But I am a God. I could not allow rebellious genius stole the subject of my vengeance. Superman killed my son Kalibak, refused to obey my will and not allowed me to conquer the Earth. He suffered and died, but not before I told him what would happen after his death... Kara Zor-El has long resisted, but Desaad managed to break her will, and she became a powerful weapon of a born leader of my new army of immune parademons, cloned from the DNA of the Superman.
Superman has deprived me of his own blood. I repaid him in the same coin. It is the will of Darkseid!
№ 295222   Added MegaMozg 25-07-2017 / 00:21
I presume you will declare the hunt for this savage beast?
- Well, of course, it dawned on me the same idea, only... I have a better idea.
- What?
- I'll make you a fine wooden leg.
- What about the bear?
Rest assured, Bidwell, in twenty years, old age will deal with the bear was more brutal than we would have done.
- Retribution warms, sir.
№ 279343   Added MegaMozg 14-03-2017 / 12:31
The act of justice can take years. The wages don't look at the calendar.
1 Season 26 Series
№ 271789   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 15:11
Roark said, we're heading into the "lion's den" in Caracas. Diego Almagro, the head of the Federation, ordered the execution of peacekeepers O. O. N., twenty. He dismembered them and threw the remains into the ocean, hoping that they will come to us. We received this message. They assembled a team, now want we solved the problem in our opinion.
Roark called it "return to sender". The first time I see it: he wants to deal with this guy. Now miss birthday Hash again.
Sorry, kid, but daddy has to fight the bad guys.
№ 270643   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 13:47
- How are you doing, Gabriel? Do you sleep well?
- Just fine. Honestly, Doc, it wouldn't hurt you people to do what they should.
- The military who have experienced trauma, tend to go to work. Sometimes too deeply.
- ... And you were in the battle, Doc?
I saw some after it become.
- It is now clear what the problem is. You never had to choose between life and death. A light touch on the trigger, and the soul departs the body. In one moment a living man turns into a pile of meat. And imagine that this was your friend, brother or father. The one who many times saved your life, suddenly disappears because of a small piece of lead - is in perpetual darkness,... Write what you want, Doc. Let them do with me as you choose. Tell them that I have P. T. S. D. or other drugs. But when this happens with someone from my team, I'm not going to think about it or to change the decision. In this case, I just want to find the guilty bastard and show him that he is not with those contacted. We do bad, only "bad" people. The sooner you realize this, the sooner we get back to work.
Quote Explanation: P. T. S. D. - Post Traumatic Stress Disorder.
№ 270634   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 13:47
sooner or later
the time will come
payback for pedagogical errors
Quote Explanation: A line from the poem "Scissors." Original spelling and punctuation preserved.
№ 268025   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 12:08
and I'm waiting
when you find the path like this
to destroy nationalism
without killing anyone
<...>
I look forward to when the day will come
that will clear everything up
and I'm waiting for retaliation
for what America has done
Tom Sawyer
and I'm waiting
when the American Boy
take off your clothes with Beauty
and climb on top of it
and I'm waiting
when Alice in Wonderland
give me
your total sleep purity
and I'm waiting
when the Child Roland fit
to the last dark tower
Quote Explanation: Child of Roland - hero of an ancient Scottish ballads. The author of the translation is unknown. The spelling and punctuation of the author saved.
№ 253804   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 12:37
My name is Gabriel Angelos, captain of the blood ravens. My Order is in ruins. The Gaza war-torn, besieged his worlds. The filth of Chaos is spreading, devouring all of us. Here we stop. There will be retribution!
№ 253064   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 12:12
- You say: love, love! - and the biggest man's passion - a passion for retribution. The man, humiliated by a vile villain, wants more than anything is about the sweetness of revenge, and he doesn't care about your teaching about love!
- Retribution is a bloody forgiveness of evil. But evil cannot be forgiven, but you cannot retaliate. However, for a reasonable person there is a way out of the impasse. It needs to wrap the passion of vengeance for his life, and he could see clearly that he was not always fair, he has to deal with their sins, and it turns out that the meanness of his humiliating the bastard opened his eyes to his own weaknesses.
- It turns out that the villain is completely justified! He was even helpful! - joyfully exclaimed the devil.
- Never! 'boomed the God. The introduction of the meanness tempered with repentance needs to burn from his mind the meanness! Otherwise, I'll take him on. And I have so yelled in hell, in heaven will hear it and tremble!
But, let's say, ' continued the devil, the man who made meanness, repented, and suitable to the person, whom he did meanness. What's he supposed to say?
- Do not take revenge, but also will not forgive you, ' replied the God.
№ 252266   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 11:45
We always want to those who were unjust to us, suffered the deserved retribution.
№ 245172   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 19:11
Retribution and punishment for the useless classes. First of all, they did not earn.
4 Season 11 Series
№ 245028   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 19:05