exams [Theme] Page 2

If you want to become a true embezzlers or corrupt - be ready to honestly take the exam on the lack of conscience.
№ 352626   Added MegaMozg 10-12-2018 / 04:05
- Worried?
- No. And you were worried before a test?
- M-m, no. I was terrified.
№ 348735   Added MegaMozg 04-11-2018 / 17:02
Well... It was definitely rich on the events of the evening. I am sure that after the failure of the attempted robbery, you probably just want to go home and take a NAP. But still I hope you will have a lot to tell about it.
- Of course, sir.
- Wonderful! As you know, for coming into my Academy, students must first pass a rigorous entrance exam. The majority of students train for years in one of the many combat schools for novice hunters. You are one of many who didn't. However, this does not prevent you to pass the entrance exam with honours.
I grew up in the territory that does not belong to any Kingdom, and everything just works: can't stand up for yourself - you're dead.
And yet you survived, Blake. Your perseverance is admirable. I am proud to run the school, the host under his wing talented individuals from all segments of society. The rich and the poor. People and fauns... Why do you wear that bow, Blake? Why hide who you are?
Maybe you are willing to meet fawna, Professor, but not your kind.
That's very astute. However, we do not leave attempts of rapprochement of our peoples.
With all due respect, you need a more successful attempts. Until then I would prefer to ward off unwanted attention. I just want people to see who I am and not what they want to see.
- And WHAT are YOU?
- I don't understand your question.
- How do you know that "White Fang" will be at the shipyard tonight?
- I did not know. Just happened to be in the right place at the right time.
- And you were there not one such. But what happened today was not an isolated case. I may be your supervisor, but I'm also a hunter. And my vow to protect this world from the forces scheming against him... Blake, are you sure you have nothing else to share with me?
- Sure.
Okay. Thank you for the attention, miss Belladonna... And yet, if you need assistance - don't hesitate to ask.
2 Season 2 Series
№ 344737   Added MegaMozg 26-09-2018 / 22:02
Exam - what a horrible word.
12 Series
№ 317071   Added MegaMozg 15-02-2018 / 13:08
Children, of course, began to study is worse. But why they facilitate the fate. Each question is given four options for right answer.
- Maybe then, and textbooks for each of four to do? One right and three wrong. Especially in history. This we easily did it!
Quote Explanation: About the Unified state exam (use).
№ 316869   Added MegaMozg 12-02-2018 / 02:14
Exams - a word that makes me beat my head against the wall.
№ 314880   Added MegaMozg 22-01-2018 / 02:14
Exams chinamany. This erudite study is not required to succeed in these things.
Quote Explanation: Ruth Lilly
№ 313128   Added MegaMozg 04-01-2018 / 19:04
- The test for me always a holiday, Professor!
- [wipes tear] Commendable...
№ 304344   Added MegaMozg 15-10-2017 / 21:09
If you now thought that we just keep quiet and do stupid shit, it is not so. We follow the ancient ritual the student is to remain silent and blunt with a pitiful expression before the teacher, in the hope of a plus one score. Because if you open your mouth when the teacher started asking questions, any your phrase will even beat Klitschko. Maybe those fucking wizards have any amulets to eliminate eloquence, I do not know. Although wait. What if it's all because we don't teach nichrome and stupidly write off? Yes, no, nonsense. We immediately see that we are intellectuals.
Quote Explanation: Edition "Big score guy Ritchie, the session"
Release Date: 17.01.2017
№ 301261   Added MegaMozg 18-09-2017 / 22:03
In the exams those who are absolutely not interested in the answer, ask those who can't answer.
№ 276700   Added MegaMozg 02-03-2017 / 15:21
What is the exam? Who can tell?
- Test - is - wisdom answers, -
When one knows everything, but silent,
The other continually says
Though knows absolutely nothing.
№ 275948   Added MegaMozg 02-03-2017 / 09:18
- It is better to pass the exam?
Bottles.
№ 275558   Added MegaMozg 01-03-2017 / 21:49
In the exam.
- What can You tell about polarized light?
- I'm not Light, I Natasha.
№ 273475   Added MegaMozg 25-01-2017 / 13:09
You know, in my years of study, I had to pass over a hundred tests. I must tell you that in principle they are very similar: in school, in College. Begin to prepare, read carefully the questions from the tickets, and realize that you absolutely do not remember and do not know. Immediately surround yourself with a barricade of books, notes. Suffer, study day, two, three. In the end realize that to learn this is impossible. Leaving, in quite a desperate mood for the exam, pull out a ticket... And then suddenly at the most critical moment even remember what, it would seem, never in my life knew...
1 Season 1 Series
№ 246646   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 20:24
If you want to pass the exams, don't give up.
№ 241604   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 16:24