exams [Theme] Page 4

So true! For the invention put "five", and the item - "unsatisfactory".
№ 147893   Added MegaMozg 10-01-2017 / 20:05
- Skip, I guess it's time for you to come home from College. Seven years is already too much.
- I have three exams before the end!
You and last year said so.
- Do not lie the same..
1 Season 1 Series
№ 142998   Added MegaMozg 10-01-2017 / 13:10
What you enjoy, 99 points are zero. You should settle for nothing less than 100%.
№ 134290   Added MegaMozg 09-01-2017 / 14:17
In response to the exam there is only one correct option. If you can't find one single, correct, you will fail. This is a very difficult problem. But in life all differently. In life there are many correct answers.
№ 134287   Added MegaMozg 09-01-2017 / 14:16
Exams - more than numbers on paper than the knowledge of the student.
№ 134156   Added MegaMozg 09-01-2017 / 14:10
- Sir, the students passed the final exams. 80% were enrolled in Universities. You should be happy.
- If I understand you correctly, you smile and tell me that 20% fail?
№ 131439   Added MegaMozg 09-01-2017 / 09:47
GIA, unified state examination is not a test of knowledge, it's a game of luck.
№ 125961   Added MegaMozg 08-01-2017 / 16:17
Shakespeare takes the exam: "Prepared for the exam?" - "Yes." “Or didn’t you prepare?” The exam takes Umberto Eco: “Did you prepare for the exam?” - “Yes.” - “What subject will we take?” Golding takes the exam: “Did you prepare for the exam?” - "Yes". - Nods to the pork head on a stick: "This is the second examiner." Hunter Thompson takes the exam: "Did you prepare for the exam?" - "Yes." - “And under what?” Homer takes the exam: “Did you prepare for the exam?” - "Yes". - "Let's start with the list of ships." Marcel Proust takes the exam: “Did you prepare for the exam? Student, don’t sleep, I turn to you! "The exam takes Timothy Leary:" Have you prepared for the exam? "-" Yes. "-" Draw me a giraffe scuba diver kissing the Eiffel Tower. "The exam is accepted by Thomas Aquinas:" Are you preparing for the exam? ”-“ No. ”-“ Let’s see how earnestly you prayed to the Lord. ”The exam takes James Joyce: -“ Have you read it? ”-“ No. ”The exam takes James Joyce: -“ Now you have read it? ”-“ Yes. ”-“ And the notes? ”-“ Have pity. ”Ken Kesey takes the exam:“ Did you prepare for the exam? ”-“ Yes. ”-“ Who is the main character of the novel “One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest?” Ek replacements are taken by A. Conan Doyle: "Judging by the circles under your eyes - they were preparing ... ... but a mint chewing gum, a turtleneck at +17, the absence of constantly wearable watches, which you are looking for out of habit on your hand - you were not sleeping in your bed . And the way you drag the zipper on your purse and turn the pen leads me to the conviction that you are not ready. "The exam takes Charles Baudelaire:" Did you prepare for the exam? "-" No. They wrote poetry, drank wine and loved each other. " - “It's not bad, but everything is perishable.” The exam is taken by Yaroslav Hasek: “Did you prepare for the exam?” - “No.” - "Well you, my friend, and crap" Exam takes Sigmund Freud: "Prepared for the exam or were you asleep?" - "Getting ready." - "Then with this unscientific heresy to Jung," Erich Fromm takes the exam: "Did you prepare for the exam?" “No.” “Want to talk about this?” The exam is taken by Dumas the father: "Prepared for the exam?" - "Yes." - "So defend yourself, sir!" Herbert Wells takes the exam: "Did you prepare for the exam?" - "Yes". - "Fasten your seatbelts, start the countdown ..." The exam takes Joan Rowling: "Why do you have a finger?" - "Protected the girl from bullies." - "I bet perfectly! Everyone!" Milorad Pavich takes the exam: selects the Khazar dictionary from the student, puts him in the box. It breaks the box, inside it is empty. Puts the student perfectly, the student begins to answer. The exam is taken by Tom Stoppard: in the middle of the answer interrupts the student, the student gives him an assessment, signs and leaves. Oscar Wilde takes the exam: "The exam ... What is an exam in essence? This is when fools ask questions that, in essence, smart people have nothing to answer!" Socrates takes the exam: "- I know that you know nothing!" William Faulkner takes the exam: "Answer!" Student: "But you did not ask a question!" - Faulkner: "Your problems. Orient yourself!" The exam takes the exam. Douglas Copeland: "Prepared?" - "Why? We have the end of the world again." - "That's right." J. Updike takes the exam: "Did you prepare for the exam?" - "Yes" - "Wait (Rabbit, close your ears, please!), Start." - "..." - "Wait (Rabbit, run !!!), continue ..." Goethe takes the exam: "Are you ready for the exam?" - "Yes". - “Put your signature here ...” The exam is taken by Gabriel Garcia Marquez: “Did you prepare for the exam?” - “Yes.” “Yes, you are a hero!” Tell us about your family ... ”Remark takes the exam. He asks nothing - he understands everything. Silently drinks Calvados and goes to the prostitutes. Mark Twain takes the exam: "Remind me, did I tell you about a funny incident in the Mississippi?" The exam takes Dante: "Prepared for the exam?" - "Yes." - “Come with me.” The exam takes Exupery: “Are you ready for the exam?” - "Yes, I read the textbook." - "You know, the most important thing you will not see with your eyes ... come for a retake"
№ 125744   Added MegaMozg 08-01-2017 / 16:07
What kind of absurd form of relationship - the exam!.. It was to come up with this: that one man told another person that the other person knows without him! What a dumb game for preschool...
№ 125015   Added MegaMozg 08-01-2017 / 15:29
- During your work at our school, and it is nearly week, you published in 83 Newspapers. Here are the names of just some of them: "pain", "Sting", "Bayonet", "Spike", "Gelatinase" and finally, here it is - "Ah Yat!"
- But, my opus on the unified state exam. The kids are still quoting him. Especially the name!
1 Season Release Date: 12.03.2007
№ 123181   Added MegaMozg 08-01-2017 / 13:36
Yes, exams are good when they pass not you, but someone else.
№ 122534   Added MegaMozg 08-01-2017 / 13:08
The most unpleasant thing in life is the exams, when you have to answer someone's questions.
№ 118689   Added MegaMozg 07-01-2017 / 21:43
Preparing for the exam: I've never wanted to knit, bake cakes and to sculpt from clay.
№ 118021   Added MegaMozg 07-01-2017 / 21:13
... She (the life - K.) knows no drafts - every day final and irrevocable, as delivered or failed the exam...
№ 116781   Added MegaMozg 07-01-2017 / 20:10
In Russia will increase the number of accidents after the driving tests will conduct in the form of the exam.
№ 115858   Added MegaMozg 07-01-2017 / 11:39