exams [Theme] Page 1

- ... And I read. I've started exams and I'm just reading... Somehow anyway... just reading... The book is the best way to calm down, you kind of leave this world for the time of reading and you do not need anyone, sometimes even you yourself... Yes... Books... The source of eternal wisdom and dreams, the unrecognized time machine...
№ 410083   Added MegaMozg 24-12-2020 / 11:33
Home I hate it at the same time, he can pick up on the street, mangy kitten and with infinite care to nurse him in his own pocket, handing over state examination.
№ 391332   Added MegaMozg 16-04-2020 / 05:45
Fashion is a periodic examination in the herd.
№ 390368   Added Viker 06-04-2020 / 11:29
Love of neighbor - exam to Heaven.
№ 389741   Added MegaMozg 30-03-2020 / 12:09
I would like to tell a story. It happened with one I was familiar with the student. He studied well, but he is not particularly given to higher mathematics. And here at the end of the second year he could not deliver "the tower". He filled up exam for the exam. When he was given a last chance - or he passes the exam, or leaving the Institute, he took the ticket and understand that you will not be able to respond.
The teacher also realized this: "Okay, here's the equation. Decide it, so be it, you put three". The student looked at this equation and realized that he him - also not solved. And so, he prayed: "Lord, forgive me that I'm stupid and get bad grades. But, if it is Your Holy will that I studied in this Institute and help me. After all, if I'm out, I was immediately drafted into the army, and these two years will go down the drain. Why then did You allow me to come here?" And now, here he heard in his head voice, not even a voice, and persistent thoughts: "Write the same. Well, what are you waiting for, I tell you, write - P And N On". The guy was surprised and wrote " icon=". "Write on - two, then draw a fraction, but not such, long, write top - dx, bottom open parenthesis..." the Student is surprised to have done all that told him this "voice", and only then looked at something that gave him a teacher, and was surprised to find out that, indeed, one equal to another. Spin this equation further, it was a matter of technique, the main thing - we had to make that first step.
Fortunately, the student was Orthodox, and after the exam, shocked, rushed to the nearest temple. His friend the priest immediately was a thanksgiving service and then said: "This is the guardian angel helped you". These are the stories that happen by the grace of God.
№ 385525   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2020 / 23:20
You can push back your deadlines, but can not move the exams.
№ 383421   Added MegaMozg 25-11-2019 / 11:12
In our society civil marriage is some frivolous bullshit. It's a shame really, because this is very serious. Just a formal marriage is not serious. There all allowed. Without any restrictions. No matter documents, no exams. In teacher's College - all go, who has legs and a passport. One document - passport. As "fast money." Well, obviously a Scam of some kind! No one my marital history is not checked, nothing - come on, take.
7 Season 10 Series Release Date: 03.11.2019
№ 382378   Added MegaMozg 10-11-2019 / 19:18
- Maybe beer?
- Can't we still do a few things.
What? You don't want a beer, what happened?
- Came the results of my detective's exam.
- Again failed? I'm not even trying to pass. All the excitement and disappointment... you Need to be able to recognize that you've reached the ceiling and pull the plug.
№ 376489   Added MegaMozg 16-08-2019 / 14:06
- You got five on psychology?
With my family, I had to put six...
№ 368374   Added MegaMozg 01-05-2019 / 04:58
Nervous boy, well, everything is clear. I too, when first time went to pass, was nervous. I really was not going to pass the exam, and companion.
57 Series
№ 365696   Added MegaMozg 07-04-2019 / 08:24
- It is necessary to have time to sit closer to the door, then to the forefront out of this torturous class.
- Do not exaggerate.
- Hermie, where people manage to remember something that in principle could not know. Only the most cruel and inhuman torture capable of it.
- Well, this is definitely something there.
№ 365066   Added MegaMozg 26-03-2019 / 06:25
I have done this a long school the rain has passed well the examination of the black wind. But what's next? The sky.
№ 361839   Added MegaMozg 21-02-2019 / 19:05
- We all flunk the exam. We'll all get an earful, and we're all in the same boat.
I don't want the boat. I want another, floating down another river.
1 Season 3 Series
№ 361255   Added MegaMozg 17-02-2019 / 15:02
- Mom, what happened with Toto, just caught up with me, and I'm worried that this will affect the examination result.
Oh, sweetheart, come here. If you flunk the exam, I promise there is a lovely little piece of land with your name on it.
Quote Explanation: Toto (dog Erin) crushed car, and my mom buried him in the yard
1 Season 3 Series
№ 361251   Added MegaMozg 17-02-2019 / 08:27
I know how some people are afraid of exams. Therefore, if someone feels anxiety or excitement or just want to talk about it, please, please, don't come crying to me.
1 Season 2 Series
№ 361249   Added MegaMozg 17-02-2019 / 08:25