torture [Theme] Page 5

Your attempt to remove Fitz and Simmons failed, but Fitz may never be the same, so I'll come up with new ways to ruin the rest of your life, and we will do our best to get you the information about Hydra, but your torture... it is inside of you.
- And a little outside.
Yes. Not without. You've dedicated your entire life to narcissistic psychopath who didn't care at all, and now he's dead. The rest of your life you'll be wondering, "Who are you without him?".
1 Season 22 Series
№ 253342   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 12:22
- God. What did you do to him?
- Just asked him a few questions.
I doubt he will be back to normal.
- It can be useful.
- If the cortex is damaged, it is unknown what will happen to him.
- Everything in this world for anything you need. Right?.. Listen. If your people will be treated like prisoners, they will be no good. In the worst case he will die in his own shit without saying anything.
- I understand you perfectly.
And here comes into play the psychology of. Torture can be anyone, but to break a man without causing him physical harm - is an art.
№ 248819   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 21:47
- I wonder in my contract does it say anything about torture?!
- Only about regular exercise to keep in shape, immediately reported to Dan. - That the captain or the doctor can appoint mandatory.
№ 240785   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 15:55
How can you sit and do nothing? Only people with their natural laziness is able to come up with this and not call it torture, and convenience.
№ 239696   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 15:17
- This is your last chance to accept a pardon from the Supreme Counselor, Destroy.
And to accept the brainwashing in your training camp? To be the same puppet like you?
- The boss is generous. I would have to place not got a chance. Most Young Titans died in metropolis five years ago.
- I had nothing to do with this!
- It does not matter. You still chose the wrong side.
- Say it... to my Boss...
№ 232990   Added MegaMozg 16-01-2017 / 19:08
... grandma Morgan had taught me that Chinese water torture is nothing compared to an old lady who wants to know something.
№ 230249   Added MegaMozg 16-01-2017 / 17:28
Hold the glass, unable to take a SIP, the worst torture was hard to imagine.
№ 203440   Added MegaMozg 14-01-2017 / 09:48
If you want someone to get rid of, you don't have to torture the poor man. Better coresuite or burn it. And to marry the man I - it's too cruel.
№ 202721   Added MegaMozg 14-01-2017 / 09:21
No, don't save the mantra, when it's quiet smolder own heel.
№ 201430   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 22:20
Your mission in Shanghai, Sergeant recker. Tell me about it. Part number?! What was your mission in Shanghai?!
- Kimble Graves. Sergeant... a-a-A-a-a!!! ... Leave him alone, you bastard!
- Make me, Sergeant.
- Recker. Recker, stay with me... I'll chop your hands off. Find that bitch Hannah, and fucking take it so that you will not find it. And her fucking husband too.
- Her husband? What husband? Are you delusional?
- You think I'm stupid? The man in bandages. I know all about it.
- So, is he still alive? Your ship called "Valkyrie", right?
What? What are you fucking?
- You have no idea who brought it from Shanghai?
- Recker! Hang In There, Recker!
Quote Explanation: Admiral Chan is being interrogated by the River and the Irish.
№ 197369   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 19:17
For those who have a conscience, torture is much more difficult than to kill.
3 Season 8 Series
№ 185494   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 11:13
- You have not tortured?
- No, but I was beaten.
- This is not enough. Need to go through mental torture.
Quote Explanation: Part one. The Abbe Faria.
№ 181250   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 08:32
- You're not bad - threw Glokta over his shoulder. With the exception of burns on the face, of course. You've lost weight.
Hunger helps.
- Indeed, indeed. I lost weight in Gurkhali. And not just cos I'm cut.
№ 169486   Added MegaMozg 12-01-2017 / 13:49
I usually never prove it. Prove there, in a Fun Tower. For this, I contain experienced, well-paid professionals, who with the help of the Holy mastrucci Miki greaves Lord God, gloves of the Martyr patriots, say, or the seat... uh-uh... sorry, chair TOCA warrior can prove anything. There is a God and there is no God. That people walk on their hands and people walk on the sides. Do you understand me? You may be unknown, but there is a whole science of obtaining evidence. Judge for yourself: why would I prove what I know?
№ 149907   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2017 / 08:54
I'll torture you so slowly that you'll find it career.
№ 144416   Added MegaMozg 10-01-2017 / 16:43