chemistry [Theme] Page 1

Chemistry is like magic, but not everyone can play with it!
№ 348268   Added MegaMozg 30-10-2018 / 06:11
Showing a few preliminary experiments, he at last uttered the praises of modern chemistry in terms that I will never forget.
"The former representatives of this science,' said he, ' promised the impossible, but not done anything. The current promise very little; they know that the unthinkable transformation of metals, and the elixir of life - an impossible dream. But these scientists who, it would seem, running around in the mud and pouring over the microscope and crucible, and they made true miracles. They climbed into the heavens; they learned how to drawn in our body is blood and what is in the air we breathe. They have acquired new and almost unlimited power; they command the heavenly thunder can play earthquake and even challenge the unseen world."
№ 338583   Added MegaMozg 17-08-2018 / 02:13
Your body is a battleground
And chemicals are scattered round
<...>
Your pain nothing but gain to me
Your body is an industry.
Your body is the battlefield
Surrounded by pairs of chemicals.
Your pain is nothing, but it enriches me.
Your body is a whole industry.
№ 317441   Added MegaMozg 18-02-2018 / 22:03
- Don't forget what I told you about the priorities said.
What do you mean?
- Do you like someone? Like a wife or a mother?
- Parents love.
- Hate someone?
- What do you mean?
- To ensure that all of your feelings and emotions - love, hate, joy, grief - all it's just a bunch of chemical reactions running on the brain electrical impulses. Nothing more. So when you're in high school over a girl with someone fighting, or whatever you did - you did it not for a higher purpose. You did it because you decided what is happening in the skull of the reaction. That's all. You are, in fact, the primacy of obeying chemical reactions. Monkey. It is only a fully aware and you will be able to control yourself.
- ... And prioritize?
- Yes! And to place you want them, focusing not on feelings. You look at the true state of things. If you have two of the wounded, to save someone with a gun more than someone drunk on the weekends. Why am I saying all this: how will land, follow the mind. Don't be one of them, buddy. Don't be a monkey.
№ 283069   Added MegaMozg 14-04-2017 / 09:58
- ... Basically, work has been completed. Only things missing are some details that need to be delivered from Brazil. All the triggers are set to call a chain reaction in the crystals accumulation and storage of liquid Tiberium. However, power may still not be enough...
- So find other triggers!
№ 262779   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 21:39
When we first met with Vincent between us flashed a spark. Initially we thought it was rather antipathy and hostility to each other, but later, after knowing each other better, we realized that this is the magic of attraction. Don't know how we ended up together, but rather that we do not choose who we should be, it just happened.
№ 258864   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 17:29
As a chemist, Vogel knew how to make a bomb. In fact, a large part of his training was devoted to how not to do it by mistake.
№ 250392   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 10:46
There was a spark. Originated chemistry.
№ 238565   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 14:28
Polezhaykin, what is it?
- ...The equation of this Reaction.
- What is the reaction? Allergic to chemistry?
152 Series
№ 226806   Added MegaMozg 16-01-2017 / 14:53
Eat aspen bark - and cheer for the time being:
Tea, not chemistry what, tea, natural gifts!
In einem juice, General, there is a useful mineral -
Of generals no one died!..
№ 219913   Added MegaMozg 16-01-2017 / 10:13
Mother, forgive me, I have chemicals, to the boy.
№ 198623   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 20:07
There is a saturated solution of feelings, and the reason for its crystallization can occur both inside and outside. Words and events fall in this psychophysical talker, and it formed clots of emotions and feelings, calling for action. The solution is enriched with feelings sensations they get from the nipple, through the skin and the nerve endings in the soul, into the subconscient to the superconscient, into the region of the spirit. And these new hotbeds of tension, the person as to inform the solution senses the movement, forcing it to flow in a certain direction - to completely unexplored, full of mysteries the sphere of love. By chance this current of love to flow feelings fall in different centers of crystallization of words, events, examples of others, their own imagination and pictures from the past - there's all the innumerable inventions with which parks weave a unique thread of human destiny.
№ 194492   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 17:15
- Butterflies in the stomach. - Kara sighed. - I know what you mean. You know what I think? They are always there for everyone.
- As bacteria?
- What kind of bacteria? Butterflies! And butterflies for some people on a chemical level butterflies react to other people. It's like pheromones when they are around, the butterflies begin their dance. And nothing can be done, it's... it's chemistry.
Chemistry. How romantic.
You know. Bad butterflies.
№ 191858   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 15:32
Chemistry is the area of miracles, it is hidden the happiness of mankind, the greatest conquest of the mind will be made in this area.
№ 186516   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 11:52
Let each of your molecule, will my atom...☥
№ 179165   Added MegaMozg 12-01-2017 / 20:35