motivation [Theme] Page 31

Can't be taught, can only learn. You cannot motivate, you can only be motivated by.
№ 167143   Added MegaMozg 12-01-2017 / 12:06
[...] One, two, three - it is time, my friend
Throw out the window your laptop!
And then, saying "Yes!"
We get to wear sweaters
And just go somewhere
Listen to music alive!
№ 166600   Added MegaMozg 12-01-2017 / 11:37
You had to communicate with the climbers? Not necessarily with the conquerors of the highest peaks, and just with those who went to the mountains. If not, be sure to hang out - they have a lot to learn, especially those who intend to conquer Everest financial.
№ 165162   Added MegaMozg 12-01-2017 / 10:26
Prosperity comes by action, not by prayer.
№ 162760   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2017 / 20:27
Before diagnosis, life seemed to me dull. It seemed that in it there is nothing worthwhile to do. After leaving the hospital, I felt sentenced to death and suddenly realized that I very much could have, if the execution of the sentence was postponed.
№ 162659   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2017 / 20:20
Hurt? Write poems, speak out, declare it! You have freedom, don't stop the stream of consciousness. All you need to do this - to take itself in hands and arms to allow you to record what your soul is saying.
№ 159886   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2017 / 18:00
There is nothing outside you that can ever allow you to become better, stronger, richer, quicker or smarter. Everything is inside. All there is. Seek not to anything outside of yourself.
№ 157666   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2017 / 16:13
Ahead - two thirds of life. And from this understanding it is sweet to breathe, and I want to guzzle this life, distinguishing the dizzying confusion of being shades of bitterness and happiness, love and pain, light and darkness, myself.. and you, of course.
Ahead sex life. And that in itself is a reason to learn to be happy. And to leave on a crossroads of roads, and breathe in the wind and laugh, just because the sky is deeper and wider than any words, because there is something to strive for and who to wish.
Ahead - a quarter of life. A quarter of the whispering tales of the trees, the wet pavement, the smell of sea and sun, warm gentle hands and lips consonant, songs and poems. And even a scattering of wrinkles around the eyes - only dear to your heart, the memory of such honest, such beautiful smiles.
We still have time. To live, to breathe, naubise, suffer much plenty. We still have time to touch the hand of the stars and write your best poem to make someone happy and read the books that laid in the drawer. We still have time to travel the world and look into the eyes of each soul. We still have time, because there is - there are still a few minutes.
№ 157041   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2017 / 15:42
The fact that you were born in the saddle, does not mean that you have there and die.
№ 156373   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2017 / 15:06
I say to you: be dlites, sound, continue, live breathless, love fiercely, laugh wholeheartedly and falling brought down in blood kneeling on the salty tears of the earth, find the strength to get up.
№ 155447   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2017 / 14:13
Tomorrow is a new day. The sun will rise tomorrow. Large, bright, for everyone. And all will be well, and we finally understand that happiness was always with us, just the pain we loved, noticed more often. And that those people we so desperately want, losing himself, stood and hugged her shoulders, smiling silently and understanding all the metamorphosis of the soul. And that any poetry beautiful only when alive your heart and soul breathes love into the dead as a matter of words. And that the sun rises every day and this is the greatest miracle given to us. And I love you. And I'm with you.
№ 155441   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2017 / 14:13
If you're afraid of getting injured or fear for your health if you don't want and not ready to go to the end, then you'll never succeed.
№ 155129   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2017 / 13:56
The strange thing is, it would seem that the desire to Express themselves and leave a mark in this world - a powerful incentive, but it alone is apparently not enough. Still works best and helps to overcome a trivial need for money.
№ 154698   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2017 / 13:36
Half people give up on the way to their goal, because they said no: "I believe in you, you will succeed!"
№ 150270   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2017 / 09:14
When you stand on the edge and you are pushing, there are only two options: either to fall or to fly.(C)
№ 149252   Added MegaMozg 10-01-2017 / 21:41