honesty [Theme] Page 4

Don't stop. Don't let yourself slow down. Go forward with dignity, honor and decency.
Keep moving. Let nothing slow you up. Move on with dignity and honor and respectability.
№ 279635   Added MegaMozg 16-03-2017 / 18:05
- And you on Earth still have the sea?
And there is the sea, and rivers... and there are decent people, Mr UEF.
Savages, I want to cry.
№ 279179   Added MegaMozg 13-03-2017 / 12:04
The grandson came home from the store and he happily reported to his grandfather:
- I paid the saleswoman for 10 books, and she accidentally gave me 15. Wasn't that great?
Grandfather frowned.
So you took what you didn't pay?
The grandson was surprised:
- Think of it! Small for her loss.
Grandpa glared:
- It's not her. Let's go back to excess.
When they returned to the store, the boy told the shop assistant that she recently made a mistake and asked to pick up extra notebooks ago. The woman at first surprised, and then warmly thanked and praised the boy, saying he was wonderful and a very honest man and wished him good health and success.
After leaving the store, the grandson was beaming with pleasure. Grandpa asked:
How is it, my dear? Happy? Did you feel that honesty is a fortune? It has to be purchased, and not to waste for a few notebooks.
№ 276273   Added MegaMozg 02-03-2017 / 14:11
The question always arises, what price people are willing to pay for the protest. Even a modest expression of disagreement entailed the deprivation of some privileges. <...> And finally, the third annoying the very existence of people who are able to risk everything for their principles. It is unpleasant to realize that they themselves are not capable of. And they psychologically, it is important to debunk those who would commit a courageous act. It is the instinct of mental self-preservation. "In Russia it is easier to meet the Holy than perfectly decent person," once said philosopher Konstantin Leontiev. A collision with a perfectly decent human being discouraged and even angry.
№ 274563   Added MegaMozg 01-03-2017 / 14:26
Regarding humanity Mr Putin illusions harbored. Often quoted the words of Sobakevich from "Dead souls" Gogol: "All Christ. One there only is a decent person: the Prosecutor, and that if you tell the truth, pig." A rather curious view of the world...
№ 274463   Added MegaMozg 01-03-2017 / 14:13
The world is full of decent people. You can recognize it by how clumsily they are doing meanness.
№ 264051   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 09:51
One feels guilty before others - that's the whole deference. Want to make excuses for what caused or meant to cause the deceased during his life...
Piety! One remembers poor laid by its virtues when it is too late. And comes to emotion, thinking of how he could be noble, and considers himself human decency.
№ 262416   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 21:26
Integrity - the most important quality. The most important quality that I appreciate in people. And, as in women and men. No matter how old you are, what you social status of the profession. Honesty is the Foundation that determines people. Loyalty does not exist. There is just honesty. If the person is decent, it is by definition correct. He will never change, will not betray, will not stab you in the back. The presence of decency he just will not allow it. But if he commits any act of this kind should think. Apparently, decency it still not enough.
№ 256462   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 14:03
The person should be decent, it is feasible in any conditions with any authority. Decency is not intended to geroicheski, it involves not participating in meanness.
№ 251313   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 11:15
I extremely believe in kindness, honesty and sincerity! And every time we see such naive fools like me, no more!
№ 248111   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 21:19
In Moscow he was so low that in fact, if I could live there for a long time, came to be, what kind, and to salvation; in Petersburg he felt again a decent person.
№ 246620   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 20:23
We all need to believe in his honesty, right? To sleep at night.
6 Season 8 Series
№ 246073   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 20:03
You have to learn a lot of lessons, and some are much more important than those taught at school: lessons of honesty, the lessons of decency.
№ 237332   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 12:07
Honesty, integrity and kindness. If someone at least one of these qualities no, he man.
Quote Explanation: From an interview with the magazine "relax", 2009
№ 237186   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 12:01
Admire honesty tantamount to admire the ability to breathe. The default option must be present in person.
№ 237168   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 12:01