honesty [Theme] Page 2

Today the most important quality is integrity. Over the years it has become almost impossible to recognize from the first time that the person represents. All learned a great disguise, and you have blurry eyes and nose.
№ 359892   Added MegaMozg 07-02-2019 / 03:22
In the end, it's just a game: want to kill someone - kill, want to steal - steal. People who think so, I've met more than I would like. In some sense this is true. I too once thought it was. But this is not so. There are things that you need to protect... especially in the virtual world. <...> All reflected in your personality in reality.
1 Season 19 Series
№ 359533   Added MegaMozg 03-02-2019 / 16:12
Decent people are often happy. They are not biting, sharpens the inside...
№ 359106   Added MegaMozg 29-01-2019 / 23:22
Talented people can also be done for a villain! A statement of our intelligentsia - it appears from the reverse - talented man impossible to judge because the talent is already there virtue. Nothing of the sort! Talent is not a virtue! And moreover, just people who are stars in the sky is not enough, can be corporatocrasy in life.
№ 357478   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2019 / 05:03
So much in our questionnaire different questions, needs, and even more unnecessary... And would have another column to have: "a Decent man - a Dishonest man". And unnecessary to cross out.
№ 351703   Added MegaMozg 01-12-2018 / 13:06
Decent people find it hard to stay mad at a crying man, that's why it's good to cry, when you cry out a decent man.
№ 351472   Added MegaMozg 29-11-2018 / 13:04
Only the real hero
Who of the glory of the word will not be uttered.
Do not chase after her, my mother, -
Thank you all the same will overtake!
And triumphantly in the big horn pipes,
Thunder from edge to edge.
But depends on you,
Good it or bad!
№ 350927   Added MegaMozg 23-11-2018 / 23:06
- Do not you think that today at the pier I made a mistake when you raised your suitcase?
- Rock! Would be better if you were to pass by.
- Decent was born...
- And always get decent, brash easier. Impudence - the second happiness.
№ 346343   Added MegaMozg 09-10-2018 / 05:02
Guska those boys pull away from their classes and look at flies. Start all misery: one fly is another, then a third, fourth, fifth... and Then these boys start to stare at spiders, cats and all other animals, and, of course, forget to prepare lessons. And those who do not prepare lessons, may not be well-behaved boy, and blagorodnomu boy to be a trustworthy person. And unreliable people, sooner or later, end up in jail. Now, cherry, if you don't want to end his days in prison... Oh, don't look for more flies and sometimes, still wear glasses
Quote Explanation: During the game the Cherry on piano
№ 336236   Added MegaMozg 02-08-2018 / 18:06
- Cipollino, onion my.
- Your sentence along with thieves and bandits, how can this be?
- What are you, what are you son, in prison, after all, is full of honest people, and generally good people around anymore!
- What did they do?
- Nothing, son, that's what they planted. Prince Lemon decent people not liking. A prison built for those who steals and kills, and the Prince on the contrary, thieves and murderers in the Palace, and sit in prison are honest people.
Means of going to jail is a privilege?
- So it appears.
- I want to be a good bow, but in jail do not want to get.
Quote Explanation: The meeting Lodge with his father in a prison cell. Conversation for three minutes
№ 336224   Added MegaMozg 02-08-2018 / 04:02
It's for you, she can say, well, just dawned on me! To boast me, Nastenka, I won't, but the second this appropriate day with fire will not find! I, Nastya, you know what man? ... [acts of magic, transforming the villain into a good man]... Unfit I am! Shameless villain! A liar and a rogue!
№ 335153   Added Viker 26-07-2018 / 11:56
Decent people somehow rarely communicate with decent amounts...
№ 334165   Added MegaMozg 19-07-2018 / 19:08
Edward replied that, Yes, a decent person to be much harder than the dark and criminal. The actions of decent people is always aimed at improving the world. Decent people can't be pleased, if they managed to achieve even the most noble goal, ignoble means. The harder the position of an honest man in comparison with the position of the dark and criminal, but a decent man forced to carefully and meticulously select the means to achieve the objectives in each case.
№ 332992   Added MegaMozg 12-07-2018 / 20:08
Hell, I was such a fool. And always I'm a fool - with his integrity and principles. And people live - are not lost.
№ 332917   Added MegaMozg 12-07-2018 / 04:02
Learn tolerance to other people's decency.
№ 332333   Added MegaMozg 08-07-2018 / 19:17