Putin [Theme] Page 5

Grandpa made a joke about Putin. The grandson asks:
- Don't play it anymore! I have to live with it!
№ 344862   Added MegaMozg 27-09-2018 / 12:15
In the spring of Putin supported the construction in Russia of Disneyland for four billion dollars, and Medvedev told pensioners that there is no money. Coincidence...
№ 344858   Added MegaMozg 27-09-2018 / 12:11
This spring, Putin said that the bottom of the crisis passed. Ahead - the mantle and core.
№ 344854   Added MegaMozg 27-09-2018 / 12:07
The only negative event this September, which the West has accused Putin, the divorce of brad pitt and Angelina Jolie.
№ 344833   Added MegaMozg 27-09-2018 / 10:06
According to statistics, about 40% of Russians when viewing the "Direct line with Vladimir Putin" feel nostalgic. That's how much percent of people still remember the wonderful program "visiting fairy tales".
№ 344775   Added MegaMozg 26-09-2018 / 23:24
I am not superstitious, but sometimes it seems that Vladimir Putin has crossed the lying on the ground in ruble and not step back.
№ 344772   Added MegaMozg 26-09-2018 / 23:21
Aging need noble, and not to be like Putin. You look at his face. It's not a face, and ass. The old man that sticks in the face of some ***Nude. It's idiotic, senile dementia and dementia. Do not be like him, don't make your face ass.
Quote Explanation: Bad news. September 24, 2018.
№ 344627   Added MegaMozg 25-09-2018 / 23:02
Court I cost gift, wedding Peskov and skill sets were "Limonova".
Dmitry Peskov said that the watch is worth 37 million rubles was given to him for the Post. This is a rare case when the man offered the woman a hand, and she to fill it.
According to rumors, some of the guests at the wedding saw the groom's watch, instead of "Kiss!" shouted "Fatty!".
The wedding was held in Rodina Grand Hotel & SPA - the most expensive hotel on the black sea coast. The selection at this place was not accidental: according to the groom, he just do
loves home.
Asked by journalists "Why did your press Secretary is such an expensive accessory?"
Vladimir Putin joked: "And you think Sands should wear hourglass?!" But I thought to myself, "it's Time someone propesochit!.."
But in fact the problem of thousands of poor Russian President could solve only with the help of the right hand of the right hand.
№ 344607   Added MegaMozg 25-09-2018 / 17:04
Putin never lies - he uses the eye of Peskov.
№ 344605   Added MegaMozg 25-09-2018 / 17:02
Vladimir Putin always has a good sense of humor. They say even ringtones for your mobile he was chosen not by chance - every contact is an appropriate tune.
Vladimir Zhirinovsky - the song Pugacheva: "harlequin".
Ramzan Kadyrov - "Aram-Zam-Zam!".
Anatoly Chubais - the folk song "Little red-haired bastard".
Dmitry Medvedev - the song "Hands up!" "I'm a good boy!".
On the governors and oligarchs - the song "VIA Gra" "higher love, the lower kisses".
Alexey Navalny. "Oh, Leh-Leh, me without you so bad!".
Mikhail Khodorkovsky - the song of V. Kipelov "I'm free".
The Chairman of the people's Republic of China - the song N. Queen "a Small country".
The President of Belarus - the soundtrack to the film "Highlander": "Who wants to live forever?".
Bashar al-Assad - a song from a film "diamond hand", "Help me!".
The President of Turkey is the song of Vladimir Vysotsky, "If friend was suddenly not a friend, not an enemy, and so...".
Petro Poroshenko, a song Trofim: "Oh, who would give loan until next winter and forgot about it!".
Viktor Yanukovych song "Bratva, do not shoot each other!".
Angela Merkel - the song of the old woman Shapoklyak.
Barack Obama - "Just a passerby, a black man."
№ 344600   Added MegaMozg 25-09-2018 / 03:41
Russians deserve better than Putin... President Putin doesn't believe... that freedom, human nature can rise above its weaknesses and build just, peaceful and prosperous society. Or at least, he does not believe that it can make the citizens of Russia. So he rules by using those weaknesses, by corruption, repression and violence. He rules for himself, not for you.
№ 342675   Added MegaMozg 10-09-2018 / 00:04
Compared to other leaders of different countries of the world, Satanists and *censored* we have a very good Manager, so take heed of Vladimir Putin, to convince him to stop shaving and become Orthodox, but this is the ideal, but even if he remained a heretic all the same the head is not bad.
№ 340205   Added MegaMozg 24-08-2018 / 00:52
Opponents of Putin's course is no more, and if there is, it is mentally ill and should be sent for a medical examination. Putin is everywhere, Putin is everything, Putin is absolute, Putin is irreplaceable.
Quote Explanation: At the reception of the newspaper "Izvestia" on September 17, 2007
№ 337020   Added MegaMozg 08-08-2018 / 14:07
Understand, I'm not particularly a fan of Vlad [Vladimir Putin]. Quite the contrary... It is considered a key figure in the huge post-Soviet gangster kleptocracy and the richest man on the planet... Though he looks like a house-elf, Dobby, in fact he is a ruthless tyrant.
№ 334236   Added MegaMozg 19-07-2018 / 23:08
I don't feel Putin nor contempt nor hatred. I am a human rights activist and a human rights defender is obliged to cooperate with any authority, because authorities violate human rights. I communicate with everybody, including with Vladimir Putin, our President. I always go to him in the hope to convince. While I do it.
Quote Explanation: "The rules of life Lyudmila Alexeyeva," the magazine Esquire (Esquire).
№ 332852   Added MegaMozg 11-07-2018 / 22:05