pension [Theme] Page 2

We dream of freedom... But when you bring her on a silver platter... We just don't know what to do with it...
- But today he is a philosopher.
- Probably thinking about retirement.
№ 327761   Added MegaMozg 03-06-2018 / 00:09
If someone haven't noticed, we now have a new government. And it is already working. New.
[At the meeting with Dmitry Medvedev, the government will discuss raising the retirement age].
A new government - old challenges. We can say that the new government of the old. Or the old government about the main thing. "You know, we have a tradition. Every year we with friends go to the bath, well, that is, to the government. And there are discussing raising the retirement age, and then he gets drunk and flies to Leningrad to command a regional construction..."
On the other hand, raising the retirement age makes sense, because Putin, in his may decree ordered to live long. That is, literally, kicked the bucket. Said that we all must now live longer. And, of course, work.
№ 327671   Added MegaMozg 01-06-2018 / 20:04
- How nice it was not to work.
- Liar!
Quote Explanation: Cruchot and Gerber - happy - handing out fines for illegal Parking during a parade on their return to the service.
№ 317108   Added MegaMozg 15-02-2018 / 18:06
- You said that you're retiring, but the new you to her fifteen years?
- Well, I don't expect to retire from this broken state. And when I start to spit at the ceiling, it's my personal difficulties. My children will help...
№ 315305   Added MegaMozg 27-01-2018 / 01:17
The pension Fund sent me a letter with the message that if I want to see his retirement, to put 1192 coins in the trash in the city Park and, most importantly, did not tell the guard.
№ 303154   Added MegaMozg 06-10-2017 / 20:48
- Jessica... Pension you paint.
- I'm not retired.
- Look like in retirement.
- Do I look relaxed. There is a difference.
7 Season 4 Series
№ 303035   Added MegaMozg 06-10-2017 / 00:12
Well, all right: a slight slight reduction in pensions.
Quote Explanation: The Ministry of economic development expects a slight reduction of pensions over the next three years. One of the key reasons for the decline in pension payments is the refusal of indexation for working pensioners also have an impact and inflation, said "Newspaper.ru".
55 Series Release Date: 18.09.2017
№ 302608   Added MegaMozg 01-10-2017 / 20:48
I think one that they mean working pensioners in the sense of healthy retirees? And the unemployed will hand over in repair of retirees? Importantly, the warranty period has not expired.
I'm sorry, but my non-working pensioners.
- Have you tried to disable and re-enable?
- I'm afraid this option is restricted by law.
- Well the law is fixable.
By the way, sounds like the motto of our Parliament: "Legislation is fixable!"
Quote Explanation: The size of payments to working pensioners from August 1, 2017 will grow by about two hundred rubles.
51 Series Release Date: 15.08.2017
№ 297682   Added MegaMozg 15-08-2017 / 22:03
And where now to store that much money? And, by the way, media, I ask, not 200 rubles, and 222 of the ruble! Read carefully what talking to the press service of the FIU! You can't make a mistake. I know you specifically talking about 22 rubles from the top. Gradually prepare the pensioners to the news that they faint from happiness fell. But the truth is above all! But in General, what can I say? Now pensioners burst with envy!
Quote Explanation: Working pensioners from August 1 will raise pensions by about 200 rubles. About it reported in a press-service of the Pension Fund of Russia.
107 Series Release Date: 01.08.2017
№ 296308   Added MegaMozg 02-08-2017 / 13:27
Mayweather had to pay taxes and stay retired.
№ 293705   Added MegaMozg 11-07-2017 / 19:39
Why decide for us, eh? Frustrating! More like nice, very nice! And what an ugly word "survival"? You go out and take a walk through the cemetery, look up how many men live and then only tryndyat about the life expectancy of the population! On paper I can also write about the fact that people are living to a hundred years. Survival!
Now listen to us, your citizens. We here believe that the current level of wages snickering officials based on outdated data. Yes, in conditions of economic crisis, when "there is no money, but you hold on," officials must be frustrating to get paid. Your position is clear. You don't want people to live to retirement. So they do not survive! No seniors, no problem. But as they say, fuck you to hell!
100 Series Release Date: 13.06.2017
№ 290571   Added MegaMozg 14-06-2017 / 20:35
That is, the growth of pensions by 2035 will be zero. Well, but the same height! And zero is better than nothing, agree? And not in the negative, in the end, I hope! But after 35 years as arguing, neither the Ministry of economic development will not stop, and begin to live! Anyway, to be a pensioner in Russia - it's a calling. Who does not agree - let him go into business. So, stop! I do not understand. You a few weeks ago tryndeli that after eighteen years, everything will be hunky Dory. And, sorry, I stand corrected, pensioners are not affected. The enemies of our people. If you live to 2035, then do offer them to pay the penalty for unreasonable expectations of economic development.
Hey, Ministry, question? Why the heck do we need you?
Quote Explanation: The economic development Ministry predicts zero growth in pensions until 2035. The incomes of Russian citizens will return to pre-crisis level only in 2022, but pensions will not return and by 2035, reports the newspaper "Vedomosti", referring to the forecast of Ministry of economic development.
99 Series Release Date: 06.06.2017
№ 290019   Added MegaMozg 11-06-2017 / 13:21
Retirement - the best sleeping pill.
№ 287388   Added MegaMozg 18-05-2017 / 08:45
Help the state, put your hooves on the day of retirement! If he died before retirement, then let him pay the relatives of the missing contributions to officials with died of hunger. Do you not understand? Yeah, yeah, so it looks like a perfect Russian for Kudrin. The media, of course, also can hypnoti on the headers. Thought, Kudrin took over executions. But when I read about raising the retirement age, breathed a sigh of relief. So, of course, Yes, godly. Well, it is true, right? What trifles? Cancel it already does! Does not work, you know. Then let the seniors go at a red light, and in zoos to touch wild animals. The effect is stunning! And save our economy!
And you know, pay the old lady retired, she voted for the core. Don't pay the old woman a pension - she still votes for the "Edro". Question: why do I have to pay the old woman a pension? To have someone to vote for "Edro"! In our country many people after fifty there is nowhere to get, and to fifty years of course work, too heaps of stone nowhere to fall! I mean a normal job with normal income, not the leftovers. And then it is a sensible question: where will work of sixty years, if you even live? In the state Duma and the Federation Council, all seats are occupied, and other such work do not take, and if you take, not more than seven thousand! As I understand it, the belt is forced to tighten only to the common people. Well, we can not, who the people will think on an empty stomach?
Quote Explanation: Alexey Kudrin suggested to reduce the number of pensioners by 9% or by 3.87 million people, to improve the sustainability of the pension system. According to the newspaper Vedomosti, Kudrin has prepared a development strategy of Russia until 2035, which proposed to raise the retirement age for women to 63 years for men to 65 years.
Release Date: 10.05.2017
№ 286735   Added MegaMozg 11-05-2017 / 16:16
He has IBD. Imitation of rough activity. In this case, we need relief from taxes. What hogwash, just went to the roof... I Wonder who will be the most in need? Probably, the officials, right? Well, judging by the way each time shamelessly increase their salaries. Himself, the state Duma, Ministers and so on will reduce wages! The money saved can be spent not only on health and education, but also to re-form the planet Mars! Mr Siluanov, and You never thought that would be all need of this pension, even those who have not yet retired? In addition to your company GOP, of course.
Quote Explanation: The Ministry of Finance of the Russian Federation has developed a new approach to the payment of pensions to the Russians: according to the head of Department Anton Siluanov, the amount of pension should depend on how the person in need. According to the head of the Ministry, the savings can b
79 Series Release Date: 17.01.2017
№ 272762   Added MegaMozg 25-01-2017 / 12:46