pension [Theme] Page 1

Better in the field than in retirement.
№ 354625   Added MegaMozg 30-12-2018 / 12:02
- The average man in Russia dies a year before retirement.
- The women here are settled as well! Life give salary to his wife, and then another, and the pension she will get! Well you look?
№ 351888   Added MegaMozg 03-12-2018 / 06:02
- Pension, we strongly aged, Shamir.
- If you get up early in the morning and go to shave, it means you are not retired.
6 Season 134 Series
№ 346056   Added MegaMozg 06-10-2018 / 13:13
The retirement age in Russia is called the age of survival. <...> So I live there nine years, and then I'm going to live. Here I will lay down on the sofa and will to live. To me, running with children, again something to ask, and I'll say, "I can't help you, I live. Bring cheese, wine and icons!"
№ 344079   Added MegaMozg 20-09-2018 / 06:02
- Listen, Joyce, - said Ivan. - Here is a Russian boy asks, what will you do when you get rich?
For some time Joyce looked at Yura.
"Okay," he said. I know what the answer is waiting for the boy. So I will ask. The boy will grow up and become an adult man. All his life he will deal with their... how you say... interesting work. But he will grow old and can no longer work. Then what he will do with this boy?
<...>
- I... don't know, I never thought... he paused. The bartender seriously and looked sadly at him. Slowly crawling moments of terror. Jura said with despair: I'll try to die sooner than I will be able to work... - bartender's Eyebrows climbed his forehead, he anxiously looked back at Ivan. In utter confusion Yura said: - And generally, I think that the most important thing for man it is beautiful to die!
№ 342602   Added MegaMozg 09-09-2018 / 11:02
I hate retirement. Don't understand it as a category. I hope that I will die at work. There is in this "living out" is something there... for me unacceptable, but I do make a difference, a huge difference between themselves and those who work at plants, factories, and agriculture; some manufacturing; nannies; women who freak somewhere in some kindergartens or anywhere else; ringing teachers. I make this distinction. This is the first. And second, I understand very well what these people want. They want social freedom. The same social freedom, which said the Prime Minister, who arranges all this. They want freedom from you, from your ferrets, which them as the cows are milked with a gradual pulling the udder. They want this freedom, at least at the end of life, before we depart to the other world. And you deprive them of this. You know what you're doing? You cancel St. George's day! You anchor them in fortress mode the rest of your life and cancel St. George's day. Do you think they'll forgive? I doubt it.
Quote Explanation: About raising the retirement age. "YouTube".
№ 341892   Added MegaMozg 04-09-2018 / 01:14
Pension-is the limit bliss,who managed to live up to it...
№ 341271   Added ТАТЬЯНА ЕГОРОВНА 31-08-2018 / 00:52
When the old pension is long over in the Pension Fund - to give more will not be, and a new one has not yet started...
№ 341198   Added MegaMozg 30-08-2018 / 02:43
He willingly would sacrifice his life in exchange for a pension.
№ 340583   Added MegaMozg 25-08-2018 / 18:15
[When I was asked and now are asking which of the various options I like, I then and now can say: no. No I don't like associated with increasing age. And I assure you and the government Cabinet there are few people, if any, who like it. Vladimir Putin.]
That is, in principle, he admits, that all these people in the government can be. In General, Putin says pension reform is as fish oil. I don't like, but you need.
Quote Explanation: Russian President Vladimir Putin said that he does not like any of the options of raising the retirement age as the members of the government. He stressed that different options were offered.
№ 334809   Added MegaMozg 23-07-2018 / 22:13
We proudly present you the updated improved pension. In this version, we fixed minor bugs in the form of living out until retirement of the majority of citizens, which led to the withdrawal from the pension Fund. The system is now renewing and refreshing itself until the third reading in automatic mode. These changes will not affect people working in law enforcement agencies to prevent problems with other citizens. If you do not want to install these updates, we generally do not care!
№ 334806   Added MegaMozg 23-07-2018 / 22:10
Chekhov died at 44. Pushkin 37. Esenin hanged himself. Mayakovsky shot himself. What did you do for the pension Fund?
№ 334552   Added MegaMozg 21-07-2018 / 20:20
You want to steal one hundred and five million people their future. You want to steal one hundred and five million people of their money. And you seriously expect that people will be silent? No, they will not be silent!
Quote Explanation: The Deputy of the state Duma from party "Fair Russia" Oleg Shein June 20, 2018 at the Plenary Session. Speech on the topic: raising the retirement age in Russia. Remark the liberals in the government about raising the retirement age.
№ 329812   Added MegaMozg 22-06-2018 / 19:09
For eight years raised the age
And the men five.
But we notice it keenly,
After work straight to bed.

But sleep, no, no, not in bed
I'm just gonna lie in the grave.
Thank you noble Power
Because we extended the deadline.
№ 329587   Added MegaMozg 20-06-2018 / 13:14
I am against raising the retirement age. And while I am President this will not be accepted.
Quote Explanation: "Straight line with Vladimir Putin," 2005. President Vladimir Putin did not participate in the discussion of the pension reform, involving raising the retirement age, told reporters on Friday, the press Secretary of the President Dmitry Peskov. He commented on this by Putin in 2005 promise not to raise the retirement age as long as he will remain the President of Russia. Statements.
№ 329005   Added MegaMozg 16-06-2018 / 12:06