meditation [Theme] Page 2

Zishan wakes me up at dawn to meditate. Today I get up without grumbling. We sit cross-legged on the floor opposite each other. Zishan, as usual, shines. I wonder where he recharges his batteries.
- Clean the mind, he says, as usual. Dirty air is bad for the city. Dirty mind is bad for a person.
№ 248759   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 21:45
What is meditation? It is a process that is opposite to abstract.
№ 225838   Added MegaMozg 16-01-2017 / 14:03
Daily morning meditation. The theme is life and love. Lasts three seconds.
1 Season 10 Series
№ 224427   Added MegaMozg 16-01-2017 / 13:15
To doubt means to throw away all that invested in you other. And meditation is throwing all this to dive into its essence - which no God and no one else in you is not invested. She was always your essence, and will remain, your being forever.
№ 220054   Added MegaMozg 16-01-2017 / 10:18
Meditation is the flame burning intensely without leaving any ashes. Word, feeling, thought, always leave ashes and to live on ashes is the path and way of life of this world.
№ 213540   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2017 / 16:01
To meditate means to sit tight in the correct position and focus on any subject, no matter what. A Buddha, a Christ, on rock, on nothing, on vacuum, on a cloudless blue sky, God, love...
№ 212257   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2017 / 14:03
Meditation is the door to immense power. Meditation is the door to the superconscious mind.
№ 212199   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2017 / 14:01
Are you afraid of the future, but are in the present. Don't be afraid and the fear will recede. He will get bored with you and he leaves to others, to those in need. And you - you stay in the moment. Feel the silence, relax, melt into him, not thinking about what does not concern you.
№ 208475   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2017 / 11:31
A flower blooms and do not have any advertising campaign. Bees, because he blossomed, reached a certain quality and went the flavor. At a certain stage, the flower exudes the aroma, and not have to do anything. So you also, when you open the dimension of a certain quality, you begin to exude a scent that is recognizable Universe. The universe responds, because she's alive. That doesn't go unnoticed, can not go unnoticed. Everything now has your response. If you yourself have come up with enlightenment, then no one will say that you are enlightened. But the real person who is free and relaxed, beautiful. This is a natural process. And it is meditation.
№ 199919   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 21:22
For me music and meditation are two sides of the same phenomenon. Without music, meditation lacks something; without music, meditation becomes dull, lifeless. Without meditation music is simply noise - harmonious, but noise. Without meditation, music is entertainment. Without music, meditation becomes more and more negative, it becomes the aspiration to death. Therefore, I insist that music and meditation should go side by side. This gives a new dimension to both of them. They both enriched each other.
№ 199364   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 20:34
Admiring
Green sky
Pink fire -
The soul flies.
I see
Colorful rays
Square trees
White labyrinth.
My desires
Embodied,
But the wealth here
Everywhere.
This is my house,
It's so real...
I'll be roaming here.
The power to heal.
№ 192185   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 15:45
If you can learn from defeats love, it is to become more aware, become more meditative. Under meditation I mean the ability to be happy alone. Very few people are able to be blissful for no reason - just sitting in silence and feeling the bliss! Others think they were crazy because the idea of happiness is that it has to come from someone else.
№ 147883   Added MegaMozg 10-01-2017 / 20:05
In between meditations, when I was returning to the world, my eyes glided over the faces of the pilgrims, and I, unfortunately, always felt that these people are driven by fear and hope - fear of the possibility of being in hell and hope that God have mercy and reveal to them the door of heaven. These people, I am sure, did not know the rules of life formulated by my predecessor on the Path, the incomparable Rabia: "True service is to not to desire heaven and to not be afraid of hell."
№ 114850   Added MegaMozg 07-01-2017 / 10:53
Through meditation one attains limitless. Know finds limitless happiness. In small there is no happiness.
№ 91616   Added MegaMozg 05-01-2017 / 20:12
We meditate not in order to catch ideas. We just increase the space of your consciousness and come out fresh, full of energy, ready to go now to catch ideas.
№ 91609   Added MegaMozg 05-01-2017 / 20:12