meditation [Theme] Page 1

The purpose of meditation is to change you and your attitude to situations and life.
№ 417386   Added MegaMozg 20-04-2021 / 15:09
Meditation blocks out all external noises and thoughts that prevent you from listening to yourself. And when you can finally focus on yourself, you kind of unravel and release new pieces of yourself.
№ 417385   Added MegaMozg 20-04-2021 / 15:06
A person is able to extract energy even from fatigue. As a result, we enter into a deep meditative state that allows you to control the body, while working with the external environment. This gives you the opportunity to shoot inside of our consciousness.
№ 399984   Added MegaMozg 07-07-2020 / 13:27
The best therapy with a strong concern - work that requires concentration. Difficult, but realizable case is better than meditation. The work is both fascinating and distracting as nothing else.
№ 399213   Added MegaMozg 27-06-2020 / 02:18
Rod Aviernoz nourishes font - rift in the earth that emits prophetic energy for generations. Every newborn families dip into this dark fog, giving them a connection with their land and its mysterious power. Children adamantly believe in protecting family values and traditions of the land, but in fact they guard very foggy font, the true intentions of which are unknown. But when another newborn passed the rite of baptism, something went wrong. In the eyes of the baby flashed a spark of understanding that frightened all those present, and forced the priests to whisper. He was raised, so he followed the path of other offspring of the kind of war and the protection of the homeland at the head of the family army. But the young man chose otherwise. While others learned to handle weapons, he meditated at the font. He deeply breathed in the dark mist, learning to be one with the potency that flowed from far beneath the house; it was the product of a black fog. The Avernus family did not approve of this choice: old and young rebuked the young Lord of irresponsibility. But the accusations stopped as soon as he entered into his first battle and showed the mist granted the power of life and death, which the other lords could dream of.
Quote Explanation: Biography Of Abaddon, Lord Of Avernus.
№ 394237   Added MegaMozg 10-05-2020 / 17:03
When a wizard, or a Prophet, or a seer or a medieval magician, or maybe it's Nostradamus, looking into the crystal, he sees something inside the crystal, inside a piece of quartz or glass? Something going on? Of course not. This is a meditation. The magician, clairvoyant suspended in the crystal. Crystal is a gap between words and actual events. Magic ball is a pause of reason. After this pause, the clairvoyant sees, of course, something inside himself and not inside the crystal. Even if he thinks he sees within the crystal. Transparent crystal through which humanity looks to the Sun, this is a crystal that breaks down and thereby pushes the reality.
Quote Explanation: The master and Margarita . The conversation
№ 385747   Added MegaMozg 09-01-2020 / 12:08
Meditation is a fine occupation for the mind. But I am me. It does not need anything.
№ 381138   Added MegaMozg 26-10-2019 / 16:46
Someone: How to learn meditation?
Habuda: Learn from the eagles. They soar high in the sky, but to see everything on earth.
№ 381111   Added MegaMozg 26-10-2019 / 15:52
Illness is a teacher and meditation training. To restore the shattered equilibrium of mind, body, or life, will have to work hard, but meditation is able to give comfort. The meditation is like open window allowing fresh air and light. When we live in the present moment, we experience relief. We are more nothing and no one waiting. We are just happy, and sometimes that's enough to be happy.
№ 364142   Added MegaMozg 13-03-2019 / 16:02
I closed my eyes and listened to their feelings.
Nothing special I really didn't feel. Slightly sore nose - probably from cocaine, even though it's been three days. All the same age. Interestingly, this is the nicer of the cocaine or not? Maybe I was never going to work? Damn, it thought. Here you inconsiderate fool. Wait, wait, Fedja... You told it all to yourself to forgive, you do not understand, or what? Fuck you actually asshole, if you even forgive yourself for the time can't...
№ 345360   Added MegaMozg 01-10-2018 / 09:03
I just contemplate the intimate heart of the autumn moon...
№ 336171   Added MegaMozg 01-08-2018 / 20:06
In the morning I meditate on your back. My gaze wanders from moles to the mole, and the thoughts slowed down, lost among the black dots. I begin to dissolve. Here-here there will come a time when I'm gone. In a little while... But treacherous lips already touch your skin.
№ 325630   Added Viker 14-05-2018 / 08:57
No matter how boring no action, when you repeat it every day, it becomes kind of a meditative nature.
№ 269444   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 13:07
Our whole life is shrouded in stream of generated images is like to carry an automatic air freshener and move around in the cloud of his scent has already been sniffed and especially not noticing anything. And like I want to smell, what is there around? What do you smell? But air freshener automatic and work does not stop.
№ 267778   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 11:58
Meditation is the pursuit of nothingness. It is similar to endless rest. It is better than the sleep in the world. This calming of the mind, which sharpens everything, especially the perception of your surroundings. Meditation makes life fresh.
№ 261521   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 20:57