stomach [Theme] Page 5

How are we all related? Whatever heights neither has reached my spirit, ready to Act, always abandoned and alone stomach still require their. Own the inside seemed shabby, greedy dog, not wishing to listen to the owner. Oh, how clearly I was aware of: the soul as many may aspire to the sublime, but these dull bodies that crammed my body will stand their ground and dream of the vulgar and commonplace.
... The soul could dream of the unearthly beauty of diamonds, but the belly is obstinately demanded the test.
№ 110813   Added MegaMozg 06-01-2017 / 20:58
New food can be taken only when stomach will the old.
№ 105167   Added MegaMozg 06-01-2017 / 10:33
- Oh, how delicious it turned out! He would have eaten!
- So for what it was? Bon appetit!
- You see, my friend mechnic, the problem is my stomach... I have exceptionally old-fashioned and doesn't share my advanced views.
№ 100389   Added MegaMozg 06-01-2017 / 03:25
Still strange how our minds and feelings are subordinated to the organs of digestion. Can neither work nor think, unless there is a consent of the stomach. The stomach determines our feelings, our moods, our passions. After the bacon and eggs he says: "Work!". After beefsteak and porter it says, "Sleep!". After a Cup of tea (two teaspoons of tea per Cup and infuse for not more than three minutes), it tells the brain: "come on cheer up and show what you're capable of. Be eloquent, and deep and thin; look penetrating gaze into the mysteries of nature; stretch snow-white wing fluttering thoughts and soar, divine spirit, above the troubled world, guiding your way through the shining of stars and fireworks to the gates of eternity".
After hot muffins it says, "Be dull and soulless, like domestic animals, - a brainless animal with listless eyes, in which there is no spark of imagination, of hope. fear and love". And after a hefty portion of brandy, he ordered, "Now stop fooling around, giggle, positivist, over to you could amuse your friends and family; throw the stupid thing thickly muttering incoherent nonsense and show me how half-witted jerk can be a man when his mind and will are drowned, like kittens in a glass of alcohol".
We are only miserable slaves of our stomach...
№ 59236   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2017 / 14:16
Say, people for sweet there is a second stomach. I have a second stomach for food free then!
№ 46293   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 21:31
Brain most people are not able to comprehend reality just as their stomach often is not able to digest raw meat.
№ 41971   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 18:35
As the stomach affects the brains!
№ 40729   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 17:47
If the way to a man's heart is through his stomach, the way to a woman's heart is not lying through expensive gifts and boutiques, well, not all heart for sure.
№ 34433   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 13:45
After all, the way to a man's heart is through his stomach. It is a pity that this is the long way.
№ 22368   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 03:45
The head is still largely controlled by the stomach.
№ 14889   Added MegaMozg 01-01-2017 / 14:54