mentality [Theme] Page 2

Western man is closer to a police mindset than the Russian people. That is why Russian society needs more police and more it produces.
But that's why the police are bad at it. No gift of thinking of the police, and the police does not feel the boundaries of the law of violence.
№ 326806   Added MegaMozg 24-05-2018 / 20:06
The mentality suffers: tupil life, sharpening his chops
Under the beer.
Vegetables dot com.
№ 314165   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2018 / 13:15
Sonia, this Russian incident! Your store never buy. You have desert! But when you do visit, the table is all. The counter is empty, fridge is full! We have the opposite. You come to the supermarket, dazzled. And then when you go out to dinner - private friends - you sit down at the table and on the table... [shows with fingers a little bit].
- [laughs] Andrew, you exaggerate!
- [shakes his head] .. Canapés, then you are given an aperitif [shows with fingers a little bit]. And that's all! That's all our French hospitality.
Quote Explanation: The events of the film take place during the Soviet era in 1983.
№ 273502   Added MegaMozg 27-01-2017 / 12:44
German likes nature, but nature in his view is a popular Welsh harp. His garden, he pays maximum attention to: plants seven rose bushes on the North side and seven on the South, and if they, God forbid, has grown vary in size and shape, German excitement loses sleep. Every flower is tied to a peg. The natural beauty of the flower is lost, but the German is happy: as long as the flower was in its place and behaved decently.
№ 249607   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 10:20
Each person has his own the victim mentality. The only difference is how much he developed.
№ 217118   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2017 / 22:04
if the West actively changing reality to fit their needs and desires, people with an Eastern mentality prefers to keep himself and his group in spite of the pressure of temptation and fashion trends
№ 172754   Added MegaMozg 12-01-2017 / 16:15
The famous magic mentality has another side. Wizards, for example, an hour to argue about Tuesday today or Friday, but the most insane idea they take with complete peace of mind, not even shaking a pointed hat.
№ 154765   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2017 / 13:39
Maybe this is one of the European secret that will not discover Russia? To do everything a little better than you need. A little more. A little tighter too. A little nicer.
№ 148660   Added MegaMozg 10-01-2017 / 21:06
Russian feature - before you do something stupid, we decompose it on the shelves, for greater safety.
1 Season 18 Series
№ 141408   Added MegaMozg 10-01-2017 / 00:21
Russian, if you read folklore, I always wanted to get everything at once and much, and it does not work. Russian fairy tales - this is, unfortunately, a national idea. Mentality, which, to say the least, not sympathy. The best people in Russia always exist in spite of it.
№ 123626   Added MegaMozg 08-01-2017 / 13:55
He was angry and half drunk windbag, inverting all the giblets before the first counter. As it is in Russian! No restraint, no discipline, no sense of self-worth. Dumped on stranger all their troubles, to tell intimate secrets, tear the chest of the shirt, and even be offended that you don't want to hear!
№ 112332   Added MegaMozg 06-01-2017 / 22:12
Now the whole world thinks that the Russians are lazy - confessed Professor. - When I arrived, I decided that it was true. No matter what I ordered, Russian employees in my group would always objections. I thought it was to do nothing, or to stall. And only a year later, I realized that I just you, Russians, always looking for meaning in their work. At the same time you never believe the authorities know more. On the contrary, you always think that it doesn't know what they know about the case you. And you can't keep distance with superiors and subordinates. So if your boss says: go and do so-and-so, you will definitely say that this can be done in a different way or not to do. But it is not laziness. On the contrary, you are very result-oriented and want to increase the efficiency of labor.
№ 99228   Added MegaMozg 06-01-2017 / 02:32
As expected in an intelligent debate in our country, the truth is no one has never got to the bottom, for the essence of the Russian dispute is not in reaching the truth, and in proof of his innocence.
№ 53914   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2017 / 09:44
The mentality of the state is known for its cops!
№ 33315   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 13:02
We look at the world through glasses with thick curved glass, which we wore in childhood. These points - education, culture, mentality. To get rid of them ever.
№ 15229   Added MegaMozg 01-01-2017 / 15:12