mental illness [Theme] Page 2

- Hello, I want to rent a room for the evening and please with a good view.
- Are you kidding me? It's a mental hospital.
Sorry, I got ahead of myself. I one and only Lucifer Morningstar.
- The devil. The dark Lord?.. Velzevul, Lord God!
- In a straitjacket me, urgent!
- We have almost no seats, my friend, so if you're not a danger to yourself or... [Lucifer grabs the guy by the shirt and presses against the glass.]
Is that good?
Great.
Quote Explanation: Lucifer tries to get into the mental hospital patient.
2 Season 16 Series
№ 287837   Added MegaMozg 24-05-2017 / 08:39
- I love psihbolnyh! Isn't it funny when someone who fancies himself a Napoleon or Wesley Snipes?
- Who found the body?
The Lord.
- Ah, I see!
- Lord Johnson - patient. He's in there. Really thinks he's God. The name changed and everything.
- You will have a lot to talk about.
- Yes, I'd love to chat in the Almighty.
2 Season 16 Series
№ 287833   Added MegaMozg 24-05-2017 / 08:39
My mother thinks I have psychological problems. During a regular inspection of the parents ' bedroom, I found a book about teenage paranoid delusions. After that I started seasoning our conversations selected quotes from there.
- My body is an empty shell. My organs are made of stone. I died a long time ago.
- Okay.
№ 286073   Added MegaMozg 06-05-2017 / 11:20
All of the doctors whom you observed, was diagnosed with different types of psychosis. Starting with the multiple personality syndrome... and ... the List is endless.
Thanks, I try.
№ 264146   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 09:55
In psychiatry the concept of "recovery" does not exist, - has declared Maury with an expression of hopelessness. - You just go from one disease stage to another.
№ 253453   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 12:26
Man is capable of suffering from nervousness to the same extent as from the thoughts of high value and from thinking small, and even at other times absurd.
№ 252614   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 11:56
According to the records of psychiatric institutions in Europe and the United States, alcohol is one of the most common causes in the development of mental illness. It is believed that approximately one-fifth and even fourth of these patients owe their disease to alcohol.
№ 250206   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 10:40
Feels like I am sitting in a madhouse, in a white robe, with tied back sleeves, and shout at the nurse: "get out!"
The medic in shock.
But even if it did, freaking out and breaking your head will not. The depression will not go away. Will not be hung up. I decided. Live to the fullest, come what may. And then, if I still come around and Wake up in the house among the droppers and Napoleon - it is unlikely that it will get easier. On the contrary, I completely freak out.
№ 246260   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 20:10
Mr. Dark, you are going to recover? You know, chronic disease is a shelter... a cave in the rocks where the wounded soul can crawl in search of safety...
- Cave you say?
- No, no... she's not comfortable, not at all. It bats. Squeaking rodents with leather wings and a furry skin. They hang upside down and crunch the bugs they have on the teeth.
№ 218720   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2017 / 22:58
Every third inhabitant of the planet suffers from some form of mental illness. Think about your two best friends. If they're okay, then it must be you.
№ 205389   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2017 / 09:43
- And You are trying to heal their patients?
- Heal? What is the purpose?
Well... again to bring them to life.
And to make a happy horse miserable person?
№ 204616   Added MegaMozg 14-01-2017 / 10:33
If you have diabetes, you take diabetes pills. If you have hypertension, you are taking blood pressure medication. But as soon as you start to take psychotropic drugs all around react as though you are not worthy to be with them in the same room.
№ 204292   Added MegaMozg 14-01-2017 / 10:21
You know who's crazy? Crazy is a person who is different from most. This majority determines who is crazy and who is not. For example, microbes. The eighteenth century: no germs. No one even they do not think. Along comes this doctor, uh, what is it, Semelweis, Yes, Semelweis. And he's trying to convince all people, especially other doctors that there are tiny, invisible bad things; they get into your body and makes you sick. And he wanted the doctors wash their hands. Well, who is he then? Crazy! Yes? "These small, invisible... as you call them? Germs, right? Huh? What? Where?". Or here's an example. Of the twentieth century. Last week, right before I was taken to this brothel. I want to eat a hamburger. This type drops my Burger, then looks up and shakes off as if nothing happened. I say: what about the germs? He said: and I don't believe in germs. They were invented in order to sell more soap. Well, who's crazy now, huh? Right, wrong - what is it? There is only public opinion!
№ 203030   Added MegaMozg 14-01-2017 / 09:33
Stupid bastards! I am mentally ill! I'm supposed to arrange such performances!
№ 203028   Added MegaMozg 14-01-2017 / 09:33
If all of these nuts could call madness would spread through the wires.
№ 203025   Added MegaMozg 14-01-2017 / 09:33