aggressiveness [Theme] Page 1

I had all sorts of bullies fear what I hate. They are simply cowards.
№ 364820   Added MegaMozg 21-03-2019 / 23:04
I myself have been very aggressive early. But I am a recovering jerk. Therefore, immediately recognized Steve [Steve Jobs] your.
№ 352239   Added MegaMozg 06-12-2018 / 13:06
To completely clear the hatred is impossible. This is the price we pay for their power and aggressiveness.
№ 302387   Added MegaMozg 28-09-2017 / 21:06
It was well know the feeling of mental suffocation from a meeting with aggressive stupidity.
№ 301622   Added MegaMozg 22-09-2017 / 02:27
If we talk about aggression, it is especially dangerous for girls: they have no socialization of aggression. Roughly speaking, they are not taught to fight. But once learn to fight, learn the restrictions, rules: to first blood, lying not beat the two fight - the third moves and so on. Therefore, modern girls are often more aggressive boys, they don't understand what cruelty and violence. So they need special training programs.
Quote Explanation: "Harvard Business Review - Russia" on 29 February 2016.
№ 297029   Added MegaMozg 09-08-2017 / 19:09
Sometimes my wife annoys me so much that I'm ready to tear her head off with his bare hands. She's still alive due to the fact that in 1991, a guy named John Connor made me promise I won't kill people.
№ 275904   Added MegaMozg 02-03-2017 / 09:11
- I wonder if the killer has a wife?
- No wife, girlfriend, by the way, too.
- See, how aggressive does a man lack of regular sexual life.
1 Season 2 Series
№ 273752   Added MegaMozg 30-01-2017 / 12:51
The decline of the spirit acts much like a toothache, indigestion and runny nose together. You lose clarity of mind, can't find a place and erupt at the slightest provocation and without; you're being rude to strangers and aggressive rush to friends; you clumsy, maudlin, and quarrelsome; you have a lot of problems for yourself and everyone around you.
Quote Explanation: About Blues.
№ 272758   Added MegaMozg 25-01-2017 / 12:46
Fallon continued careless, mocking tone:
We're still in the school found out that the abuser hurt others, because it is not confident. They do feel the pain. - She hugged her knees. - We should not get angry. We should pity them. Medok in life did not take real decisions, so he didn't have anything real. The house, cars, money. It's all an illusion. All the same what to brag about the victory in the war, which did not. - Fallon sighed, slowly whispered: - Medok has no idea who he is.
№ 272259   Added MegaMozg 25-01-2017 / 12:29
I do not remember how many times in the Neutral Zone, and still have nightmares about it. But I think we will all find what your looking for - efforts will not be wasted. However, the captain in recent times behaves aggressively: almost killed green fighter, and later reported on the arrival. He certainly deserved punishment, but the captain did everything to deprive the guy of view forever. There it behaves differently: becoming paranoid, like someone was watching him. It is better not to.
№ 270639   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 13:47
It turns out, I'm too aggressive. Like any other man, thought of the Mountains. - And horror of aggression is not what it is, and how and to whom it is directed. I channel my anger into work. Fight to keep the children from my school was the best. Defend the interests of their children. That requires aggression and sometimes even very thick healthy anger. How can I redirect to something worthwhile anger and hatred raging inside of Elsa?
№ 261678   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 21:02
Violence is not always a beating. It can be verbal abuse or blackmail, hypercontrol, or, conversely, wounding indifference. A lot of options. But the pattern is the same: begun, it will not stop and will continue to develop.
Now in a great fashion idea that if a woman would change herself, change her husband. This is a very dangerous misconception in the cases when it comes to aggression, especially physical. Not a woman made her husband like that. She chose this. Already "ready". And she can't change it, if he is to live comfortably.
Quote Explanation: "The dreamer 2. The epilogue"
№ 259661   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 17:56
Inga, when a woman is humiliated at home, the worst is not even the fact that her husband behaves like a monster, and the fact that a woman can not receive any assistance from other people. She said: "it's your own fault you chose". It says it all: "be Patient, endure everything, and you, too, keep silent". She say: "Change myself and then change it". Lada, we're not witches, we're just people. We can well educate their own children. But I can not remodel our husbands are not our children, but other people have grown up and formed children, who were older, which we not alter. They are the product of environment and education of their parents. We can't change their personal history with one click of the fingers. People can change and become wiser and kinder. Of course, you can! But only if he wants it. But if we want him, nothing will change. He will remain himself, because he is comfortable.
№ 259332   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 17:45
We live in a time when virtually all men are aggressive and obsessed with control. Since childhood, you, women, to instill the idea that the most important thing is family and children. That you're on your own - great value, because of the virus becomes less and less. You are told that you need to choose a best husband, to give birth to as many children as possible, because the human population after the war to recover. We from childhood are taught that men on Earth too much, so the competition is very high. We must achieve, we need to work effectively, we must strive to be the best. We must understand that good wives is not enough at all, so perhaps all my life, we'll only work, work and work again. We must become so good that we chose you women, and then we will have the opportunity to create a family, to see their children and grandchildren. And we understand that if we lose love and trust of his wife, a second chance we have may not be. We live in the tension. We don't really like to depend on women, so many men deliberately refuse family and choose the loneliness and career growth. But those that chose family, truly afraid to lose her. And if we lose, then some crazy. Not very nice to admit their own insolvency, it is who want to upset and make angry. So whether wrong Veronica that she will be in the future to give aggressive men? Assuming that most men are aggressive, Yes, Veronica is right. What can I change?
№ 259104   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 17:37
Today the world is divided into countries confident that they are aggressive, and the countries that have lost confidence and are ridiculous.
Quote Explanation: On the eve of the Second world war (1936).
№ 258123   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 17:04