flour [Theme] Page 5

Life in agony is the agony of life. You can't hide from them, you can only hope that they will disappear by themselves, unexplored, in the drawer, like a pack of poisonous spiders, and never will ispolzut to light. But they will ispolzut - in the most unexpected and terrifying face, scaring you so much that you can't take even the most ordinary daily activities.
№ 206782   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2017 / 10:33
If you want someone to get rid of, you don't have to torture the poor man. Better coresuite or burn it. And to marry the man I - it's too cruel.
№ 202721   Added MegaMozg 14-01-2017 / 09:21
What do you know about oppression and pain? I know about it, know my people, but not you.
Quote Explanation: The king went to every dignitary who claimed that softened the king of the law (or any other law which the king wanted to soften) so too soft and does not cause anyone undue distress and suffering.
№ 200468   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 21:43
If I have to suffer the pains of hell,
Let the crowd for a penalty running at full speed.
To me the cries of hate will be the reward
I'll be in the hour of death is not alone.
№ 199763   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 21:16
Narnis understand how the Conscience. It's skinny skinny maiden with a scythe. She is not so merciful as Death. It does not seek to provide relief and eternal rest. It forces you to live and suffer. Hungover and Conscience doubly terrible. This nasty little lady gets in the head with a hammer from the inside and brazenly calls itself the "inner voice".
№ 197313   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 19:15
God fan of heavy death those whom prepuce loves. I too want in the throes of death. I that sins may be forgiven. Many of them were...
№ 195540   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 17:56
I'm talking about the God whose imperfection is not the result of naivete that created it people, and it is a essential an intrinsic property. It has to be a God limited in his omniscience and omnipotence, who wrongly anticipates the future of their creations, whose development is predetermined by him of phenomena can lead to horror. God... this is lame, who wants always more than may not be immediately aware of it. He designed the watch, but not the time they measure. Systems or mechanisms that serve for specific purposes, but they have outgrown these goals and changed them. And made the infinity, which measures its power for what it was supposed to be turned into a limitless extent of his defeat.
<...>
This is the only God I would be inclined to believe, whose flour is not the atonement saves no one, nothing is, it just is.
№ 195417   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 17:51
Tell me about your anguish,
Pereslushal song is not about you!
Laugh everyone who dies of boredom
As if it's your destiny.
№ 184925   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 10:50
"Hell no, thought Percy. - He's here on earth." Is there a more terrible torment than to watch a son you don't know, go to war, and it is unknown whether he will return home alive?
№ 184882   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 10:48
More than anything, a woman afraid of two evils - death and marriage, and death for it even sweeter, because it gives us peace, and a marriage if he was unhappy living creature alive in the entire meal that we have prepared monster of Amenti.
№ 175275   Added MegaMozg 12-01-2017 / 18:06
Richie's a tortured soul. And after what I saw today, who knows what kind of torture he had to go.
1 Season 9 Series
№ 174826   Added MegaMozg 12-01-2017 / 17:47
In fact, we hunger for is not good or evil, but of strength. Someone that thirst is stronger, someone muffled, but no one is deprived of it altogether. Is the power of the warrior, the power of beauty, the actor, the priest, the Emperor, artisan, singer... And everyone deep down knows that no force will be without work, hardship and pain. Someone is afraid to raise the pain and hardships, and the other is not afraid to deliver them to others. That makes all the difference.
№ 172827   Added MegaMozg 12-01-2017 / 16:19
It would seem eternal, indelible and inviolable seal imposed on the person of his suffering. And what? This seal wears out as easily as a cheap candle.
№ 170095   Added MegaMozg 12-01-2017 / 14:17
We have to live in the "bag". Yes, really, you don't know what "bag"! The so-called middle ages, in the dungeon underground prison. Usually a prisoner was thrown in there for life. This dungeon was different from other cameras cleverly calculated dimensions. He was not high enough to be able to straighten up to his full height, and not long enough to be able to lie. Had necessarily to live there but is "diagonal", sleep dumped the man down; be sober, and he was forced to squat.
№ 160317   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2017 / 18:22
But his eyes burned with flour - they were not tears.
№ 154973   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2017 / 13:49