meat [Theme] Page 5

I have heard that in many families avoid the words "dead bodies", the carrion, the flesh of dead animal, but not afraid to cook all of this food, as if it changes something?..
- Darling, I made you soup and burgers from the corpses, the dead carcass of beef (the animal who died with their boots on a cattle farm, a slaughterhouse, which turned out to be on the counter). How do you feel now?..
- The creature that you are?
- Just told the truth. That's right, in a civilized society do not speak. Do not say, but many still do daily. As if they like living in a constant lie?..
№ 286830   Added MegaMozg 13-05-2017 / 13:45
You wonder what the beef is, for example, ex-cow, so cute animal pictures. As if this food was past as a Russian prisoner, who was shot for nothing, as many people during the repression of the red army 1937-1938. And now imagine some very selfish uncle or aunt suddenly decided to sell their dead bodies for human consumption under the guise of "meat". Blasphemy, idiocy, cannibalism, isn't it?... Horror. This final did not expect even Gogol when he wrote about the souls of dead peasants. But really, here we have a carcass of some animal tribe Minzdrava Yumba approved. Although, where is the guarantee that like in the movie "Dog food" you do not enclose instead of meat Minzdrava Yumba approved, for example, dog meat or worse. And you with tears in their eyes say, "now where did my pet dog?.. You crud-and". But it will be too late to change something. Unfortunately, we live in a world where guarantees on anything at all zero. If I were in your place, so do not rush to the meat Department and at least once visited the place where the same product, ie the slaughterhouse. For consuming meat daily, respectively, also often have to visit a slaughterhouse or a place where I come from your meat, in order not to bite your elbows then: "are you sure it was beef, chicken, pig?.." Just a week ago I was missing my beloved dog, or, for example, a neighbor.
№ 286367   Added MegaMozg 09-05-2017 / 09:16
- I knew... Knew as soon as I saw you, buddy. You're not a predator. You're lean as they are. Take a look at yourself: you are an ant under my microscope, a pig under my knife. But a good piece of meat must first be suspended before it eats, it must bleed. So get ready.
- Stop it! We are not enemies!
- Fuck you, you traitor! If you think so, then you are our enemy, bastard!
№ 285597   Added MegaMozg 03-05-2017 / 07:22
I so often asked about his favorite dish. In the American kitchen, British. Don't know, I love meat. Probably because in my childhood in Australia, his mother often prepared.
№ 282573   Added MegaMozg 10-04-2017 / 14:19
In the ring of arable weekdays and weekends dancing really happily soulless meat.
№ 275678   Added MegaMozg 02-03-2017 / 08:36
In a modern, progressive Russian restaurant:
- What are you?..
- Salad vegetables, chicken beef and mashed potatoes.
- Be careful with beef.
- What is?.. What's wrong with beef?..
- Beef (beef) - in American slang means black "problem, enmity, a serious conflict, skirmish, disassemble and even fight." And not only among black rappers, as mistakenly believed by some Russian rappers.
- Well, what does this have to do with me?.. I'm Russian, and obviously not black.
- Does not matter. Make that word in the dictionary of modern Russian loan words. The word "Like" is originally of English origin. But look at how actively they are now used by all the white, indigenous people of Russia.
№ 267896   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 12:03
I love meat, it is. But you know who's really obsessed with meat? Vegetarians. People do not seem to like meat, but instead eat a bunch of stuff, smeared and molded in the form of meat. "Meat repulses me... Give me a veggie Burger with fake bacon and you can put the waiter in a cow costume? Never seen the reverse situation, when you say: "I want a steak, but you can make it look like tofu?"
№ 250068   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 10:35
The agent failed to vet the huge machine in the form of a funnel and clearly explained to him that this machine makes meat from the liquid, be it a cow or an elephant: the meat is run into the funnel, out of it comes a slurry of brown, which freeze, and two-three years to make burgers.
№ 231089   Added MegaMozg 16-01-2017 / 17:57
The doctor said to the patient:
- Do not eat fish and meat.
Answered patient:
If I had the opportunity to eat fish and meat, I would probably not sick.
№ 221859   Added MegaMozg 16-01-2017 / 11:36
Fresh rats, of course, preferable rotten, can't argue with that. Scared that these rats looked more appetizing than most served meat.
Quote Explanation: Tyrion's thoughts about hunger during the war, and the unfortunate inhabitants of king's landing.
№ 218583   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2017 / 22:54
The meat is bitter about being dead.
№ 210719   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2017 / 13:10
All because of this stupid meat! I do not know how people choose! Precisely because of this and become vegetarians!
- Well, Yes... Or marry men who know how to choose the meat.
5 Season 4 Series
№ 206459   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2017 / 10:22
- In the kebab, the main thing - not the initial product, and the right marinade. - Theodore moved to the shelf with spices.
- What are you looking for?
- The fragrant mixture to kill the smell of meat.
№ 190563   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 14:41
Meat - everything a man needs for happiness. Regardless of whether you're young or not, life is not without drama. But delicious meat can help to dispel them.
№ 179812   Added MegaMozg 12-01-2017 / 21:00