Japan [Theme] Page 4

God lives only in the minds of people. And in Japan - and to the good, and not good - he is very changeable. Here's proof: the Emperor before the war was God, and commanded him General Douglas MacArthur, one that the occupation forces commanded: "to Be a God and enough," he at once: "Is. Now I like all the ordinary". And the end. Since 1946, he is not God. Here's how the Japanese God figured out. Cost Americans in the form of black glasses and a cheap pipe in my teeth something to order, and everything changed. Surporters some. Say: "Be!" - will. Say: "Not to be!" - will not. So I'm all okay with that.
№ 116338   Added MegaMozg 07-01-2017 / 12:03
Excerpts from the Russian-Japanese phrase-book, absolutely serious, and it is written:
Baka - fool, idiot
gaijin - foreigner
Baka gaijin - American
№ 116033   Added MegaMozg 07-01-2017 / 11:47
A long time ago in the Kuril Islands there was a girl by the name of Zolushka-Chan. Once the head of the Kuril Islands declared a competition-Kumite, but the wicked stepmother did not let Zolushka-Chan. Then came the Fairy and said, Zolushka-Chan, here's a silk kimono, here's a wagon with a rickshaw, and here's a nunchaku, go to Kumite, but remember that at midnight the carriage will turn into a grain of rice, rickshaw in bamboo, kimono Mat and nunchuck in a katana sword and make you commit harakiri.
I went Zolushka-Chan on competition-Kumite, defeated all the skills of karate, but at midnight has come to pass the prophecy and nunchuck made her commit Hara-Kiri. Unable to endure the shame, the fairy made a Hara-Kiri, the stepmother made a harakiri and shogun did harakiri. And behind them all the inhabitants of the Kuril Islands made Hara-Kiri of the island... Then gradually occupied the Russian fishermen...
№ 115185   Added MegaMozg 07-01-2017 / 11:08
The secret of the Japanese is that they do not do reports on work, and work.
№ 110828   Added MegaMozg 06-01-2017 / 20:58
Themselves really do not know,
Fussy, easily, without problems of living,
Appearance is always neat, smooth, sleek,
Small, sturdy, indifferent;
Like the monkey, the Fox,
Who is the flying squirrel, who is on the bull with a mustache
Like who orizio who gargoyle
Someone on the shard of a tea Cup - Japanese...
№ 106068   Added MegaMozg 06-01-2017 / 13:33
Is the most criminal country in the world is Japan!
- Why Japan?
- The fact that every resident of this country in my childhood was "Jap"!
Release Date: 16.11.1996
№ 105138   Added MegaMozg 06-01-2017 / 10:32
The shelves of the store is pleasing to the eye first of the spring cherries. The season just began, which means that all the sellers are trying to cut down the biggest score from the first branches. Cherry lay Packed in boxes made of thin lacquered wood with each berry in a separate compartment. Brilliant label States that the berries arrived by plane directly from the fields of California.
I imagined a family of diligent American farmers.
- Dad, dad, why are we suddenly put the cherry berries in a wooden box of twelve berries?
- There are such people - the Japanese, son. They don't devour-S.
№ 99977   Added MegaMozg 06-01-2017 / 03:06
Why do the Japanese go to see cherry blossoms, and even made it a ritual, and Petrograd, for example, do not go to see on the Neva is coming off the ice? Although this is a sight for meditation and Majesty is not inferior to Sakura.
№ 95624   Added MegaMozg 05-01-2017 / 23:47
For us, the Japanese, to be happy means first of all that at any age and at any time we have things to do, and what we love to do.
№ 89147   Added MegaMozg 05-01-2017 / 17:59
Look what is happening in Japan. It is not even faith, in atheism, in the absence of the notion that you are not alone live. And this is constant usage, the humiliation of the outside world leads to what the Lord says: "Guys, what are you doing?" And sends the poor nine-Japanese earthquake tsunami.
№ 87930   Added MegaMozg 05-01-2017 / 16:49
- The Japanese are impatient, they even eat the fish raw.
№ 85273   Added MegaMozg 05-01-2017 / 13:48
In Europe, when similar disasters were reported thousands of cases of looting. In Japan - no...
№ 77981   Added MegaMozg 04-01-2017 / 12:54
- I was born in Shanghai... you Know where it is?
Yeah. I Love Japan.
№ 74621   Added MegaMozg 04-01-2017 / 09:21
It's not the earthquake was in Japan... it's a globe of its axis customized under Medvedev's decree about the termination of transition to winter time.
№ 74343   Added MegaMozg 04-01-2017 / 09:09
People often ask: how did Japan quickly escape after the war, the top three industrial countries, despite the enormous destruction from U.S. bombing; despite the fact that the country was under occupation, despite the fact that the colonies were selected, and their natural resources on the Islands, virtually no? Parodying the style of riddles, paradoxes, beloved Buddhist sect Zen, the Japanese ironic that each of these questions turns, in response, if the word "irregardless" is replaced by the word "because."
№ 68587   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2017 / 21:41