awareness [Theme] Page 21

I lost my father, but you taught me not to lose faith in life. Thank you very much.
The teacher excitedly looked at the child and stunned him by saying:
- I have lost my children, but you have also taught me not to lose faith in life. Thank you very much.
- Let me follow you - asked the boy.
- How much time sitting in you school?
- I was in the sixth grade.
- You don't understand the question. I didn't ask how many years you go to school, what time school is in you.
I, the Professor, learn the art to teach people of his world, never faced with the fact that someone asked a similar questions, especially the boy. The boy was lost.
I don't understand you.
With a sigh and again looked at the boy, the merchant ideas said:
The day when you realize, you will become the seller of dreams, such as I am, and in my spare time will be able to follow me.
№ 61866   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2017 / 16:09
We're moving to the touch in relationships, from good to bad and Vice versa. Love, relationships that are dear to us, you can save only if we admit to ourselves that we actually only happens if we are not going to hide from yourself the truth, not denying it or pretending that nothing is happening.
Awareness is a great strength. So understand what is happening to us, and surrender to the feeling. It will only help to carefully build a relationship of mutual trust and keep liking each other.
№ 60913   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2017 / 15:28
You figure it out first, before you reject something for the sake of searches.
№ 56107   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2017 / 11:58
We have to admit that we are alone on this planet, each of us completely alone, and the sooner we recognize this the better for us.
№ 54365   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2017 / 10:02
What does it take to see clearly? Not to see through yourself.
№ 51137   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2017 / 07:53
To watch, you need to open your eyes to see, you also need to think about.
№ 51099   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2017 / 07:51
You should not fear the emergence of thoughts, and the delay in their realization.
№ 51075   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2017 / 07:50
In nature there is a law that States that knowledge cannot be destroyed because it has a mind of its own. The consciousness, which always finds opportunities to self-preservation and not just in writing, architecture, or some still other forms, but especially the people who are on the relay pass it on from generation to generation.
№ 48574   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 23:02
Sometimes I think real events and memories of them have little in common. Past - performance. Every time he has to play again. Thinking back, I pick up and make them dance a strange doll, another, not the one that danced yesterday or last week. Complexes, neurosis, age-related changes, shyness and pride, doubt and confidence - all new threads are drawn to the doll, sprouting in the knees, elbows, temples, feet and hands. I get the feeling they tickle the body of memory. The doll is dancing like a mad shaman, limbs jerking and shuddering in convulsions, and I think:
"Is that me? Did I do that?"
And I am glad that tomorrow when I decide on a whim to once again plunge into the river of time, I will be given: and he who looks from still today, and one that is dancing in a volatile yesterday.
№ 47277   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 22:12
Man was really free, but he is not aware of.
№ 44439   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 20:18
As well and happy to know that there are gods. And how scary to realize that they are already here.
№ 42838   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 19:12
Hardest to see what is right in front of you.
№ 42509   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 18:59
To learn to live now, you need to forget everything that happened yesterday. Do not cease to remember what you gain with each new experience. Able perception before you should not be a problem, since it is necessary to understand WHAT IS.
№ 39058   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 16:38
Be aware of what you "live for something", and just "live".
№ 39042   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 16:38
Approximately in the middle of all this I began to realize that still something was out of my sight. Gradually, the idea became clearer and more certain. And, oddly enough, there was a simple way to find out I was wrong or not. But this would have to wait. We had the time. And we lacked.
№ 28612   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 08:41