life [Theme] Page 1750

- At a certain age, in my opinion, it is not so easy to go, ' he said, as if reading my mind. - Not so many reasons to go somewhere, and do not want. And then, there's so much to do, so much of any formalities, hassle... to go to the store, wash. You have to spend more time on their own health, just to maintain the body in a more or less working condition. Starting from a certain point, life becomes administrative - in the first place.
After the departure of Isabel, I forgot how to talk to people smarter than yourself, able to guess my thoughts; and most importantly, what he said was horribly, devastatingly true...
№ 4965   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 21:38
Life is short, art long, but in the battle wins life.
№ 4956   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 21:37
Everyone who lives here, lives, consciously or not, in two planes: 1) in the plane of their relationships with other people or with nature and 2) in the plane of their relationship with the vacuum. These two planes are in opposition to each other, as I said. The first is the "constructive" side. The second absorbs and destroys the first. In daily life, this splitting, this bifurcation, this fatal neprilichnye the first and the second plane is reflected in the feeling of General destruction, uselessness, disorientation and hopelessness of everything; no matter what a man does, whether he is building or performs any other work he feels all the inconsistency, the absurdity and fragility. This life in two dimensions leads to a special neurosis and psychosis each and every inhabitant of the vacuum.
№ 4940   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 21:37
No one happens to be anything that he not was to make.
№ 4924   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 21:36
If the Lord God for a second I forgot that I was a rag doll and gave me some life, I probably would not say just what I think; I would think more about what I say.
I would value things not for their value, and their significance.
I would sleep little, dream more, understanding that for each minute we close our eyes we lose sixty seconds of light.
I would walk when others hold back, I would Wake when others sleep, I would listen when others talk.
And as much as I enjoyed the chocolate ice cream!
If the Lord gave me some life, I would dress simply, throw myself face first into the sun, Baring not only my body but also the soul.
My God, if I had more time I would write my hate on ice, and waited for the sun to show. I would paint with the stars as van Gogh, dreaming, reading a poem by Benedetti, and a song Serra would be my moonlight Serenade. I would water roses with my tears to feel the pain of their thorns and the red kiss of their petals.
My God, if I had a little life... I wouldn't miss a day to tell loved ones I love them. I would convince each woman and each man that I love them, I would live in love with love.
I would prove people how they are wrong in thinking that when they get old, you cease to love: on the contrary, they grow old because cease to love!
Child I would give wings and taught him to fly.
Old I would teach that death comes not with old age, but from oblivion.
I too learned a lot from you people.
I learned that everyone wants to live on top of the mountain, not realizing that true happiness awaits him on the descent.
I realized that, for the first time when a newborn grabs his father's finger with a tiny fist, he grabs it forever.
I realized that everyone has the right to look down on another only to help him to his feet.
I have learned so much from you, but the truth is, all of this is of little use, because, having filled this chest, I'm dying.
№ 4918   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 21:36
True life is the life of a man in touch with his loved ones: man alone is a criminal, or intelligence, or toward the bestial instinct.
№ 4917   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 21:36
Life is music, which had no Rewind function. It is impossible to twist back!
№ 4806   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 21:30
Burn, but not burn - or bored with life;
Burn, but not burn - burn to Shine.
№ 4805   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 21:30
Death is worth to live
And love is worth the wait.
№ 4795   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 21:30
Without the element of the unknown life the game loses meaning.
№ 4794   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 21:30
Life is a disease that is transmitted sexually... with 100% fatal outcome.
№ 4791   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 21:30
Need to run just to stay in place, and in order to get somewhere, you have to run at least twice as fast!
№ 4787   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 21:30
We all here love, fighting and sleep.
Life hits us and sometimes gives us gifts...
And someone sad, and some just sad.
In vain! After all, we live in a zoo.
№ 4750   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 21:28
Happiness is not so much life as an attitude to life.
№ 4729   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 21:27
Life, in essence, not so bad. Only if about it not to think. But for the moment before sleep, you can do to feel completely happy.
№ 4696   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 21:20