life [Theme] Page 1751

He was thinking about the cockroach in the barn, which had survived despite attempts to destroy it with poisons, despite the boots and the nuclear disaster. If such a creature as a cockroach has the desire to live, he needs too and even more.
№ 4630   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 21:17
I believe that life is one of those entertaining jigsaw that must be assembled, and thus it is impossible to guess what's going to happen, you just put piece to piece and trying to shove the wrong part where it doesn't fit and it's very annoying, and I want to just give up and cry.
№ 4623   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 21:17
You know how much a life is worth? I'm serious...
As much as it will have other,
It turns out - your life is the most expensive,
After all, for her to sacrifice herself and I don't yell "stop!"
№ 4603   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 21:16
When you're young, you think nothing can hurt you. Anyway, that to be invincible. Whole life ahead of you, when you've got big plans. Big plans to find your soul mate that completes you... but as you know that is not always so simple. But not the rest of your life, until you realize that your plans were simple. Because in the end, you look back instead of looking forward and you want to believe that you have correctly ordered their lives. I want to believe that you left something good behind. And you want it to be something meaningful.
(Sometimes in youth you think you're hurt, you kind of invulnerable, whole life ahead of you, and you have big plans, very big: find your other half the person you were always meant to be, but when you get older you realize that it's not so easy, probably, only at the end of life you realize that plans that you built - it's just plans, but in the end when you look back, you want to believe in something you used every opportunity you had and you would like to believe that after you got something good, you want to be the life were not in vain.)
5 Season 15 Series
№ 4591   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 21:15
These people would not allow their life was hit and miss. And, for the sake of their dreams begging or ministered to the kings; break all the rules or have incurred the wrath of the powers that be; used diplomacy or force, but never deviated from his path, always found the ability to overcome any obstacle, drawing them in to his aid!
№ 4549   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 21:13
Know how different life is from a movie? THIS is a movie you will not watch until the end. Something will always remain behind the scenes, and something you just don't understand. And, alas, none of us will live to see the titles.
№ 4508   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 21:11
You know, this world is not governed by laws written on paper. It is controlled by people. One in accordance with the law, in other - no. Depends on each person what will be his world, how he will do. And you need a lot of luck that someone else has turned your life into hell. And it's not as simple as we were taught in elementary school. But all the same it is good to have strong convictions and stick to them. In marriage, crime, war. Everywhere and always. I blew it. Just as Pauli and Sam. We wanted to live better, but in the end got hit much worse than others. You know, I think that all must know when to stop. Yes, moderation, that's a good word. He who wants too much risks losing absolutely everything. Really, who wants too little from life might not get anything at all...
№ 4506   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 21:11
If I enjoy hating life, I hate life. I'm enjoying it.
2 Season 24 Series
№ 4490   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 21:11
I just want to die with a little dignity.
It's not possible. Our bodies break down, sometimes when we are 90, sometimes before birth, and this always happens and no dignity. I don't care if you can walk, see, wipe your own ass. The disease is always disgusting! Always! You can live with dignity, but you can't die.
1 Season 1 Series
№ 4485   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 21:10
If everything goes the way you want, then life will become uninteresting.
№ 4417   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 21:07
Live fast, die young and take it with you to the grave as many as I can.
№ 4344   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 21:04
Life is a game, the primary rule of which is to believe that this is not a game, but seriously.
№ 4324   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 21:03
Every once stepping forward. Getting above yourself. Sometimes they present you with surprises. And sometimes they fail. Life is sometimes funny. She can push very hard. But if you look closer, you may be able to find hope... in the words of a child... in the song... and in the eyes of someone you love. And if you're happy, I mean, the happiest person in the world... the Person you love will love you back.
3 Season 20 Series
№ 4319   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 21:03
Life is not heaven, you don't have to be perfect.
№ 4316   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 21:03
Have you ever wondered what makes our time here? Can one single life to influence the whole world? Or does it matter the choices we make in life? I believe that this is so. And I believe that one person can change many lives for better or worse.
4 Season 10 Series
№ 4305   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 21:02