animation [Theme] Page 1

It was the nineties. Both series are created in these difficult times, just teeming with naive product placement, which when you're a kid, of course, did not notice. How to effectively promote safes in a children's cartoon? But we must pay tribute to the sponsors, because without them these episodes would not exist. However, whether they were at all?
Quote Explanation: 17 issue of the cartoon series "Nu, pogodi!", which was released 25 Jun 1993.
№ 278828   Added MegaMozg 10-03-2017 / 09:21
Eternal torment for the devil's fire is just a simplified way in hell experiencing torture. In many religions, stays in hell is reduced to endless repetition of the same actions that cause suffering. And for the Volume of hell is, first and foremost, disturbance and trouble from Jerry. And in every episode this is what happens. Bullying and violence. In addition, Tom can't die, as he had not maimed, that only exacerbates his suffering. <...>
And mouse Jerry, too, is indestructible, because no it's not Jerry, but only its projection. For the series, where Tom turns finally to make peace with the mouse or what ever is not in the end result. Also the constantly changing reality around Tom, which is, in fact, an illusion. <...> How else to explain such a frequent change of place and time period? Wild West, Spain, France during the Musketeers... Tom throws randomly from epoch to epoch, where he is forced to endure unending torment. From epoch to epoch, from cartoon to cartoon, and cartoons each time more dreadful and nightmarish...
Quote Explanation: On a series of short cartoons "Tom and Jerry".
№ 278798   Added MegaMozg 09-03-2017 / 16:29
It was always interesting: the lady of the house of "Tom and Jerry" does not strained perfectly smooth arch in her wall? Just if I was at the apartment and saw a kind of arch, I'd have said, "ugh, what the hell? Is that a mouse made? My God, there's a tiny bed and a small lamp! And the little pad... so you wipe their feet after my apartment?"
1 Season 5 Series Release Date: 22.02.2017
№ 278612   Added MegaMozg 09-03-2017 / 16:06
Mickey and Minnie mouse, Donald Duck duck, Daisy, goofy - they're all animals who can talk - why the hell then Pluto normal dog? Why? Its that stupidly forgot to humanize? Or worse, maybe mentally retarded Mickey keeps as a pet? I'm not laughing at this is wrong. How does it fit into the disney universe? Goofy is also a dog, walks, talks; this one lies on the ground.
№ 274664   Added MegaMozg 01-03-2017 / 14:39
- Let's switch to Boxing. Lucy, you're still not watching...
- Look!
- Laziness, which unit? Luce for only three years. Have you thought about a child's psyche? Wish she was the same uptight girl like you?
- First, I am not uptight. And I'm not a girl, FYI, Lucy.
And then, Laziness, is an educational cartoon. It is very useful for Lucy.
- What this cartoon teaches you think? Man out in the banana suit eating a banana. Cannibalism teaches?
Actually the alphabet!
17 Season 29 Series
№ 266900   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 11:26
I don't trust Western cartoons. I'm more for our Soviet cartoons, because they are more good. Western cartoons are not. They are tolerant as well as socially correct. For example, the cartoon "How to train your dragon". At the end of the first part the main character pulls his leg, and it is the second part with the prosthesis continues to be the main character. In the sense that disability is part of society. And I totally agree with that, but it was too hard for a cartoon. In the Soviet cartoon could not be a hedgehog with no legs, and if in the Soviet animated film hedgehog without legs, it's because he the leg shared. Consciously! With another hedgehog, whose legs were not at all. Then they became friends and went to the sunset the song Shainsky.
2 Season 16 Series Release Date: 05.04.2015
№ 197069   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 19:05
Many people say that cartoons are tales for children. The fool, who says so. Because in cartoons hidden the real problems of society. It was there that decrypted the actions of people in a more understandable language.
№ 182338   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 09:14
... A doll's Katie no hands. Rather, there is an arm, but it's a separate toy. One day the daughter came into the room hand in hand, and it looked terrible. My child is still small, and it looked as if in her hand the hand of a weaker child. There really could be a hand weaker child because favorite cartoon my daughter - Masha and the bear. Seen like this? A cartoon about how the little two year old girl mentally and physically breaks down the brown bear. Guide: "How to grow little bitch at home". Because this Mary - creature of the wild! Really. I swear, this child from the class correction. And it looks so cute. She has a tail, two tooth, but within such rot! It's just the bottom in General.
1 Season 37 Series
№ 181934   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 08:58
Animation is not that when you take a pencil and draw a smooth, correct line. Animation - when you're trying to find the line that is hidden inside you. If picking up a pencil, you're going to use only the mind, only the mind, the result may not turn out successful. The way it works, alas, 90% of animators. But there are those who are able to enliven your subconscious. Among young them quite a bit - they too are passionate about virtual reality.
№ 149265   Added MegaMozg 10-01-2017 / 21:42
I understand. The bird embodies God and coyote is man in his pursuit of the saints that never get caught... it's... It's fun!
Quote Explanation: CAS after watching the cartoons
8 Season 8 Series
№ 141236   Added MegaMozg 10-01-2017 / 00:13
The boy was very upset when I found out that in the sewers live not teenage mutant ninja turtles. But there is a very happy boy with a pizza.
№ 127672   Added MegaMozg 08-01-2017 / 18:31
Romance in animation is dead. She was brutally kidnapped Polarcom and disney, and then homogenized and is now sold loose in small pieces.
№ 94231   Added MegaMozg 05-01-2017 / 22:33
Animation is a special activity that is best suited for those who really cannot draw or write. But it allows you to glue these two together POLUTANT and even make a career.
№ 94229   Added MegaMozg 05-01-2017 / 22:33
At school I spend my days doodling in the margins of textbooks and dictionaries, not paying any attention to teachers. And then entertained friends. If you quickly scroll painted a thick dictionary, you get a real animated film!
№ 89438   Added MegaMozg 05-01-2017 / 18:16
Today on "the Simpsons" are people who tell me that grew up on "the simpsons."
№ 85897   Added MegaMozg 05-01-2017 / 15:18