animation [Theme]

One worthless musician criticized me at a meeting of the Union of Composers of the USSR for writing music for cartoons and nothing about the party and the government: “There is no ideology!” The then head of the union, Tikhon Khrennikov, stood up for me. He said that he himself does not know whether it is good or bad that there is no ideology, but his grandson refuses to eat porridge until they play “The Town Musicians of Bremen” for him. Everyone fell down laughing, and the next day the permit was signed.
№ 463199   Added MegaMozg 13-03-2024 / 14:06
My most famous animated role is, of course, the Wolf. Well,
№ 461216   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2024 / 12:12
My most famous animated role is, of course, the Wolf. Well,
№ 461215   Added Viker 13-01-2024 / 12:12
- Sorry.
Quote Explanation: In a long interview dated March 01, 2018, the President of Russia gives a clear answer: our country was forced to adopt the latest weapons in response to US actions. And Megyn Kelly immediately starts a game, trying to doubt the reliability of Russian developments, with attempts to confuse and distort the answers.
№ 435220   Added Viker 02-02-2022 / 11:16
Animation is the language of the imagination.
№ 432018   Added MegaMozg 15-11-2021 / 05:54
But back to that bright summer day in the magazine "Youth".
- We are the most famous. "Well, wait!" looks at the whole country, - said Kurland.
Hythe nodded.
- I haven't seen it, ' I said. And it's true. The cartoon just got released.
Since then it has been almost fifty years. I was watching "Nu pogodi!" countless times. I love the unlucky wolf, and I'm a little disgusted with neat Bunny. It seems to me that the wolf Director: Kotenochkin was copied from itself. They are somehow similar - tall, megapixie.
№ 386203   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2020 / 13:02
One who has enough experience and observation, can hardly call yourself an animator. Once, when we were developing the scene with the burning fire of my employees told me that they had never seen burning firewood. And I said to them: "shut it. Go and see". At that moment I thought, I must have been very old. Because I remember a time when all Japanese baths were heated with firewood. And today you just press a button.
№ 360435   Added MegaMozg 11-02-2019 / 00:09
I admit it: hand-drawn animation is dying. Masters of hand-drawn animation will soon become unnecessary, as once were not needed, the creators of the murals. But I'm happy that I have spent in this dying craft for more than forty years.
№ 360434   Added MegaMozg 11-02-2019 / 00:08
I thought life was a cartoon, where the fall from the cliff, flattened into a pancake and then run as if nothing had happened. There was no death. Suffering was not. In the worst case on his forehead jump a bump, and around her head will dance the dance of candles. It is possible to recover from anything - to again and again commit the same mistakes.
№ 351097   Added MegaMozg 25-11-2018 / 11:07
I was caught with a foreign woman in Space, wrote a denunciation. And threw me out of the credits... But the people I still know. For me it is the best compliment: "we Like the way you played in plasticine cartoon!"
Quote Explanation: About the reasons why the Sadalsky name removed from the credits of the cartoon "Fell last year's snow".
№ 349118   Added MegaMozg 07-11-2018 / 02:04
- You have all the cartoons is not logical!
That is not logical? There is a normal cartoon. Acting characters - an elephant, a boa constrictor, a monkey, and a parrot.
- What is it called?
Thirty - eight parrots!
№ 341721   Added MegaMozg 02-09-2018 / 19:16
Computers... you can Easily lose control over the material. In computer animation sometimes does not see the artist, but clearly the program with which it was shot.
№ 328048   Added MegaMozg 06-06-2018 / 02:02
- Kostya, well, I told Luce the cartoons included!
- Ver, modern cartoons you've seen? There is still worse!
Quote Explanation: Kostya plays video games on the TV.
20 Season 2 Series
№ 299282   Added MegaMozg 28-08-2017 / 23:12
I dare to say that our animation is reminiscent of convulsions for one reason only: we want to be closer to the viewer, which will be in the same condition when you see our cartoon.
Quote Explanation: From the review on the cartoon "the child against Wizards." The film received mostly negative review by critics. Most observers cited poor computer graphics and an aggressive military theme. According to many critics is one of the worst paintings in the history of Russian animation.
№ 289961   Added MegaMozg 10-06-2017 / 08:54
The story was written as a satire on the society of the United States. Just as it so happened that after the collapse of the USSR our country has in some respects adopted the capitalism has perverted him from head to foot, and ultimately turned into a bizarre parody of it. For a reason of "dunno on the moon" thought it was in the 90s when Russia simultaneously with Commerce, advertising, and pop culture of the West is flooded with gangsterism, oligarchy, corruption and other dubious delights. And yet every year in the "moon" more and more recognizable one big country in its current position.
Quote Explanation: From the review on the cartoon "dunno on the moon". "Dunno on the moon" - novel tale by Nikolai Nosov from the series about the adventures of dunno with elements of science fiction. The novel was written as a satire on Western capitalism.
№ 283851   Added MegaMozg 19-04-2017 / 14:49