self defense [Theme]

- Sorry.
Quote Explanation: In a long interview dated March 01, 2018, the President of Russia gives a clear answer: our country was forced to adopt the latest weapons in response to US actions. And Megyn Kelly immediately starts a game, trying to doubt the reliability of Russian developments, with attempts to confuse and distort the answers.
№ 435220   Added Viker 02-02-2022 / 11:16
During the assault, one fighter - meat, two - meat threat, three to five - assault group. Six - two assault groups or a crowd of stupid meat. It is defending alone can be effective... bomber.
№ 383667   Added MegaMozg 01-12-2019 / 10:16
Let's just say 99% of all martial arts is bullshit. It looks very nice, but it is not working. If a girl weighing 45 pounds attack, all she can do is punch with all his forces in one of three points: eyeballs, groin or leg. And at this point you need to tear.
Quote Explanation: "The rules of life of Bruce Lee," the magazine Esquire (Esquire).
№ 383646   Added MegaMozg 30-11-2019 / 15:36
If our country is so easy to buy weapons, what these half-measures? Traumatic guns, tasers, pepper sprays... you Have to have made a law that the government has forced everyone to carry firearms - so that everyone had a gun. You now sit and think, then what will? Yes, the first year will be alarming. Reduced sales of portable speakers - one hundred percent! Which go, listen to his shit on the street. Overall, someone's going to have less to Express his authoritative opinion. But then a year later about when the hottest shoot each other, can you imagine how peacefully we live? I think in any situation, on the road, for example, where a hotbed of conflicts will be resolved peacefully to the maximum. Something like: "Young man, Wake up! We have an accident. You I'm sorry that you have to Wake, I see you have a hard day, you drank, cocaine scattered here you... I wouldn't want to Wake you up, just when you are on a pedestrian knocked down, I come to you through the windshield, and flew. Honestly, I like everything, I'm in the "Lamborghini" for the first time and the priest so close for the first time see." You will not meet women at metro. "Meet me, I'm scared!" You got a gun! On the contrary, you can say, "I need you to Go to the store for beer, I'm back from the balcony!"
№ 380019   Added MegaMozg 07-10-2019 / 02:33
I used to carry pepper gun for self defense. More wear - packing too lenient. If you are a woman, you sell the pink bottle. I'm trying to spread fear! Look menacing! No need to sell me a toy backpack from Dora the Explorer.
№ 379192   Added MegaMozg 25-09-2019 / 19:30
Remember, the three pillars of self defense is to avoid the risk, to feel the danger and be confident in their abilities.
№ 368352   Added MegaMozg 01-05-2019 / 04:35