the population [Theme]

- Where did you get the idea that I needed help not to get involved in conflicts? Only weaklings believe in harmony. And as a consequence - walk around and around, mumble something under their noses and feel their moral superiority, while we, normal people, are busy with others.
- What?
- We are winning.
- Is this important? - My dear, if you don't win, you won't achieve anything. There are no random people in the government and the board of directors. The psychologist tried to return to her question:
- And... winners make a lot of money, this is also important, did I understand you correctly? What do you spend them on? I buy a distance that separates me from other people. The psychologist has never heard such an answer.
- What do you mean?
- In expensive restaurants, there is more distance between tables. In business class, there are no seats in the middle row. In exclusive hotels there is a separate entrance for VIPs. In densely populated cities, distance is the most expensive.
№ 420552   Added MegaMozg 10-06-2021 / 01:24
Not by chance in small societies, aimed at survival, prestige is distributed between those who bring home more protein products (hunters) and those who kills enemies (warriors). Also rises and falls the prestige of mothers - depending on whether the society is currently in the population growth or contraction
№ 399950   Added MegaMozg 06-07-2020 / 22:30
This planet is not overpopulated, it is just poorly managed.
№ 394206   Added MegaMozg 10-05-2020 / 14:00
In the first thirty years of the twenty-first century, the world population has halved and continues to decline.
Quote Explanation: The book was written in 1980.
№ 390681   Added MegaMozg 08-04-2020 / 06:03
They are not officially recorded in the economy and do not pay taxes, so do not expect to receive a pension; they do not work at once received professions because nothing received free public vocational education; they are not sick, therefore do not use public health services; they do not need social support, because hope only for themselves. Migrant workers, despite the fact that represent the most active part of the population, are virtually out of politics; the public authority does not see them. They as a control object exist not only for public authorities, but even local authorities do not know nothing about them, although they are the very residents for whom municipal authorities and implements most worthy of the management Sciences - "the science about the need to clear the streets from manure".
Quote Explanation: Migrant workers.
№ 386687   Added MegaMozg 25-01-2020 / 19:42