discrimination [Theme] Page 3

Class division of society is the new racism. This is discrimination on the basis of which school your children go and how much you earn. But for me my driver is more important than the head of any company. It is more important than all of those who comes into my house and grabs a glass of champagne.
№ 274195   Added MegaMozg 01-03-2017 / 13:38
One of the drawbacks of the immateriality of music. With the editor you can not argue. The authors, people has their own point of view on the events. And all the hacks were men, and it made them. And not only God. In the Bible discrimination. In original sin the fault of the woman. A woman cuts Samson's coif of power. And the head of John the Baptist demanded the woman. Read through at your leisure. Women enemies than the Egyptians and Romans combined. It stinks.
№ 266037   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 10:58
Positive discrimination is discrimination against white heterosexual men. If the American University is a dilemma - who to take: black or white accept the black for the skin color. Political correctness!.. If the choice is between a woman and a man will accept a woman - not by merit, but simply for the Tits. Feminism! It turns out that white does not accept for skin color. And the man - for what floors did not. This is blatant discrimination. And everyone knows it. So just change sign to the opposite phenomenon. "Positive discrimination" is still that "good offense": "proper rape", the "good kill" "good robbery"... This is Orwell. Kafka. Dystopia came into every home.
№ 256659   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 14:09
People are discriminated against "In the name of God," never put the purpose to free the slaves.
№ 228931   Added MegaMozg 16-01-2017 / 16:40
A real mind is so rare and unusual that those of us who got good brains, experience discrimination by the stupid majority.
№ 214889   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2017 / 16:57
Who said that your children better than mine? Who said that a strong chin, a fast metabolism or muscles... Who said that your children will be happier and better than mine? I will love them no less. And why do you think you would be a better husband, if you're from a good family with good genetics? Or... She's your property and possessions.
№ 195241   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 17:44
Nobody knows better about discrimination than those who are exposed.
1 Season 1 Series
№ 180665   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 08:12
I hate it when harassed on the basis of race, religion or orientation. Once this happens in my country, then consider that I'm Jewish, atheist and gay.
№ 162886   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2017 / 20:34
One-eyed not only become kings in the land of the blind, but they are often out sighted eye in order to become like the others. Those who see, and those who know not love.
№ 138366   Added MegaMozg 09-01-2017 / 18:50
- Understand lyrics is not listening, if his views do not allow you to listen to racists, vegans, rednecks, courtroom, Christians, Satanists and other.
- This is some kind of stereotypical music smacks of discrimination.
№ 65552   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2017 / 19:26